Just Returning after a long break

gwit

Prowler
Katielicious mallow (Kat)
Hi, I'm just returning to the game after almost three years away and so much has changed :) Some of the following are just my observations and noobie questions :

1. It really seems cheaper to play.
2. I love the rookie channel. I have been using it a lot recently.
3. What has happened to pilots and queues.
4. How do I get to the other planets?
5. Any planets worth going to?
6. Seems far fewer people online, but costs of goods have remained the sameish.
7. What has happened to crafting - I don't quite follow it.
8. Finally where is my returners HOF :)

I could go on, but ......

Hello :)

Welcome back... i dont want to be rude.. but you could ask these questions in the Rookiechannel also.

1. it can be yes
2. good question
3. they went to spave
4. you either fly yourself in quad/sleipnir or you fly with a transport service
5. Yes, i would suggest Arkadia and Cyrene
6. think overall a few more players, but spread over more planets/places
7. you can still craft, other then that everything changes occasionally
8. Sorry, was that yours? :)

1. It really seems cheaper to play. - Loot system was rebalanced few times.
2. I love the rookie channel. I have been using it a lot recently. - There are lot of new chanels. Everyone can make one.
3. What has happened to pilots and queues. - There are pilots. Just not like it was before. There are some shedulated flighs and so. I think best pilots are www.efa.ms
4. How do I get to the other planets? - get a pilot :)
5. Any planets worth going to? Calypso, Arkadia, Cyrene/Rocktopia, Monria (low lvl stuff) and Next Islant. Calypso is best, NI is worst.
6. Seems far fewer people online, but costs of goods have remained the sameish. I think more players around. But hard to say. See some places like Camp Icarus - lot of new players there.
7. What has happened to crafting - I don't quite follow it. - Cant help with this :)
8. Finally where is my returners HOF :) - You need to kill a mob or drop a bomb to get a hof!

Welcome back to EU :)

I am also back after a break. Not meaning to hi-jack (but this is a returning player thread :) ), but I was wondering what happened to the Sollomate Opalo in the TT, looks like most things are (L) there now. Did all Caly TT items get converted to (L) including those owned by players?

I am also back after a break. Not meaning to hi-jack (but this is a returning player thread :) ), but I was wondering what happened to the Sollomate Opalo in the TT, looks like most things are (L) there now. Did all Caly TT items get converted to (L) including those owned by players?

Opalos were recently removed from the Calypso trade terminals, and replaced with other (L) guns.
This was part of an 'equalisation' across all planets TT items.

Opalos held by players remain unchanged.

Back