New information about recent multiple avatar accusation

Status

EyE

Dominant
Society
The Prodigy
II eye II
Hello guys,

Yesterday ingame I got information about avatar who is highly active and hoffing "big" mostly on Arkadia minerals and crafting terra amps (most of you active know who he is...).

Recently I read on forum about that avatar related to other one (now inactive, selling terra amp bps and talking BS about those).

This guy from what I heard yesterday was <removed> member (used to gamble on foma and hell with lvl 13 amps - Jan and Feb, 2013) and after big loss on gambling scammed me and one my soc mate, and probably today use my Improved excavator while I watch him ingame :mad:

I do not recommend any kind of dealing with this avatar.

Person who told me this information is long time entropia player.

As Im not allowed naming scammer name, anyone who wants to know who was that <removed> member and most important who is he NOW you are welcome to pm me and I will try to answer in short time.

I dont know if I will get ban on forum but I just had to share this with entropia community!

II eye II

Just to clarify something - Three avatars are involved in this story and one guy playing

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, it's true. On my list for a while now.

A real piece of dung he is.

Did you loan this player the extractor but he/she never returned it?

ty for this , I had an idea but the PM confirmed it.

Did you loan this player the extractor but he/she never returned it?

Just to clarify something - Three avatars are involved in this story and one guy playing

Yes I loaned excavator to ex soc member as his first avatar was playing for years entropia and I was fooled...

Yea well I've been getting the word out for some time about this asshat. He now has arkoins on auction and begins with a Z. If it is who I think you are speaking of. I still swear he has another alt.

Yes I loaned excavator to ex soc member as his first avatar was playing for years entropia and I was fooled...

I'm so sorry that happened. I hope you've petitioned MA? I don't know if they can get it back to you or not, but definitely worth trying. Did you chat in game about the loan, maybe they can review chat logs?

I MA made a bit of effort in controling the alt accounts problem stuff like this wouldn't happen. Or atleast, only happen once before the ban...

But nope. We get red quads instead :)

Yea well I've been getting the word out for some time about this asshat. He now has arkoins on auction and begins with a Z. If it is who I think you are speaking of. I still swear he has another alt.

It is the same person u have a vengeance for and its a much larger story which had started a long time back with dekel and eye both being ripped by the person.

The problem here in EU is that u create 10 accounts and then u can with time scam through all 10 accounts after gaining trust. I have asked eye to get MA to look into this as this person has scammed people of some unreal amounts of money.

Very sad indeed :(

Hello guys,

Yesterday ingame I got information about avatar who is highly active and hoffing "big" mostly on Arkadia minerals and crafting terra amps (most of you active know who he is...).

Recently I read on forum about that avatar related to other one (now inactive, selling terra amp bps and talking BS about those).

This guy from what I heard yesterday was <removed> member (used to gamble on foma and hell with lvl 13 amps - Jan and Feb, 2013) and after big loss on gambling scammed me and one my soc mate, and probably today use my Improved excavator while I watch him ingame :mad:

I do not recommend any kind of dealing with this avatar.

Person who told me this information is long time entropia player.

As Im not allowed naming scammer name, anyone who wants to know who was that <removed> member and most important who is he NOW you are welcome to pm me and I will try to answer in short time...

I dont know if I will get ban on forum but I just had to share this with entropia community!

II eye II

I heard about that person being a huge scammer, now it seems way more than just rumors.
Good to know.

Drew, looks like you missed some bolded letters. :)

Edit: looks like you corrected it. :)

PM me the 3 names please.

PM the names please. Thanks :)

I am 99% positive he has a 4th that he keeps on rt strictly for alt mining. The name format is exactly the the same as the Z name. But I could be wrong and do not want to give a bad name to some poor sap, but I will be happy to pm it to you so MA can investigate that name too and see if it is tied to the known alts.

I am 99% positive he has a 4th that he keeps on rt strictly for alt mining. The name format is exactly the the same as the Z name. But I could be wrong and do not want to give a bad name to some poor sap, but I will be happy to pm it to you so MA can investigate that name too and see if it is tied to the known alts.

Your inbox is full mate :)

Actually seeing the responses in this thread I'm gonna make a support case too.

Wish us luck busting this punk.

I had much to fight with when Iw as looking to purchase Arkoins for my LA, a scammer indeed...

<removed>

aaaah, ready for the ban but it was too tempting :silly2:

Your inbox is full mate :)

cleared some space...like I said, I am not sure, but I been keeping my eye on this one for a while now.

I will send name, but since I am not positive like I am on the other 2, I will keep it off here, and let MA figure it out.

I'll take a pm as well. :yup:

Those people who are creating new avatar for a sad purpose are doomed for life.

They will bury in Hell.

I've seen a number of people accuse this person/persons of scamming but I have no idea what they're supposed to have done (other than post dubious claims in selling threads).

Can someone please explain what they did, or are doing?

... Can someone please explain what they did...?

Personal experience from 2 out of 3 of the accused subject ("HE"). Most of the time when I need something specific to craft, I would ask around in local and global chat. Few days later, he would buyout most of the cheap resources, either on Auction House or Locally, then pm me asking for my offer, which is usually 2x (double) the normal MU. A few others that I have talked to have similar experiences. And this is him trying his best not to scam me. I'm scared to know what other have loss.

One day, I needed unrefined root acid for a BP I wanted to craft. I put message in trade...no one has any...I get message from <removed> and he says he has some (he was a very new avatar at the time...maybe 6-9 months of tracker) I say "you sure it's unrefined?" and he say "I am expert miner, been mining for many years...you don't know who I am..." and blah blah blah. Anyways, we agree on a price, I make an extra VIP warp stop on Ark to pick it up, and after I find him on ARK he gouges me and doubles the mu. He waited until I warped there to change the price...worthless pos.

Well this is sad thing to hear my real life friend gets scammed.Why should we be scared of saying scammers name ? Why we shouldnt flame the hell out of his account so he loses joy for playing atleast on that account and not just whisper his name to eachother.Why we cant say its name public is MA protecting them by this way ???????Talking from my expirience MA wont move finger .Only thing with alot of persistance you can do is to get them those accounts locked that had your excavator.

Last edited:
Oleg,

you can contact Cobra to get details of his experience but from me it is only hearsay.

Regards,
KikkiJikki

I had sold a Terra Amp 9 BP to this players "first" Avatar.... I was needing a sale.... "___" convinced me that since the Amp 10 BP would drop, it would make the MU nothing on the 9, since nobody wants a lvl 10, 11, or 12 on Caly... since there is a 13... it sounded about right. I sold the BP for 5k peds, and was kicking myself after the PM's...

The Very same BP was sold for about 90 K to a player, at the same time more had dropped for "___"... and multiple BP's were sold as "the only one". there were a few players that were amazed by the false forum thread info, and Profit margins from the BP's. Many BP's were sold fast in the same few hours... by the time players talked to each other it was too late.

It was not long after all of the BP's were sold off, that the Avatar vanished. A new player "____ v.2" had appeared, and "v.2" had the same mining habits, mining times, mining spots, BP's, grinding bp's, and AU habits.... way too much for a brand new avatar.

It is a very rough problem to handle... Forum rules, MA rules, there are Many, Many Alt accounts out there.... and no good easy answers.

I MA made a bit of effort in controling the alt accounts problem stuff like this wouldn't happen. Or atleast, only happen once before the ban...

But nope. We get red quads instead :)

exactly!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Angel O2 Mercer again.

Please PM me the names as well

Regards
Andy

Status
Back