Webshop Holiday Special Offers

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=3]Webshop Holiday Special Offers[/h] The Entropia Universe Webshop offers two new consumable buffs to spice up your holiday season hunting sessions!

Neurostim-X - Offensive Boost
  • Faster Reload - 12%
  • Increased Critical Hit Chance - 1%
  • Increased Critical Damage - 12%
  • 30 Minute Duration

Neurostim-Y - Defensive Boost
  • Increased Run Speed - 20%
  • Increased Regeneration - 33%
  • Increased Max Health - 12 HP
  • 30 Minute Duration

Neurostim Boosters available for a limited time in the EU Webshop

Even better, the Universal Ammo Value Packs also available in the Webshop include additional holiday bonus items, such as Tomtebloss, Christmas Fireworks, and Jolly Christmas Hats.

So head over to the Entropia Universe Webshop now and fill your Christmas stockings!

Happy Holidays!

Originally Posted Here

Mandatory if you want to win event this year.

Say what you will about Mindark, but this webshop thingy of theirs should turn out to be a huge succes :)

When will we be able to buy webshop items via PEDs ?

If only X would stack with crit scope n sight :S

Nice to see MA competing against the crafters, they'll be stopping the booster BPs dropping so they can sell more direct from the webshop; this shit is getting bad.

Nice to see MA competing against the crafters, they'll be stopping the booster BPs dropping so they can sell more direct from the webshop; this shit is getting bad.

Yup - kinda sets max fixed price on nanobots ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

mmmm, kinda lame Neurostim-X only work for 30minutes, so u need like 80 of them. That will cost u 8 x 5 dollar = 40$ :scratch2:

Is it just me or can I only buy just 10 at the time?

Yup - kinda sets max fixed price on nanobots ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

If they dropped more BPs and materials so the supply/demand evened up a bit more then prices would be cheaper. But instead of that they milk the players by charging 50ped for an item that should be 4ped tt. They'll be selling mod mercs for $10,000 via webshop soon.

If they dropped more BPs and materials so the supply/demand evened up a bit more then prices would be cheaper. But instead of that they milk the players by charging 50ped for an item that should be 4ped tt. They'll be selling mod mercs for $10,000 via webshop soon.

u r very wrong imho. They could be zero TT and have same price, but they have 50 TT so i think when used, they go into lootpool, users happy and other players have higher returns too

Lootpool is a myth.

are buffs stackable?

eg can i use this with a candy?

Lootpool is a myth.

I'd phrase it more like "Lootpool is the anthropomorphic personification of the seen effects of underlying statistics."

Lootpool's other name is lady luck.

Lootpool isn't a myth -- why do people keep saying that?

What MA said is that there is no such thing as a personal loot pool. I.e. that tracks your losses and keeps you at some magic return rate no matter what.

Obviously there's a loot pool in the sense that some balance between total universal output and total input is set by MA. Most discussions are essentially about whether that balance is dynamically updated or manually updated.

maybe exist lootpool maybe not

but @on topic
Well mindark milk bit more from people do events
i going skip this year

Does berserker helm stack with reload pill?

If not I'm a bit bummed out I bought 2 helms for mayhem

So pill + cloak + pet wont get you 34 extra hp?

Can stack HP. Buffs such as % increase in dmg etc is capped though and doesn't stack.

~Danimal

Lootpool is a myth.

Uh...no. PERSONAL lootpool is a myth, which was debunked by MA, explaining that the lootpool works in another way than tied to avatars.

Ah the lootpool!

Is this the moment when EU officially became pay-to-win?

Is this the moment when EU officially became pay-to-win?

When wasn't it??????? Before my time I guess.

Anyhow - I think it's cool. Also way to do it after MM started lol!!

Now can they EVER refresh the items from combat tokens??????? zero available amps, etc forever.

Back