Exclusive update on the Robot attacks

Then a few years later watching Zychion Citadel get buried to the point where they reached the road way and MA had to reset the server to clear them.

A problem I've had with zychion, in general, is random mobs that doesn't show up on radar. Especially during robot events. Also that there are turrets that are "hidden" where you least expect them that "finishes" your mob.

So... mad scientists did stupid shit and got us Feffox, despite best efforts by RX. CDF messed things up, and we had to repeatedly clear things up for them. And now they are trying to get us into more war with RX? I say we give it a pass.

It would had been fun if there was a continuation on the rx mission chain at chugs (spinoff from the mad prophet mission chain).

It would be real fun to have a set of rx armor... but as with other cool items the pricetag is way out of my leaugue (and I never managed to loot a part or "item token").

Wait, how exactly were the robots trying to help us with feffox?

The RX "took" the atrox egg sample.

....back then robots know how to invade us. Have you ever seen so many white dots on radar ?

Fun Times :)

Reactions: jod
Invasion starts in 3....2....1....

....back then robots know how to invade us. Have you ever seen so many white dots on radar ?

We need a real invasion, a crazy amount of bots that turrets can't kill AND that aggros from 5km. That would be awesome, no-one would be safe anywhere. :yup:

OK I'll stretch to 98% :) If it's more they should look into kindle or a bookstore cause this isn't the place :D

I think minim is right. There are a lot of people for whom blasting at shiny things is the extent of their interest and/or ability. MA needs to be careful not to offend them as they are typically the ones who are filling the loot pool. Remember how much crying their was over the bridge in Cyclops Depths?

Personally, I wish that they'd either make the riddles lead to something or just leave them out. We've been lead down the garden path too may times to even pay much attention anymore.

MA would probably be a lot better off creating videos to explain these storylines, like CCP does for EVE Online. Maybe they could show up as an option on the client-loader.

Man, those used to be fun! ...back before it was a weekly occurrence.

Man, those used to be fun! ...back before it was a weekly occurrence.
Yep being surrounded by sea of tin cans only to blast then fap then blast then loot. I spent 5 hours straight that day and when it came to repairing my gear afterwards.... I think I had close to 15 % left on every thin I was using! except fap as that died a long time into the battle. :laugh:

Amazingly enough, I came out with 125% TT. :yay:

Back