The Famous Trad

Prowler
Society
Art of War
Neo The Famous Trader Sharp
Selling: MOD FAP (Tier 1.8)

Price: 195.000ped

peds only.

Just a reminder, this ain't 2008 nikkuh, date is 2014, you might want to consider this when re-pricing :) consider this a free bump :'(

i think the Decimal point is in the wrong spot Bro :)

Just a reminder, this ain't 2008 nikkuh, date is 2014, you might want to consider this when re-pricing :) consider this a free bump :'(

I think you are lost. In -08 they sold for 300k+ (!), now this is around the price. Especially considering that there is not many on the market atm.

I think you are lost. In -08 they sold for 300k+ (!), now this is around the price. Especially considering that there is not many on the market atm.

got to love these price adjustment doctors that pop up like those ads on internet :)

Yeah... and in 2005 they sold for 5k ...

Yeah... and in 2005 they sold for 5k ...

They were 100k at that point; I know of some players making over 200k of ped auto skilling with one, so 5k is off the mark. GL with the sale neo.

Last edited:
selling out ?

People who don't own one, trying to set price... lol.

I might be interested at maybe 150-160k

I already offered more than 160K, I got a no ;)
Oh well - Im confident we will get one at that price or less at some point soon :)

is this fap still for sale and if so can the owner contact me and also sheryo thanks

buzz why do you think mod fap will drop soon?

Add "John William Slayer" in game or pm via forum

Back