Launch button remains greyed out

Fyrs

Guardian
Fyrs Fyrs Yced
So, since this last update I have been unable to log in on my laptop. The patch appeared to download no problem but every time I open the client launcher, the launch button starts by showing as usable then greys out after about half a second and stays that way. I have reinstalled the launcher and run the repair tool repeatedly but still get the same results. I can log in fine from my desktop so it is not account related. Prior to this patch my laptop played it fine.

Have googled the issue numerous times and not finding anything hat helps.

Any ideas on what might be causing the issue and how to fix it? Appreciate any insight you all may have.

same thing happened to me after one update,was trying all repairs and stuff i found on forum but it didn't work,so got pissed and reinstaled EU :/

Youre not running a vpn are you ? Same happens to me, but only when ive forgotten to disconnect my vpn.

I had the same problem when I setup the firewall on my router to high protection.
The problem was solved decreasing the protection to low

My opinion is the client listen to an undocumented port to see if servers are online

I had the same problem when I setup the firewall on my router to high protection.
The problem was solved decreasing the protection to low

My opinion is the client listen to an undocumented port to see if servers are online

Same exact thing here.

Back