Lost stuff... noob again?

Peezle

Prowler
Banned
Society
Meezle
Peezle Peez McPee
Hi everyone, I am an idiot user... yes.

I never logged in for over a year... probably 16 months I think because life has a way of stopping me having fun.

The cost is?

Bad I fear... and all my nice bps and skills.

NB: I lost my card thing a few months ago and thought " meh, so what". My wife said to me lately " what was that game you played every night?". I looked and remembered I was a top crafter in an online game. Life is odd sometimes.

Last edited:

This is what I come back to? I hope not else this game is lost.

I probably have a better record than you * 1000 in any area. Yet you represent the game?

Please.

oh no..... :silly2:

Anyway, I think you can be inactive for a long time without anything happening to your account.

This is what I come back to? I hope not else this game is lost.

I probably have a better record than you * 1000 in any area. Yet you represent the game?

Please.

The game was better now... till you returned :cry:

1000 on a scale of what? 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000...

The game was better now... till you returned :cry:

1000 on a scale of what? 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000...

That you are absurd makes the whole thing absurd. Like gaming with a small bunch of madmen, I remember I wanted to game with real people, but people like you forgot the plan.

I remember now why it is a niche without life, because life demands life. Anyways, I was a damn good crafter and miner and I never did catch your name in my travels.

Wellcome back peezle.

If anything i'm sure it will become some very interesting weeks on pcf with you back :)

That you are absurd makes the whole thing absurd. Like gaming with a small bunch of madmen, I remember I wanted to game with real people, but people like you forgot the plan.

I remember now why it is a niche without life, because life demands life. Anyways, I was a damn good crafter and miner and I never did catch your name in my travels.

So you are admitting that you failed.

Is there a reason why we're trolling this guy here?

He lost all his stuff, you don't have to be mean to him.

Is there a reason why we're trolling this guy here?

He lost all his stuff, you don't have to be mean to him.

I don't think he has lost anything, it's sounds more like he think he have gotten his account deleted, but I hardly think that is the case. I don't think MA actually deletes accounts even if they are two year inactive. Have a friend that have not use the game for many years, he is still in my friends list.

And trolling....he is the king of trolling :laugh:

According to EULA, you'd have to have a 720 days long break to lose stuff, and even then it seems not always the case, sometimes people log in years later and still have their items untouched.

It's more likely that you were drunk last time logged in (just as in any other day, that's it) and mixed up a tt with a storage :beerchug:

Well globals in January so max 11 months break.
Active on pcf (Loving and Hating a guy named Narfi) in June, so likely playing at that time as well.

No offense to Peezle, but if your bps and skills are actually gone I doubt it was MA.
More likely one of three things happened.
1. you got 'hacked' and everything sold off.
2. you gave everything away while under the influence. (you have claimed to have enjoyed the harder chemicals)
3. you were planning to quit so sold or gave away everything and/or withdrew.

Welcome back :)

I think your skills and bps are safe. I closed an account, even ased MA to shut it down and I could still log into it over 1.5 years later

Welcome Back ;)...prepare for wb HoF....write support to unlock account !

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

You have included a total of 250 images in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 40. Please correct the problem and then continue again.

Images include use of smilies, the BB code
QUOTE]

I never logged in for over a year... probably 16 months I think because life has a way of stopping me having fun.

The cost is?

NB: I lost my card thing a few months ago and thought " meh, so what". My wife said to me lately " what was that game you played every night?". I looked and remembered I was a top crafter in an online game. Life is odd sometimes.

so you didnt log for 16 month and your account is deleted ?

Go To Fuck Osseocolum ?

so you didnt log for 16 month and your account is deleted ?

Go To Fuck Osseocolum ?

Get That Fart Out?

--/--

Welcome back OP! I Doubt your account has been deleted in such a short time. Contact support.

i was inactive way more than that and nothing changed ... i bet there are tons of inactive accounts that keep nice items to rust in inventory and MA does nothing about them.

IMO it should remain like that :)

If you can log to that account it was not deleted ... if you still have some skills then you were "cleaned" by another player

Well you are all *mostly* good people I have known before.... traded with, hunted with, otherwise dealt with.

But something is missing I had hoped to return to. Frankly, if my 220k skills are fucked I have no idea. Probably, mostly in crafting and mining, some hunting for fun.

But what is missing here is something more that made me put my hand in my pocket, and wait, I am not here to diss the game, else I would have stayed with 100001 games that can also entertain.

The sense is that you are under siege, which is kind of why I got pissed off. Not because of you all, or losing peds, but because you treat this game as some kind of refuge for oddballs, nutjobs, people of a different stripe.

All I can say to you as one who has spent some £ 40 000 UK pounds, as a UK resident, is that people are willing to spend money on a game if you are willing to work at allowing them in.

I guess that was always my issue, and was always the worlds.

Good luck to you who think I am lying. I got banned many times for simply relaying this thought.

Really, most games out there are still shit but make more money because they have a simpler message.

haha nice catch....:)

I must have missed that thread I think...now I must resist the urge to make nonstop posts naming all the scammers, trappers, exploiters, hackers, assholes, liars, and alt abusers. This will be hard!

I hope in no way you were replying to me Sunsout, given we got on so well. I am trying to make a point for the gamers here. I might scare people by becoming one again, but let us be clear. I never accused the game, just its limited way of playing the global world we live in.

i was inactive way more than that and nothing changed ... i bet there are tons of inactive accounts that keep nice items to rust in inventory and MA does nothing about them.

IMO it should remain like that :)

If you can log to that account it was not deleted ... if you still have some skills then you were "cleaned" by another player

NC I missed your post and I am sorry. I have only so much time. I think you are correct by the way.

100 million of peds of stuff is probably hanging around.

You should hang around with such smart comments, but be aware:)

The cost is?

In any case, it's good to have you back. I've been wondering where you were :)

This game has been a little empty lately without you around.

In any case, it's good to have you back. I've been wondering where you were :)

This game has been a little empty lately without you around.

Thanks for those thoughts Zenzile.

That we fought before makes this online game worthwhile.

My only hope is that is reaches its potential. I am never interested in being rich from it. My life is enriched already.

I might come back as a noob, if anyone will take me into their society. I am open to offers.

Wb peezle..

Thanks Spawn. Nice to see you holidng out.

Curious though if I return with 40 000 quid ( £ ) of skills or jack shit.

My wife ( yes, I blame her, cheap, bah ) lost all my skills or I start again as a recruit in a new soc.

Where should I start? as a noob that is?

Back