Anyone get a congrats from MA ssaying you won 500 ped in the MM HW event and has been add to your ped card?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Here is the last image I got from the message center, I got 3 others but didn't take a screen shot just deleted them.

Just wondering if I was the only one and just in case it was a scam or joke or something else I did submit a support case. Not sure what I won but would sure like to have the ped :).

they are just delayed messages you were supposed to of gotten months ago :D.

Any depo messages are from your deposits in the past that didn't get displayed.

Any MM event winnings you already had placed in your inventory when the winners were announce however many weeks ago.

Haha Coz,
That is from a depo you made. But after the update it popped up again.
I received 5 messages also... what reminded me top stop depoing

I received 2 messages yesterday when I logged saying "congrats, here is your prize for halloween mayhem...both messages were the same and I did not receive anything in inventory.

You all need to take memory pills. You got those messages already. They were old messages that somehow were resent with patch. No big deal.

Also, if Coz ever claimed to be a non-depositor, he just outed himself :p

I for one received an old message about one of our prank societies having been disbanded due to not reaching 5 members. If I'm not mistaken, This creature... you know what.

That of course had happened some time ago.

No.... I've been left out again!:eyecrazy:

Back