It appears that Ex weapons ammo is now crafted and not looted ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Seen several HOFs on explosive weapon ammo under crafting so I am thinking that means no more of them in loot. I also see that there is a new item under misc in the buying window, can't remember what is was called and can't get in right now but it says it is a basic building block for crafting. I wonder if this has to be used to make the EX ammo ? MA found another way to get a little more ped from us it appears, it may be kind of like the empty enhancer component. I hope someone will update EP with the items needed to craft the ammo.

Seen several HOFs on explosive weapon ammo under crafting so I am thinking that means no more of them in loot. I also see that there is a new item under misc in the buying window, can't remember what is was called and can't get in right now but it says it is a basic building block for crafting. I wonder if this has to be used to make the EX ammo ? MA found another way to get a little more ped from us it appears, it may be kind of like the empty enhancer component. I hope someone will update EP with the items needed to craft the ammo.

there are 4 levels of explosive ammo blueprints..

I, II, III, IV

to craft you just need to use nano cubes, the new items in TT

from what I know its 20 nanocubs for II I believe, so probably 10 for I, 30 for III, and 40 nanocubs per click for IV bp

loot from bp is explosive ammo and metal residue

The prints use 2, 20, 200 and 2000 nanocubes.

2pec, 20pec, 2ped and 20ped per click.

The prints use 2, 20, 200 and 2000 nanocubes.

2pec, 20pec, 2ped and 20ped per click.

How much ammo do you get from each click from the 2000 nanocubes ? And I am think that means not ammo in loot, correct ?

Does mean Metal Residue mu is about to plummet ?

It is just explosive projectiles not the other ammo produced.
I only have the I and II prints so far, but would love to 'test' the 20ped per click one for you if you wanted :)

The I gives about 2pec of explosives per success and the II gives 20-25pec per success.

It is just explosive projectiles not the other ammo produced.
I only have the I and II prints so far, but would love to 'test' the 20ped per click one for you if you wanted :)

The I gives about 2pec of explosives per success and the II gives 20-25pec per success.

So it sounds like you are basically getting your ped back when you hit ?
Where did you get the BP from ?

I hate to say this but it sound like the beginning of the end for rocket launchers etc. It is hard to have to start paying for something that you have got for free for 10 years, if I understand what is exactly going on.

So it sounds like you are basically getting your ped back when you hit ?
Where did you get the BP from ?

I hate to say this but it sound like the beginning of the end for rocket launchers etc. It is hard to have to start paying for something that you have got for free for 10 years, if I understand what is exactly going on.

I dont think it will really change the cost or avalibility of explosives. For me atleast residue from a 0% markup print is the reason for clicking it, I will likely tt any explosives i get just like i did from hunting loot in the past.

reading vu notes is faster than asking questions :tongue2:

reading vu notes is faster than asking questions :tongue2:

Well I thought I did but I must of missed that part. which is not unusual for me. Going to take look right now, I am thinking it would be in the latest VU. Don't have anything to do anyway can not login and so I am reading and posting my fanny off:wtg:

UPDATE: Actually it was not in a VU, which was 15.0, it was in a patch 15.1.1 and I don't read the patches as closely as the actual VUs. Anyway thanks for the info and I did find it. BTW, not being a crafter hardly at all, are enhancers considered a Mechanical Component ?

Last edited:
Last edited:
And reading others posts started over 24 hours before you make your own similar thread helps too :0
It's way quicker to type "explosives" into the search bar than to make a whole thread.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?268806-Explosive-Projectile-BP-UL

As soon as I woke up, and realized I had discovered the first one, I made a thread explaining it all.

Nice and gratz, and that was a good post. I usually do a search but I made this post about an hour after I noticed the first HOf.

Still though your post or the VU post says if looting of EP ammo is gone. Does anyone really know ?

It appears that Ex weapons ammo is now crafted and not looted ?

Dude, you really know how to get on other ppl′s nerves... :rolleyes:

This is just another of them senseless CozMoDan threads, well too late and well after the fact...

Just read the friggin′ release notes once in a while, man, and maybe before you come blasterin′ onto the forum... :dunno:

New Universal Resource
A new resource called “Nanocube” has been added to Trade Terminals on all planets. This universal resource will mainly be used in blueprints for basic items and commodities in demand on all planets.

Explosive Projectiles
Several new blueprints for the manufacture of Explosive Projectiles have been added. The new blueprints utilize Nanocubes as the sole blueprint ingredient, and can be found while crafting Mechanical Components on any planet.

:wise: :wise: :wise:

Dude, you really know how to get on other ppl′s nerves... :rolleyes:

This is just another of them senseless CozMoDan threads, well too late and well after the fact...

Just read the friggin′ release notes once in a while, man, and maybe before you come blasterin′ onto the forum... :dunno:

:wise: :wise: :wise:

Well dummy don't open my posts and you won't be annoyed:scratch2: or did you just come in here to bitch:confused:

I still loot EP on RT (haven't been on other planets after vu15.1.1 yet so can't say).

Yeah its been plentiful on other planets....just not caly. Still is...

Well dummy don't open my posts and you won't be annoyed:scratch2: or did you just come in here to bitch:confused:

Just cut your forum output by two thirds so that the crap gets left out... makes ppl much more happier.

:dunno:

Just cut your forum output by two thirds so that the crap gets left out... makes ppl much more happier.

:dunno:

You don't read very well do you :scratch2: Who exactly are the ppl you are talking about:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:, tell them all to ring in here and maybe I will stop.

Back