Question: Why are planet partners not allowed to design anything for space?

Olivia Petty

Mature
Olivia
It appears to me that planet partners are not allowed to design anything for space, not allowed to make any vehicles that can enter space, nor even influence how their planets actually appear in space.

Why?

Wouldnt it make more sense, for example, for arkadia to have the moons you see on the planet surface, in space?

Something like this?

Space.jpg

Or even have calypso's moons actually look how they appear from the planet surface, and since MA technically own calypso, what is the reason why this cannot be done?

I think Planet Partners' bought the rights to design a planet and everything on it - the terrain, what walked upon it, the missions and so on.

Space remained Mindark's responsibility to do what they wanted with, including space monsters, travel time, asteroid belts and who knows what else is in store?

I think Planet Partners' bought the rights to design a planet and everything on it - the terrain, what walked upon it, the missions and so on.

Space remained Mindark's responsibility to do what they wanted with, including space monsters, travel time, asteroid belts and who knows what else is in store?

And ma thought it was a good idea to waste development time designing something that looks completely diffrent from space instead of expecting planet partners to have something suitable designed prior to release?

Something Arkadia even went to the length of doing as the picture above shows...

And ma thought it was a good idea to waste development time designing something that looks completely diffrent from space instead of expecting planet partners to have something suitable designed prior to release?

Something Arkadia even went to the length of doing as the picture above shows...

I'm not completely happy with space implementation as it currently is. Those that are sit for hours outside Arkadia and Calypso and shoot down unarmed and for the most part, inexperienced space travellers. They probably number a couple of dozen individuals. They love space! :love:

So although I personally dont like space as it is, I think it'll improve, (Eve online has ARMED space stations so if you are a bad player, you get nuked if you get too close) that part is so completely missing in this game its untrue.

We had to wait 5 years for taming to come back, so you never know, if you stick around long enough...concept art you see - may one day become a reality. ;)

We had to wait 5 years for taming to come back, so you never know, if you stick around long enough...concept
art you see may one day become a reality. ;)

Note that the picture above is actually a screenshot and not concept art, see the blue and red triangles above the ships...

Its one cyrus shared years ago

Note that the picture above is actually a screenshot and not concept art, see the blue and red triangles above the ships...

Its one cyrus shared years ago

Aye but its probably on a space server (or space instance) they use for testing and to which we dont have access yet.
Many things they already had somewhere have never surfaced, like a station with platform on an asteroid, some shipmodels that could be seen in testenvironment, etc.

Back