Exclusive update on the Robot attacks

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
RX_meeting.jpg

Former EBN reporter Eri Kindari has just returned from a secret meeting with one of the RX Unit Commanders.

The RX, now cornered by the CDF's recent declaration of war are giving a very strong response in return to the CDF.

Here's the unaltered RX Unit Commander's message to the CDF and all colonists of Calypso:

"This is our only warning to you. We will defend ourselves.

We fight to maintain neutrality. We tried to help you with the creatures you call Feffox. It is your CDF that keeps proving time and again to be untrustworthy. They are furious that we would choose freedom over assisting them. They put bounties on us for safeguarding our own interests from them.

Do not trust the CDF. Do not believe the devious propaganda that this conflict is a matter of good versus evil. We will defend ourselves against any and all who try to harm us.
"

This message may speak for itself, one thing that is clear is that the level of tension in the robot conflict have reached a new peak.

Over and out
Eri Kindari

Originally Posted Here

Wait, how exactly were the robots trying to help us with feffox?

Just tell me where to go and what to shoot. Ain't nobody got time for riddles.

Lol I bet that 99% agreed with you :D they could save a lot of time and money by removing this useless storyline stuff.

Not too long ago people where asking for more story and complaining that there were no story lines to the events. funny how those things go in PE :)

But I have to agree, I don't understand whats going on. Are those things even a cohesive story? Is there a place I can go to read like, a history book on this stuff? A summary would be even better, you know one of those yellow books that let you cheat and tell you the short version of the books you had to read back in school xD

Regards
Thark

Time to make peace. Bring Peace to Calypso :pimp: Make love not war :inbed:

:laugh:

MindArk declares war against Calypso?

Let me see if I got this right...

The RX units are MindArk.

CDF is Calypso Defense Force.

Is this an open declaration of war from MindArk against Calypso?

I wonder what Kim has done to call down the wrath of the overlords... ;)

Rx units are not robots! Don't get confused!

Not too long ago people where asking for more story and complaining that there were no story lines to the events. funny how those things go in PE :)

But I have to agree, I don't understand whats going on. Are those things even a cohesive story? Is there a place I can go to read like, a history book on this stuff? A summary would be even better, you know one of those yellow books that let you cheat and tell you the short version of the books you had to read back in school xD

Regards
Thark

Maybe they need to build an ingame library/museum so we can learn about the history of Calypso. I like the game to have a storyline, but I have to admit to not knowing what it is currently.

Let me see if I got this right...

The RX units are MindArk.

CDF is Calypso Defense Force.

Is this an open declaration of war from MindArk against Calypso?

I wonder what Kim has done to call down the wrath of the overlords... ;)

He might have filed a complaint about the Mindark CEO and Boards salary i guess :eek::dunce:

Well, from what I remember the RX tried to blow the egg up, then stole it... Then we stole it back and hatched it anyways, which pretty much had disastrous results? :dunno:

Do not mix up the robots and the RX :silly2:

They eat your ammo, which cost money, so they relieve you of the burden to keep all that metal and paper around.

Don't you feel liberated, and lighter?

Few years ago events were so rare that during 1st robot war everybody, and i mean EVERYBODY was droping what he was doing and was helping to repel invasion. Even crafters and miners were shooting :)

Now is there at least month without any of those events,mayhems, invasions, migrations... ? Poor LA's owners... most of players no need grind, they can rinse themseves just with those events.

Lets join the RX forces and tame the Feffoxs and attack MA HQ. This is the best interests of all of us Calypsians, Robots and Wildlife :laugh:

Lol I bet that 99% agreed with you :D they could save a lot of time and money by removing this useless storyline stuff.

So, how much do you wanna bet? :)

MA/Caly guys control RX avatars but it doesn't have anything to do with the storyline.
To the best of my knowledge, it's MA personnel controlling them.

The following quote would make no sense if it was Calypso personnel controlling them:
"Do not trust the CDF. Do not believe the devious propaganda that this conflict is a matter of good versus evil. We will defend ourselves against any and all who try to harm us.".

As such, I see this as pretty much an open declaration of war against Calypso - including any and all Calypso residents and visitors who has ever shot at anything for the CDF - from Calypso's own corporate overlord MindArk.

This can get... interesting.

Wait, so I'm wearing Rx armor... does that mean...? AHHHHHHH!

Few years ago events were so rare that during 1st robot war everybody, and i mean EVERYBODY was droping what he was doing and was helping to repel invasion. Even crafters and miners were shooting :)

Now is there at least month without any of those events,mayhems, invasions, migrations... ? Poor LA's owners... most of players no need grind, they can rinse themseves just with those events.

I remember those as a nub making my way to Wolverine to take part and they didn't even have prizes. Then a few years later watching Zychion Citadel get buried to the point where they reached the road way and MA had to reset the server to clear them.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Just check the radar :eyecrazy:

Taken from this blast from the past

Now add something with the Atrox storyline and the party is complete!

Do not listen to this person. Leave my story crumbs alone. Moar story, please.

So, how much do you wanna bet? :)

OK I'll stretch to 98% :) If it's more they should look into kindle or a bookstore cause this isn't the place :D

I like the story line as well. It doesn't effect people who just want to hunt, and gives us that want it, something to look forward to. :)

I would actually have liked to see more story line - provided it was timely, logical and most importantly consistent.

Lacking all those three elements, I'm not entirely convinced it really matters whether they randomly add the occasional lore or not. At all.

I would actually have liked to see more story line - provided it was timely, logical and most importantly consistent.

Lacking all those three elements, I'm not entirely convinced it really matters whether they randomly add the occasional lore or not. At all.

It′s science fiction, for cryin′ out loud. :wise:

How could it possibly be timely, logical, or consistent... :dunno:

Invasion starts in 3....2....1....

hadesheim_1.jpg

......ZERO!!!!

hadesheim_2.jpg

....back then robots know how to invade us. Have you ever seen so many white dots on radar ?

Reactions: jod
Back