Really another no loot day ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Was just at Boreas had 6 no loot kerrbies in a row and then tried to use the "T" key twice and got an internal error message. Any bets I can't get back in ?

This is really getting old. At least they fixed the loot window problem, now if we can just get some loot.

Update: Sure enough I can' get back in. MA has to know there is a problem why don't they just kick everybody affected and be done with it? At least we would not waste any ped that way.

Another can't log in day as well. Getting internal error after entering GC code.

4 no looters in row and:

An unexpected error have occured in the processing of the following mission:
Iron Challenge: Proteron Stage IV
Code: 4

You may try to repeat the action leading to this error at a later time or contact support for assistance. If contacting support, make sure to supply the information above.

Yes again, everytime it's the same server it seems :mad:

2 non looters followed by similar message as Luckycharm except on Eviscerators.

Cant log in now

Yea, I got 2 no loots, which don't happen on Evis. I knew right away same deal as last time. Logged out, came back, sure enough, can't log in.

same here...

5 in a row in team swunt and no sweat either!:scratch2:

oh... and this too

An unexpected error have occured in the processing of the following mission:
Iron Challenge: Kerberos Stage III
Code: 4

You may try to repeat the action leading to this error at a later time or contact support for assistance. If contacting support, make sure to supply the information above.

Boreas: No Sweat, No Loot, Cant Spawn Vehicles or pets.

Edit: Seems Locations with Kerbs are unavailable.

Yes again, everytime it's the same server it seems :mad:

It appears by the comments on the mobs that were being hunted that it is several servers, I was at Boreas and the other mobs people were talking about are not around Boreas. The only good thing I was hunting Kerrbies and not Prots like one of the people was saying.

Just another wonderful day on Calypso:)

They are all on the same server, Coz. It goes all the way from Boreas up to Osere, and East Scyllia to Fort Troy.

They are all on the same server, Coz. It goes all the way from Boreas up to Osere, and East Scyllia to Fort Troy.

Oh I see I did not know that, thanks for the info. As I recall from sometime ago it seems that when a server was down MA used to give you the option of logging in to a different server with a message like "Current sever is unavailable would you like to login elsewhere" and if you said yes you would end up at the noob camp (hehe can't remember the name).

Yeah, I miss that feature, it would put you at Cape Corinth before... I wish it worked now, lol.

And again the server unavailable shall I relocate you to another area doesn't kick in...
Can't login either I logged off at East Scylla, which indeed seems to be the area served by those previous mentioned places.

Added: Maybe the volcano erupted :silly2:

Last edited:
I had 13 no loot on Argos few days back. But now I learned the lesson. 2 no loot in a row, stop hunting :laugh:

Same problem on big bulks....no looters at ithaca south

It appears by the comments on the mobs that were being hunted that it is several servers, I was at Boreas and the other mobs people were talking about are not around Boreas. The only good thing I was hunting Kerrbies and not Prots like one of the people was saying.

Just another wonderful day on Calypso:)

i wasn't at Boreas either, East Scylla here.
but 1 server or 2 servers, it happens all at the same time everytime again.

Internal error when trying to log back ingame here aswell. Boreas. Supportcase sent, hopefully they'll relocate my avatar before MM kicks in :)

Well it has been almost a full 8 hours and nothing yet. Think maybe its about 2 weeks past time to replace this server????? The reason I say that is I have heard no one else on other servers complaining. There is an old saying "Don't step over dollars to pick up pennies" I think that really applies here, today.

I was able to log back in, hopefully that's the end of the BS.:rolleyes:

Back