MMORPG.com interviews Marco Behrmann

MindBuster

Forum Founder, Administrator
Society
Freelancer
Werty MindBuster Someone
MMORPG.com interviews Marco Behrmann

[wrap=right]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/images/newspics/marcoportrait2.jpg[/wrap]
MMORPG.com had an interview with MindArk's Director Of Community Relations, and Concept Development Manager, Marco Behrmann, the interview focuses on the real cash economy present in project-entropia and the future of the game.....

____________________________________________​

MMORPG.com: Can you tell us a little about yourself? Who are you, what do you do on the team, what, if anything, have you worked on in the past ?

Marco Behrmann: My name is Marco Behrmann, I am 31 years old, and have been in the computer game development business since 1998, at a studio called ComputerHouse, were I was the lead designer on a high-profile CRPG-project. Prior to that a friend and I founded Sweden’s today largest Pen-and-Paper Roleplaying Games company, called Neogames, with several number one hits on the market. In 2001 I took on a position as market director with a lifestyle magazine, and in the beginning I was recruited by MindArk, and when they presented the idea and vision I immediately knew that this is an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and I haven’t regretted the decision once.

At MindArk I have two distinct roles; one is a director of community relations, meaning that I am the ambassador between MA and the community. The second role is as concept development manager, meaning that I am deeply involved in the design team and the ideas and works therein. It is a stressful but highly creative position and an extremely rewarding one. While other projects usually lasts for a few years with one big release, we have some ten releases per year, which feels really cool.

Source: MMORPG.com

Discuss the interview in our forums by visiting this link....
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2686

Read the whole interview at MMORGP.com

-MindBuster

Last edited:
Back