Discovery: Explosive Projectile BP UL

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
Last night when I was sleep crafting I got this:

Not bragging with this thread, just showing it to share the info :)

Was crafting standard core, a L3 mechanical component BP, which is what MA said is the class of BP's that will drop this.

It gives only metal res back so far, which is great. Mine is the #2....1,3, and 4 were also discovered....they use: 2, 20, 200, 2000 cubes nanocubes respectively. The 4 Bps are called #1, #2,#3,#4 but their Levels are 1,3,5,7 respectively.

Also, this BP is dropping BP's faster than all the stupid non depositers can say "I am a non-depositer :D" when someone brings up the subject of depositing. That is lightning fast!

Edit: Haven't looted another one in a ton of clicks yet :(

Last edited:
Gratz!

IT seems like it will be a series of grinding prints which is great. Let me know if you loot another one, I'd be happy to buy at a reasonable price.

GZ !!! So now we can craft our own residue with TT ingredients !!! Cooool ! Limited mining amps will drop to 102 % MU !!!! Yeeeehhhhaaaa

If u get another one, i want one also ! :yay::yay::yay:

Don't forget that even at 100 QR, this bp will lose ~6% of the tt clicked. So no res for tt price unless a bunch of people that can't do math get a hold of them.

GZ !!! So now we can craft our own residue with TT ingredients !!! Cooool ! Limited mining amps will drop to 102 % MU !!!! Yeeeehhhhaaaa

If u get another one, i want one also ! :yay::yay::yay:

Yeah I hope this is the secret to breaking the L mining amp mu problem, and hopefully the cartel too :D

Don't forget that even at 100 QR, this bp will lose ~6% of the tt clicked. So no res for tt price unless a bunch of people that can't do math get a hold of them.

A bunch of people that can't do math is the reason I gave up on crafting many years ago.

Level 1 just uses 2 nanocubes, so 3 and 4 might use much higher amounts.

Yeah of course it wont be tt price....but the ingredients are....it is the lowest cost (zero mu) metal res fishing BP available, and that will bring down res prices.

Also, Caly stopped dropping explosives, and though Ark and RT and CY still drop plenty, when MA phases the loot switch to those planets too, explosives will be crafted a LOT more by people not even looking for res (to sell or use explosives)....which should bring the price down more, hopefully to a more reasonable area...like 103-104 maybe.

They either cant do maths or don't care. That pretty much sums up 90% of the present crafting base :)

Oops.. Gz on the disco buds :)

I presume you get the usual, 45% explosives, 45% residue...give or take?

Rgds

Ace

I presume you get the usual, 45% explosives, 45% residue...give or take?

Rgds

Ace

Speculators prepare for decrease MU on metal residue.

Still, considering residue will probably have more or at least the same markup as explosives, it may be win/win for crafters.

Looks like Koter got a L IV one too....this is gonna make some major waves, and I hope all of it is good.

Unfortunately, if you thought things like lyst was low now it is about to go way lower. At 105 or less people were buying tons of lyst to make res with lyst power container...same with a LOT of other materials and mined resources...

Less need for much of the ore supply now. Lower mu amps means more ampers, means more ores, means mu goes down with people fishing for res strictly from tt.

Maybe ores stabilize or stay the same because people are crafting and selling things a lot more often now that have 110 mu, which crafters usually avoided before.

And if they are crafted more, hunters get helped.

Its a big orgy of hand-jobs among all 3 professions I think :D

Dmg enhancer crafters also like the markup of res so I guess the hunters have to pay for that loss :(

Seems like miners will get screwed on this one and possibly bring them more inline with the other professions in terms of profitability. Guess we will see though.

Dmg enhancer crafters also like the markup of res so I guess the hunters have to pay for that loss :(

As an enhancer crafter: Yup, you can bet on that.
On the positive: some crafted weapons will probably go down in markup.

Overall i feel it was a bad move from MA, but i guess the crafting turnover was down a lot since the introduction of shrapnel in loot, so they had to do something.

Seems like miners will get screwed on this one and possibly bring them more inline with the other professions in terms of profitability. Guess we will see though.

and that too, well depending on what you mine ofc. But low markup resources will drop even more.

As an enhancer crafter: Yup, you can bet on that.
On the positive: some crafted weapons will probably go down in markup.

Overall i feel it was a bad move from MA, but i guess the crafting turnover was down a lot since the introduction of shrapnel in loot, so they had to do something.

and that too, well depending on what you mine ofc. But low markup resources will drop even more.

What they should do is hire someone who knows how an economy works.. maybe then ppl like me start to grind again.

For now, I only see more moves from MA to crash mu, I wonder where they think they'll end up

well, i did over 8k clicks so far since about 11 hours ago, and only got 1 of them so far...maybe they will be rarer and not mess with anything too much....doubt it tho. if there are a few of the big ones out there already, which I know there are, thats all that will be needed to change things drastically.

Making ones that use 200 or 2k nanocubes was stupid.

I think this is the first thing crafters can do without having to pay markup, it's about time.

Anyone know if the explosive3 (level5) can be looted from explosive2 (level3) BLP?

Anyone know if the explosive3 (level5) can be looted from explosive2 (level3) BLP?

Yes it can, i know the person who sold the first one on auction. But i think the drop rate is ultra rare

Rgds

Ace

And why did they remove explosive projectiles from loot?

BLP = TT, Loot
Weapon Cells = TT, Loot
Syn Mind Force = TT
Explosive Projectiles = Crafting??? :umn:
Universal Ammo = Loot, Webshop
*Uni Ammo = BLP, Weapon Cell, Syn Mind Force*

Not many in game use rockets, so lets drive that number down and make Explosive Projectile cost 10x more then all other ammo???????

Not many in game use rockets, so lets drive that number down and make Explosive Projectile cost 10x more then all other ammo???????

I'm pretty sure it costs 10x less now, as a lot of crafters will just tt the projectiles.

I sure hope your right, I was getting 1k Explosive ammo for 101% MU at any time before they changed loot system.

Thats most critical BP ever discovered. It ,eans less speculants and more players into game.

Lets hope it cause slight drop of MU on all ores/enmatters and residue which convince MA that this experiment was sucesfull. Then we can expect BP for rest kind of ammo (wchich mean ores ,oils, residue and other MU common items ingame at ~101% and tonnes of new players)

And why did they remove explosive projectiles from loot?

BLP = TT, Loot
Weapon Cells = TT, Loot
Syn Mind Force = TT
Explosive Projectiles = Crafting??? :umn:
Universal Ammo = Loot, Webshop
*Uni Ammo = BLP, Weapon Cell, Syn Mind Force*

MA do some things that noone can explain... I think all ammo should be in trade terminal, otherway people who bought or looted rockets are fucked...

Even crfters will sell ammo for tt - that make lot of discomfort for hunters (and crafters)

BP can be in game - good for gamblers, but ammo MUST be in tt...

Why is that ? Why ammo in TT is better than crafted ammo ?

If guy is hunter, he want to hunt, but not to run around looking for crafters and begging to sell ammo. Top hunters spend 150-250k ped ammo every month. How you imagin buying that from crafter for tt? Not just hard to get that amounts, but that would take lot of time too.

P.S. It is same like nanocubes from tt - easy for explosive bp crafters, they can buy as much as they want to at any time. If you make it drop from mobs, even if big ammounts, so no MU - it will be much harder for crafters.

Haven't looked but I would guess you can still buy a bunch of explosives off auction for 101-2% just like always (except a couple months recently).

Back