Average points for TOP 5 MM

Lumar

Old Alpha
Master Lumar Shadow
Hi to all,

What do you think will be the average points hour in each CAT to have a chance for TOP5 in each CAT:scratch2:...

Im kinda just participating for fun but would be interesting to get an idea.

Tks to all.:girl:

Rough guess would be look at 2013 results then add 25% more (10 more hours ontop of the 30)
%5-10% for people getting better tiers and gear etc.

Rough guess would be look at 2013 results then add 25% more (10 more hours ontop of the 30)

Surely its 1.25*last_years_points/40 ?

Holy shit... Then mine 280 avg hour AINT any good..
Cat 3 ... Maybee just do karb and get it up to 300...

Happy holidays...

don't bother in cat 3, prizes are already set :p (aside from maybe the 25% bonus)

For points per hour just take last years result /30, add a little bit for better gear and what not.

For total points just take last years results and multiply with 40/30 and you should have a good estimate.

Regards
Thark

Last edited:
don't bother in cat 3, prizes are already set :p (aside from maybe the 25% bonus)

For points per hour just take last years result /30, add a little bit for better gear and what not.

For total points just take last years results and multiply with 40/30 and you should have a good estimate.

Regards
Thark

Haha , well we shall see. However iam not comparing nor try to win. I still have a sane brain. Atm doing them in vicoery armor and 5 b but they drop dead at My feet... This year been test year for all events. Also test my self..
Next year iam ready...
But IF i bet ur result , i did it with 153 HP and a prof standig of 59 so phew phew some more and watch out...

This years MM will be won by the person who has the least amount of lag.

Skills, gear, etc do not matter... its all about who has the least lag.

What a joke

Holy shit... Then mine 280 avg hour AINT any good..
Cat 3 ... Maybee just do karb and get it up to 300...

Happy holidays...

Haha , well we shall see. However iam not comparing nor try to win. I still have a sane brain. Atm doing them in vicoery armor and 5 b but they drop dead at My feet... This year been test year for all events. Also test my self..
Next year iam ready...
But IF i bet ur result , i did it with 153 HP and a prof standig of 59 so phew phew some more and watch out...

welcome to the forum...you're an idiot and you lie...no one has these mobs DOA. You probably haven't even entered the zone. jfc.

welcome to the forum...you're an idiot and you lie...no one has these mobs DOA. You probably haven't even entered the zone. jfc.

Been here longer then u, and been here long enough to know that u are somewhat of a childish tardface..
However u dont have to belive me but IF u dont belive My points at the end score card i close down and leave like a looser... And post even a thread about it and declare u as all mighty..
However when results comes out and i place at 280-300 points hour then u post a thread and admit u are been beaten by me.. Probely by points aswell due ur reaction...
Sorry for My english but u get the point..
Btw i feel for some taco now...

We have a deal?

C´mon ppl dont make this thread a WAR ZONE, the war is on MM :p.

I dont know if i have any chance but maybe the ppl that won last year CAT 2 that is my cat this year went to cat 3, my average points till now on 6 keys is only 432.33333... Points Hour guess not good for Top 5.

Gl to all:yay:

Been here longer then u, and been here long enough to know that u are somewhat of a childish tardface..
However u dont have to belive me but IF u dont belive My points at the end score card i close down and leave like a looser... And post even a thread about it and declare u as all mighty..
However when results comes out and i place at 280-300 points hour then u post a thread and admit u are been beaten by me.. Probely by points aswell due ur reaction...

We have a deal?

Does not matter what u know or don't know but the fact that u choose to remain anonymous in the forum shows

a. You are being a troll
b. You are much hated and as such the need to crypt ur identity
c. You have been a scammer or some other shit noone likes
d. All of the above

If you want people to take you seriously, have the balls to declare who you are in the game. :yup:

Does not matter what u know or don't know but the fact that u choose to remain anonymous in the forum shows

a. You are being a troll
b. You are much hated and as such the need to crypt ur identity
c. You have been a scammer or some other shit noone likes
d. All of the above

If you want people to take you seriously, have the balls to declare who you are in the game. :yup:

Hello

Well u missed one option..

Maybe i just like it like that... And IF u have problem with that so geuss u dont have better to do..
Who cares about who iam. Thosse who know are supposed to know.
So none of ur option..
But now i understand why ppl leave this forum and game..
To Much bashing to much flamming and generally alot of hate.
Look at a exempel...
I had some fun with a guy and he knows it was a joke and we had some fun about it, i even was declaring i was not competing.
Suddenly a basher comes up and call me a liar... Well by a poor judgment i called him out instead of ingnore him.. Suddenly u come and bash some more.

U as a trader and have alot invest Ingame Should be more user friendly and keep away from stuff like that .. Ot scares ppl away..
Sone OR wait it happend ppl dont dare to say anything of fear to get ripped to shreads..
Do u see this OR u live in deny.. So Much lost .. Once upon time this was a social game that many ppl played to make life easier..
Now i gotto go and enjoy EU with some real friends...
Thx

no harm no foul, if you ask me. I don't agree with you on the other thing, but playful banter during competitions/games is part of the fun for me. :)

also, 300 won't even be close to beating me, and I play for third I guess xD

now on topic again: Even if people went up to cat 3, the weapons didn't. Now, I'm not as connected to cat 2 but as far as I know even there weapons get borrowed and switched and what not. 1st place will probably go to the same gun as well as 2 and maybe 3 if I remember right, don't quote me on that though. ^^
Now if you wanna get into it, I think that is BS. But I don't see a system that prevents people from loaning "their gun" to someone for an event, nor do I really believe there should be one. Freedom of what ever and what not...

Regards
Me

Calling someone else a "tardface" just after you say they are childish not only makes you a hypocrite but also invalidates everything you say thereafter.

We have a deal?

SO by "here" are you claiming that you are an alt on this forum? Or do you mean you have been playing EU longer than me? You are still in Cat 3 though, and I haven't been in Cat 3 since 3 mayhems ago. Maybe cat 3 is easier than I remember it. That point total you stated definitely seems possible given what Lumar has stated. However, I called you a liar abut the saying the mobs were DoA ("dead at your feet" was your words) 280 points is roughly 25.7 seconds...so you are saying it takes 25 seconds for a spider to run to you? Come on...that's the part I am talking about. Either way, I don't care, I don't bet people who hide themselves.

As for my points, about 110 per hour in Cat 4 is all I can do.

Back