Merry Mayhem 2014

more and more fun

One noname, and one with 50k total loot, have agreed that 40h is the best option to have for all, what a comdey :tongue2::tongue2::silly2::silly2::laugh::laugh::laugh:

If anything, normalized score over 40 hours is going easy on us compared to previous years. Fairly long time period for doing those 40 too.

Seem to remember that previous MM did not penalise you if you did less than the allotted time only if you went over it. So if you want to do MM u have to have time and funds to commit to the full 40hrs and if have to pull out then nothing counts.

Zyloc

Seem to remember that previous MM did not penalise you if you did less than the allotted time only if you went over it. So if you want to do MM u have to have time and funds to commit to the full 40hrs and if have to pull out then nothing counts.

Zyloc

Well ofc, so IF u wanna compete to be the best of ur category u have to do the same as the others.
So this 40 hours also make it more usefull for eco hunters.
Just a exemple is how much it coast to go bananas with high dps for extra 10 hours. So eco hunters Will benefit from it and still you have to 11 januari.
And i say it again this is not just a event, its competition.

One noname, and one with 50k total loot, have agreed that 40h is the best option to have for all, what a comdey :tongue2::tongue2::silly2::silly2::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The comedy is that u earlier even Said u couldent do this event even it was 30 hours?
So i ask u?
What would u do IF u were MA? What would be ur master plan of this?
Now u have the chance to say something positive... OR u gonna nag more?
Waste of time...

Ok so I just started playing, im lvl 3 laser sniper, so obviously I choose category 1, I was in numphtown since it is the only TP I got where Santa's Little Helper would be.

But when I entered the category 1 I met Areanatrox L11 and they killed me pretty quick, What did I do wrong?
I was expecting to fight Kerberos, do I have to enter from a different town or something?

Ok so I just started playing, im lvl 3 laser sniper, so obviously I choose category 1, I was in numphtown since it is the only TP I got where Santa's Little Helper would be.

But when I entered the category 1 I met Areanatrox L11 and they killed me pretty quick, What did I do wrong?
I was expecting to fight Kerberos, do I have to enter from a different town or something?

That's most likely correct.

What you should do is skill up fast and then get the proper gear and jump inside again ;)

That's most likely correct.

What you should do is skill up fast and then get the proper gear and jump inside again ;)

So im stuck with Arenatrox for the rest of the event?

I cant just go to a different town and enter to kill Kerberos?

So im stuck with Arenatrox for the rest of the event?

I cant just go to a different town and enter to kill Kerberos?

Hmm, I was too fast replying...

You are indeed supposed to find some Kerberos inside of the instance. Try moving around and see if you spot any? Otherwise I am certain someone will pop in and give you the proper directions.

If it is anything like the other Mayhems, there should be a separate spawn of them.

You can shoot either mob. Kerbs are on one side, spiders on other.

Hmm, I was too fast replying...

You are indeed supposed to find some Kerberos inside of the instance. Try moving around and see if you spot any? Otherwise I am certain someone will pop in and give you the proper directions.

If it is anything like the other Mayhems, there should be a separate spawn of them.

Yeh I must've been blind, the Kerberos were in the are to the left, dident even see it. lol

But same problem they are L6, guess I have to skill up anyway.

So far seems a mega rip off. S4 spiders loot 3 ped on average and the yulebot s4 gives 9 ped.
Done for 2014 after this run I guess. Try a few kerbs then instead last mins.

No candy canes so far or is it just me?
Already used my canes I looted last year :rolleyes:

I really like how the bonus works, gj MA :)

Perhaps I read it wrong somehow, but u get the bonus instantly, so when u get the 10k bonus (1k ammo) u recieved a total 2500 peds worth of universal ammo. :yay: (thought it was just highest point score)

Looted some candy canes, but droprate seems very low to me.
Also the loot doesnt show much variety, a lot of ammo, shrapnell and a item now or then.

I mainly hunt everything in my Grem.

'Like the colour :)'

Atrox prowler stalker and other high impact creatures no problem.

However in my mm category kerbs hit nearly as high as big trox and I have no chance on the spiders in Gremlin.

WTF is with all the lag in the instance??? I know that it's not just me either because a lot have been comlaining about it in-game... It's easily costing me 20% or more of my DPS.

Edit... Im only getting about 60% of the DPS that I should be getting!!!

Last edited:
WTF is with all the lag in the instance??? I know that it's not just me either because a lot have been comlaining about it in-game... It's easily costing me 20% or more of my DPS.

Yes it is insane!
I cant even pull out the fap!

Besides extreme lag, I also had invisible mobs chasing my around when I was doing solo. I'm serious. Only the middle 10 spiders re-spawned. The rest turned into ghosts, ninjas, or whatever MA/Caly made them to be. There was no way I could hit them. I punched both of my monitors, flipped the table and RAGE QUIT.

Besides extreme lag, I also had invisible mobs chasing my around when I was doing solo. I'm serious. Only the middle 10 spiders re-spawned. The rest turned into ghosts, ninjas, or whatever MA/Caly made them to be. There was no way I could hit them. I punched both of my monitors, flipped the table and RAGE QUIT.

I had something similar.. Had way enough health left like 50ish and then something hit me while i'm attacking something else and i die.. check the damage done and it's like 30-40 so i should be alive.

Fix The Lag!

Can't enter instance. I clicked and tried every 3 seconds for the past 10 minutes. :) Fix plz.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. After all the preperation finaly ready to enter team mayhem:

The requested area can not be instantiated

Thanks MA

My one full free day for the next five and instances have barely worked all day. I got in all of twice. So bloody annoying :mad:

Server

We apologize but new turbo hamsters are in the wheel but they still need right setup,it will be resolved soon :laugh::laugh:

Whoever gets inside of the npc chick for 40 hours wins!

Dear MA

Lern 2 MMO

cheers

-test

Back