New information about recent multiple avatar accusation

Status
PM me those names to pls, and <removed> sold alot of gear a year ago not sure if was a alt.

After speaking with some ppl confirmed <removed> is a possible untrusted ava.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not blaming the victims... well, in case of scams, I kinda do: change your behavior, and the chances to be scammed will drop significantly.

I know many feel good when they drop their virtual pants down and have a lot of "friends" having a look inside their lives. If you know someone for a few years does not mean you know that person, heck, you can have RL friends you know for 25 years and you still have surprises, in VR is even worse.

Also stop giving a lot of personal details in game, either by own willing or when under influence of various substances. Probably are only 1-2 persons in game knowing my real full name, and maybe 5 my 1st name. And I own jack sh!t in game, but I always was very blunt with people asking for personal details. Feeling lonely? Go out in a bar or at the church or at a concert.

Because right next week, you will be confessing to some other player you know for 1 year or even less about how bad you were treated by the scammer, and is a good chance you will weep on the same shoulder.

It's the same thing as avoiding taxi driver invitations for a good time ending up in a bar with a beer costing 100$, with the email scams, with the horoscope readers and so on. If it happens to you a lot, if you are the kind always curious to see what's inside those 20k email attachments, then....

Now the fucking rt alt just got 2 fucking towers in hell.

I am sick of this shit ma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The final straw. Sellout to follow. Fuck this game and the alts everywhere and the alts winning all the cats in mm and sharing guns <removed> .

The final straw. Sellout to follow. Fuck this game and the alts everywhere and the alts winning all the cats in mm and sharing guns <removed>

yeah this game is a joke these days.. why bother filling the pool for the alt scammers/exploiters etc etc

The final straw. Sellout to follow. Fuck this game and the alts everywhere and the alts winning all the cats in mm and sharing guns <removed>

Oh dear lord, forgive me for telling Defender of TAB TAB that scammers are using other peoples money to make more money.
Don't leave us Taco. T^T

Oh dear lord, forgive me for telling Defender of TAB TAB that scammers are using other peoples money to make more money.
Don't leave us Taco. T^T

hehe well i woulda saw it eventually, so it's not your fault :)

You can't leave me!!!

The final straw. Sellout to follow. Fuck this game and the alts everywhere and the alts winning all the cats in mm and sharing guns <removed>.

I seen those hofs... sickening...

So lets all get together and wait for them in space ... huh huh ... ? :D

The final straw. Sellout to follow. Fuck this game and the alts everywhere and the alts winning all the cats in mm and sharing guns <removed>.

Wait...
Where is it!?
I think I put it under there, *rum-age* *rum-age*
AH!!!! There you are my little >>> beauties <<<!!!
Please continue Taco, im listening and focused on what you are saying...
*Crunch*... Crunch*... *** PLOP ***
Sec let me stir it *Tink, Tink, Tink,*
Here Taco have this cup of hot warm chocolate made with love!
:shots:

Sometimes you just need to sit back, relax, :popcorn: and watch without bothering. Yeah, it sucks and I would rather see anyone else get those loots but it is what it is. I'm not saying we should accept it, however, we shouldn't let it get to us and spoil our fun.

Let me put it like this...MA dont care if you cheat or not they just care if they can earn money on this avatar, have you ever been seen MA fix bugs fast if the dont lose money on it.

So what do you want of them......

It is not enough that they created a contract in which they disclaims all liability.

Do they have to show some engage in the game to.:lolup:

But they are, indeed, losing money. And quite a lot of money if you ask me. Plenty of big depositors have cashed out of this game right after being victims in scams.

MA don't care? well when they get their heads out of their butthole they will start caring.

The final straw. Sellout to follow. Fuck this game and the alts everywhere and the alts winning all the cats in mm and sharing guns <removed> .

I see only one avatar with 2 towers right now and it's a socmate and friend of mine. I have no idea what this BS about alternative accounts or avatars is but if someone hasn't took his pills and feels paranoid because of it - please, PLEASE don't accuse random people and blame them for your ingame loses. Said person is a heavy miner, digs with a ton of amplifiers every single day and deserves his lucky claims.

*smile.jpg*

Tho I agree with you, Tako isn't right in that case.

I am right.

The main ava would negotiate with friends of mine for amps, and then say to give them to the RT alt.

The name format between the RT alt and the Ark alt currently being used is exactly the same.

Its funny...yesterday I am on rt, and after each global on alternative stone (which takes a while to dig) with his RT alt, as the rt ava was digging it up, then all of a sudden, the ARK ava became active and posted sales messages in trade channel over and over. Then, when the rt avatar was running and dropping again, the ARK ava became silent.

They use the same emoticons.

I have 5 more reasons too, but I cannot divulge it yet, as we are trying to get screenshots to prove what most of us already know.

I see only one avatar with 2 towers right now and it's a socmate and friend of mine. I have no idea what this BS about alternative accounts or avatars is but if someone hasn't took his pills and feels paranoid because of it - please, PLEASE don't accuse random people and blame them for your ingame loses. Said person is a heavy miner, digs with a ton of amplifiers every single day and deserves his lucky claims.

Just because 90% of your ingame time is spent mining the same domes as the RT alt, doesn't mean that that person is not who I say he is. Have you ever chatted with the Ark alt avatars of his? If you had, you would know. Have you chatted with multiple people that used to supply the Main avatar on Ark, and now supply the 2 alts?

