What the hell is wrong with "SUPPORT CASES"

Status

Lumar

Old Alpha
Master Lumar Shadow
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Kinda SAD and :mad::mad::mad: when im just asking simple thing to do that in the past i already asked and took bit more then 24 Hours to do.

Example:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
History for support case 243341:

2012-12-05 19:35 You wrote:

Hello there;

Would like to know if its possible to cancel the still active Bank Withdrawal and have my funds back to pedcard?

Thanks for the attention, expect to ear from you sirs asap.

Btw forgot the ID is: 12480954
2012-12-06 21:16 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

The withdrawal with ID 12480954 has now been canceled, as per your request, and your PED balance has been updated accordingly.

Hope you have a nice day!

Kind regards,
Laura | Planet Calypso Support
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Now i was thinking i had not time to play for MM so i kinda was taking some of my money out of the game, but i kinda arrange time to play for MM and i kinda need the ped back to get me some gear.

So basecly the same that took a bit more then 24h is now taking ages and no reply :mad::mad:...

WTF MA dont you want me to BURN PED IN THIS GAME:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

And when i try to put some pressure to get the PED asap i get this has reply now:

---------------------------------------------------------------
2014-12-17 00:34 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Lumar,

I've sent a notification to your support case handler.

Thank you for contacting us, the processing of your case will still not increase the speed of it.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support
---------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone translate this shit to me????? WTF i want my money to play looooolll
So they have time to give this shit reply and dont have time to put PED on card :( WTF is wrong with this ppl:scratch2::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Thought u can cancel ur own withdraw anytime u want?

If I have understood correctly:

On the 5th December you asked Support to cancel a withdrawal and they actioned this on the 6th December.

You now have another withdrawal pending and want to cancel it also?

If this is correct then it seems that "Ulf" has misread you support case and thinks you are asking for the withdrawal to be actioned faster, and not cancelled.

Dirk

If I have understood correctly:

On the 5th December you asked Support to cancel a withdrawal and they actioned this on the 6th December...

That was in 2012, not recently.

The threadstarter has not posted the text of the supportcase he sent this time - presumably a similar situation though.
ie - Request withdrawal, change mind and cancel withdrawal, and then "tries to put pressure on support" to make it happen faster.

I've noticed that Support doesn't take too kindly to threats or ultimatums.
If that was what was used to 'try to put pressure on' them, I can't say I'm all that surprised if they reply by saying that sort of approach won't speed up their response.

Posting of the actual support cases sent might shed more light on the response too.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Kinda SAD and :mad::mad::mad: when im just asking simple thing to do that in the past i already asked and took bit more then 24 Hours to do.
(...)
Can someone translate this shit to me????? WTF i want my money to play looooolll
So they have time to give this shit reply and dont have time to put PED on card :( WTF is wrong with this ppl:scratch2::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Experience has taught me, that right Before a VU support takes longer time for replies.

The day after the VU, or even in the night, the answers starts to come.

(There was a patch VU yesterday, and a VU tuesday previous week.)

That was in 2012, not recently.

The threadstarter has not posted the text of the supportcase he sent this time - presumably a similar situation though.
ie - Request withdrawal, change mind and cancel withdrawal, and then "tries to put pressure on support" to make it happen faster.

I've noticed that Support doesn't take too kindly to threats or ultimatums.
If that was what was used to 'try to put pressure on' them, I can't say I'm all that surprised if they reply by saying that sort of approach won't speed up their response.

Posting of the actual support cases sent might shed more light on the response too.

Its basecly all here and this was the support ULF closed since i did another one because no reply on the original one and since last time took bit more then a day i think maybe something wrong let me do another:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Support Cases
History for support case 293362:

2014-12-15 13:44 You wrote:

Hi once again Dear Sirs, can you plz reply to my other support case a.s.a.p like today??? plz i really need my ped back please to get me the gear on wait so i can play for MM, so plz return my ped.

On 2014-12-13 19:46:38 you wrote:
Hello there;
Would like if possible to cancel my Bank Withdrawal for ******.00PED and return all the involved ped to my ped card if possible.

I was thinking wouldnt had the time to play for MM but i will be able to play so i kinda need those ped to get some gear for MM.

ID 12950451 / Date 01-12-2014 00:06
Bank Withdrawal Pending for -******.00 PED

Hope you can return it a.s.a.p.

Many tks in advance and sorry for the trouble.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014-12-16 03:54 You wrote:

Hi once again, last time i ask for something like this took you guys bit more then 24 hours to return the ped back to card, so why is taking so long now to do the same?

I kinda have one or two items i would like to grab from AH and i kinda need those ped asap if i fail to grab those items i will cancel this support cases and mantain the Withdrawal of my money, please someone return the ped to card, items on AH will be there just for more 1 or 2 days.

Until ped are returned i will no longer be playing like im doing it for the last couple of days, so its up to you guys.

-------------------------------------------------------
Has you can see same situation in the past, just example:
-------------------------------------------------------

History for support case 243341:

Hello there;

Would like to know if its possible to cancel the still active Bank Withdrawal and have my funds back to pedcard?

Thanks for the attention, expecto to ear from you sirs a.s.a.p.

Btw forgot the ID is: 12480954
2012-12-06 21:16 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

The withdrawal with ID 12480954 has now been canceled, as per your request, and your PED balance has been updated accordingly.

Hope you have a nice day!

Kind regards,
Laura | Planet Calypso Support
2014-12-17 00:34 Entropia Universe Support:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Lumar,

I've sent a notification to your support case handler.

Thank you for contacting us, the processing of your case will still not increase the speed of it.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
And the "'try to put pressure on" i think its legit i just want my money back to play so once again what´s wrong with this ppl we kinda have to wait 3 months to get money out and i now i want to leave money to play and they take all this long, the time he replys saying that would be the time to put money in ped card:mad:

Maybe don't cancel the withdrawal and make a depo. You seem to be in a super mega rush to get the PEDs in.

Depos are super fast I'm sure.

Maybe don't cancel the withdrawal and make a depo. You seem to be in a super mega rush to get the PEDs in.

Depos are super fast I'm sure.

Why should i depo when i have many k peds arrested in this joke:eyecrazy:

And yes i would like to get ped back asap, because if not i will just loose to good oportunitys to get nice items at decent price:mad:

But well just going to give up and they do what they want, i can also do what i want to after.

Maybe just one more costumer that take all is ped and goes away from this game:scratch2::mad:

Seems Ulf is handling all cases...from withdrawals and depost to missing ingame items up to bug reports.
I am wondering if that's last remaining Support Department emplye or just whole support stuff has name Ulf now ;)

Not sure if I understood correctly (I'm recovering after a huge amount of alcohol), but was not possible to cancel a withdrawal from the interface in game, as long as is not in committed state?

Seems Ulf is handling all cases...from withdrawals and depost to missing ingame items up to bug reports.
I am wondering if that's last remaining Support Department emplye or just whole support stuff has name Ulf now ;)

Is not Ulf, probably is Sanchez or Manuel and use a Swedish name generator from time to time :)

Status
Back