FYI: Mod on the move

Status

Serica

Society
Antipodean Army
Harena Serica Turbinis
Leaving now for a 2000km drive from the Gold Coast to Victoria to spend the holidays with my husband's family (Newell Highway route). :xsmile:

I'd be happy to meet up with anyone who lives down that way if I'm passing through your town :grouphug:
Send me a PM and we can arrange a time and location.

I have my laptop and tablet with me, so I'll be modding at any WiFi spot I can find along the way - or tethering thru my phone if required.

711 will also be keeping an eye on things here while I'm less available.

download_ca_red.jpg

drive safe

;)

Have a fun holiday Serica!

have a great time serica

I have my laptop and tablet with me, so I'll be modding at any WiFi spot I can find along the way - or tethering thru my phone if required.

If only my employees were half as committed.. :D

Have a gr8 trip.

WARNING:
Before contacting Serica for a meetup, check the amount of deleted-threads, bans, warnings and such you got. If you have too many, Serica might take the opportunity to give you a more physical message :)

stock-photo-young-thug-with-baseball-bat-about-to-attack-a-homeless-man-207259759.jpg

Anyway, have a good trip Serica!

I've met more EU players in RL than most, I think.

Pretty sure that anyone who's met me for more than a few minutes (and certainly anyone in my soc) has had a hug :grouphug:

And yes, that includes Deathi and Dave Ozi :)

Regular 'trolls' may however get a deep and meaningful discussion on the benefits of cooperative social behaviour etc tho ;)

I've met more EU players in RL than most, I think.

Pretty sure that anyone who's met me for more than a few minutes (and certainly anyone in my soc) has had a hug :grouphug:

And yes, that includes Deathi and Dave Ozi :)

Regular 'trolls' may however get a deep and meaningful discussion on the benefits of cooperative social behaviour etc tho ;)

Returned home late last night after a very long drive.

Lovely to catch up with Drooe and Ninja along the way :grouphug:
Very envious of Drooe's computer setup! :eyecrazy::silly2:

My thanks to safara and 711 for taking the time to keep an eye on things here while I was away :girl:

Status
Back