FYI: Ancient Pets & Other Planets

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
With the last VU yesterday, Mindark updated the info screen on pets because there were some errors where it shows if it can be spawned on other planets.

For the new creatures that we can currently tame on each planet, it says the following:

Spawnable on foreign planets: At level 7.

And then if you try to spawn it anywhere outside of its original planet it says this as an error in your system messages: [System]: Pets must be at least level 7 to be summoned on foreign planets.

Some Ancient pets are a little different. Not all of them require level 7. For those, in the info screen it says: Spawnable on foreign planets: Yes

If you are ever in doubt, just check the info screen. If it says "Yes" then even at level 1 the pet can be spawned on any planet.

There are 4 different ancient pets: Daikiba, Exarosaur, Snable Male, and Snable Female and for each there is a Strong maturity and a regular maturity.

The Ancient pets that can be spawned on any planet at any level are:
Ancient Exarosaur Pet
Ancient Exarosaur Strong Pet
Ancient Daikiba Pet
Ancient Daikiba Strong Pet

The Ancient pets that require level 7 to spawn on other planets are:
Ancient Snablesnot-Female Pet
Ancient Snablesnot-Female Strong Pet
Ancient Snablesnot-Male Pet
Ancient Snablesnot-Male Strong Pet

Last edited:
well, ma mentioned once (as i remember) that some mobs went "platform-wide". daikis on RT for example, planet partners are able to spawn those mobs. I would guess the exarosaurs are also not planet calypso exclusive...

there was even the replacement of daikis with shinkibas

I wish I would have waited one more day before listing my Arkadia Underground Booth on auction because I could have loaded it up with level 1 Ancient Daikiba and Exarosaur :banghead:

ty for the info, now I can spawn Smitty on any planet *Yes* :wtg:

Back