Entropia Universe Invites Warren Buffett to Play Game and Make Real Money - MPOGD.com

News Bot

Guardian

[SIZE=-2]MPOGD.com[/SIZE]

Entropia Universe Invites Warren Buffett to Play Game and Make Real Money
[SIZE=-1]MPOGD.com[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Gothenburg, Sweden - December 16, 2014 - Entropia Universe AB, the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE) game, game, today invited renowned business magnate and billionaire investor Warren Buffett to try out the game ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]http://news.google.com/news/more?ncl=d6C57JUz3w6Ic3M&authuser=0&ned=us[/SIZE]

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

For some reason I cant see him playing a video game :wise:

[SIZE=-2]MPOGD.com[/SIZE]

Entropia Universe Invites Warren Buffett to Play Game and Make Real Money
[SIZE=-1]MPOGD.com[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Gothenburg, Sweden - December 16, 2014 - Entropia Universe AB, the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE) game, game, today invited renowned business magnate and billionaire investor Warren Buffett to try out the game ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]http://news.google.com/news/more?ncl=d6C57JUz3w6Ic3M&authuser=0&ned=us[/SIZE]

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

I'm a huge fan of Buffett's investing strategy, and I would love to see him here but I'm going to agree with Hardwrath on this... lol.

Not even sure why someone would think he would waste his time here.

Well, folks this is what we get when we don't buy all the new Quads over night....

Edit of course he could just be here to look at NI? :yay:

Last edited:
Interesting that they offer him a free equipment.. If he joins.

Seriously...

Are they serious? :laugh:

Anyway, I can imagine him looking at the company records and then immediately strikes it off though.

And...is it just me? Or do I sense some "taunting" within the article...

Yesterday watched him sating that it's better to bay land then gold. He is going to get a lot of land here

You do realize it's just an ad? Mentioning a big name in a form of challenge like that isn't offensive, doesn't cost them anything and ensures high coverage of the article. Ingenious, as usual.

You do realize it's just an ad? Mentioning a big name in a form of challenge like that isn't offensive, doesn't cost them anything and ensures high coverage of the article. Ingenious, as usual.

I see...

Though I'ld have to say that it doesn't quite sit well from over at this part of the world where I'm in, that is. :silly2:

But, I guess that's just a difference in opinion and culture. (Not to worry you of course.)

FYI:

Over here, stuff like this just gets classified as being arrogantly ignorant of one's own abilities...

To even dare to approach someone of better ability than yours (in terms of networth since we are talking about money right?)...with such a condescending attitude. Its like one doesn't know how to write the word "die". Hahaha...if you get what I meant.

To even dare to approach someone of better ability than yours (in terms of networth since we are talking about money right?)...with such a condescending attitude. Its like one doesn't know how to write the word "die". Hahaha...if you get what I meant.

You're kinda right but the smaller you're, the less you have to lose and the more daring you can afford to be.

Once he sees how MA doesn't protect players virtual investments he won't invest. If MA employs his team as financial strategists things may change for the good.

Realy? I somehow can't see those 105%. Is my calc wrong or it did really brougth that %?
Currently worth $140, paid out $65 in the last three years. Initial investment was $100 so that's $105 return so yeah that's a 105% if you sold out now.

If we are serious spaceship isn't the best gift for Warren. Or for any new player. What if he sells his shares in coke and buy loot and start transporting it in space and get looted the first day. It will be good headline, but I bet we wont see Warren again. But I doubt he even knows how to turn on computer. Best we can hope is if he manage to open the virtual tycoon app and buy some deeds.

I have no words...just lol

You are flippin fools.. Making the game into a joke nice work.

One he would never invest in them,

oh no sod this I am out bye.

You are flippin fools.. Making the game into a joke nice work.

One he would never invest in them,

oh no sod this I am out bye.

Joke or not Warren only cares about the ROI. If this joke give him more then his farmlands why not invest. It's bigger risk investing in forex or cow farms.

Well, despite the fact that there is probably zero chance of Buffett playing a video game of any kind, the PR stunt does an excellent job of highlighting the overall good performance of CLD over the last three years.

MA isn't trying to attract Buffet to the game, but with this they are trying to attract a certain kind of person. Hopefully it bears fruit.

Joke or not Warren only cares about the ROI. If this joke give him more then his farmlands why not invest. It's bigger risk investing in forex or cow farms.

There are many reasons why he will never invest in caly.

One, they have never, nor does it look like they will ever have a strong strategy.

Comeon guys, I am surprised you dont see it already.

They sent a mail/letter of invitation to Warren Buffet all right but the idea here is not to have him play. The idea is they got to pitch to the world the performance of the CLD over the past years and to attract investments from the billionaire club with Warren Buffet there as a posterboy :)

Good for MA and good for the game and as usual ingenious approach :) I have come to believe that MA believes in marketing , just free marketing that is. :laugh:

Back