Who is in charge?

It's just one of the steps to do all MU on loot to become as near as possible to 100%.

Reactions: das
Any reply Das from support?

Their Explosives started like a domino effect, because of that i will be on the same boat as you, by not logging in.

There is no point to mine for me anymore with the drastic changes to the MU.

Thanks allot MindArk.

Any reply Das from support?

Their Explosives started like a domino effect, because of that i will be on the same boat as you, by not logging in.

There is no point to mine for me anymore with the drastic changes to the MU.

Thanks allot MindArk.

No, haven't bothered to make a sc, I think the amp exploit & there reactions tells a lot..
I think they do a 1h event at the office & the one with the HSL get's to do the next fuckup

No, haven't bothered to make a sc, I think the amp exploit & there reactions tells a lot..
I think they do a 1h event at the office & the one with the HSL get's to do the next fuckup

haha :D We should start a thread guessing what the next major fuckup is. It will be hard since they surprise me with every fuckup being bigger and bigger recently.

Check attributes next time. It is attributes MA is stealing sometimes from avatar not skils itself ( bugs I guess)

Must be a very strong bug because I have lost skills from 533k to 499k in about 2-3 months.:eyecrazy:

That would be a "bit" of Money in this skill lvl.

and I have not done wrong because I figured my skills frequently to 500k limit because it was one of my goals.

My math was simple if I had 1000 skill points in Evade and 1000 points in the handgun so it was in 2000 skill Points and so on.

Last edited:
Back