Actually, I know for a fact that MANY avatars have alts that they use on RT strictly for mining Alternative Stone. None of them are safe anymore. And I will be explaining everything to MA as I withdraw all my PEDs from this game.

Last edited:
Taco... the names you gaved me... i am positive you are right about these ones!!

I've seen a number of people accuse this person/persons of scamming but I have no idea what they're supposed to have done (other than post dubious claims in selling threads).

Can someone please explain what they did, or are doing?

Still don't have a reasonable answer for this. I've heard he bought stuff on auction and tried to resell it at a higher price, and exaggerated the profit potential on a couple of BPs. Is that really all you have?

Last edited:
Still don't have a reasonable answer for this. I've heard he bought stuff on auction and tried to resell it a higher price, and exaggerated the profit potential on a couple of BPs. Is that really all you have?

No. He owes Cobra many peds. But you should get details from him.

Can't speak for tacos assertions but L is guilty of market manipulation with auction which is against eula. I have a few snapshots of market setting.

Can't speak for tacos assertions but L is guilty of market manipulation with auction which is against eula. I have a few snapshots of market setting.

Is there a reason why you haven't posted these screenshots? Have you sent them to MA so that they can investigate?

The EP forum allows naming and shaming... its a bit of a snake pit at times though due to the trolls but it is effective for getting a point across and raising awareness of an issue. Furthermore, it is allowed on PCF to link a subject line in your signature to that thread.

Example: Click here for info about a multi avatar scammer!!

*smile.jpg*

Tho I agree with you, Tako isn't right in that case.

Well, he's not at your level, yet. But you're something else entirely - a real mining bot.

I am right.

The main ava would negotiate with friends of mine for amps, and then say to give them to the RT alt...

You are NOT right at all.
As I said, that person is a socmate and a friend of mine. I've been in hunting teams with him many many times and probably with the avatars you call ''alts'' too. In the same team and in the same time. I could tell for sure if you send me the names you're accusing so blindly...

As for the 'negotiation' stuff - there's a very simple reason - his english is terrible. I mean TERRIBLE. So a couple of mutual friends are helping him with some item sales (ingame or in this forum). Hell, I made a contact with some guy for him a couple of times (Does that make me an alt account too?). I can't possibly see anything wrong with that...

Still don't have a reasonable answer for this. I've heard he bought stuff on auction and tried to resell it at a higher price, and exaggerated the profit potential on a couple of BPs. Is that really all you have?

Oleg... here is a better example:

Right now I have a Ranked FlameThrower for sale. Its tier along with previous sales that I'm aware of put its value at about 6K ped. This is an item that can not be auctioned, therefore it has no "market value" auction data.

Lets say I misrepresented what the weapon was capable of doing, along with misrepresented previous sales values, convinced someone that it was worth a lot more, and took in trade as payment the following items: a high tier DOA RockJacker Mentor Edition worth about 20K ped at the time, a unique set of armor worth about 20K to 30K ped, and also a heap of ped along with some other items.

For doing such a thing, any reasonable person would label me a scammer. The reason is because deception was part of the trade.

Now take this exact scenario and the exact same items and apply it to a certain blueprint that did not have auction data at the time. Its exactly what the person we are talking about did to a good friend of mine. All of those things were traded for a blueprint worth something near what my Ranked Flame Thrower is worth.

Since then, people have been coming out of the wood work claiming to have been scammed and deceived by the person who is the subject of this thread.

My friend, the one who was scammed, has almost completely discontinued his game play as a result of what this person did to him. He was a grinder, online all day every day killing everything, mining like a mad man, and crafting non stop... a heavy and frequent depositor.

Now because of this bottom feeding dimwitted piece of shit, all of that has come to an end.

Last edited:
...Since then, people have been coming out of the wood work claiming to have been scammed and deceived by the person who is the subject of this thread.

I have the feeling that in this thread there are multiple accusations to many people, mixing with random names because to some they look 'suspicious'. I have to say that seeing one of my friends discussed along with supposed scammers does not make me happy at all.

Last edited:
I have the feeling that in this thread there are multiple accusatiouns to many people, mixing with random names because to some they look 'suspicious'. I have to say that seeing one of my friends discussed along with supposed scammers does not make me happy at all.

I personally dont know anything about that RT miner.. the name was new to me until recently.

I do know that Taco sat on that information for a long time while he did some checking around and after an abundant amount of due diligence, (from what I understand) he managed to find someone who had gotten a confession out of the person where he admitted that he was the same owner as the other accounts.

As far as the L name and the Z name, I know for sure its the same person. There is no longer any doubt. There also is no doubt that this individual has several other accounts. This "investigation" if you want to call it that, has been ongoing for about a year and many people doing the same have recently come together and compared notes.

Tell me.. does your friend have a PCF account?

Last edited:
I have to say that seeing one of my friends discussed along with supposed scammers does not make me happy at all.

If your friend is also one of the alts, its not surprise that they are friendly and active in a soc. L was/is a trust scammer. They work over players for months/years and then when the time is right they jump to a new ava and pocket the winnings. Not saying that they are 100% the same person, but don't let your friendship blind you.

Status
Back