Elite
Society
Synergen
Giuliano adm Noooo
QUAD-WING EQUUS
SERVICES
(QES)

Hello entropians,

after two years far from space services I am offering a new service package since I have purchased a brand new Quad-Wing Equus.

For everyone interested in the faster Warp flight service available or for the others services offered here, contact me directly ingame using private message:

WARP FLIGHTS:

- Single Warp flight 20 PED (2 ped land fee included!)
- Pick up at origin and Warp to destination 30 PED (4 peds fees included!)
- Multiple Warp flights needed 20 PED for first Warp, 10 peds more for any additional Warp needed (All landing fees included!)

IMPORTANT:

- WEIGHT LIMIT IS 145.1 KG (4.8 KG ARE USED BY ME FOR BASIC TOOLS TO HAVE IN SPACE)
- WEIGHT LIMIT TO AVOID REGULAR QUADS PIRATES IS 110 KG (THIS ALLOWS EQUUS TO BE ENOUGH FASTER THAN REGULAR QUADS)
- IF YOU ARE CARRYING LESS THAN 95.1 KG WEIGHT THE MAX SPEED OF EQUUS QUAD IS 118.8 Km/h (TOP SPEED AVAILABLE)

RENT:

Temporary unavailable

IMPORTANT: Once transport missions system will be available more options might be avaliable for customers

I hope everyone will like my new service.

Obviously my customers will have the maximum discretion related to their use of my services.

Giuliano

Last edited:
You should video the warp sequence of an Equus for us :)

nice idea Narfi, I will soon ;)

What is the decay on that Nano Warp Drive I per use?

Good luck with the service.

Falagor
:bandit:

Welcome back into the Space!!
GL mate :silly2:

Good luck m8, have fun :)

What is the decay on that Nano Warp Drive I per use?

Good luck with the service.

Falagor
:bandit:

I 'm told by Frye that the tt value is the same as a regular (L) warp drive and the decay is the same - 3 ped/warp

good luck with this service.

Gl with the endeavour! :yay:
Edit: I just noticed that you only take up 5kg's, doesn't the basic ava weigh more then that? If so then it's what you are carrying that counts and not the default ava weight?

Sorry if I missed another post about this. ;)

Gl with the endeavour! :yay:
Edit: I just noticed that you only take up 5kg's, doesn't the basic ava weigh more then that? If so then it's what you are carrying that counts and not the default ava weight?

Sorry if I missed another post about this. ;)

Yes it works on Weight number you can find in your inventory panel (i.e. 5/348 kg in my case), so weight of what you are carrying. :D

Yes it works on Weight number you can find in your inventory panel (i.e. 5/348 kg in my case), so weight of what you are carrying. :D
Sweet! Ty for the info. :beerchug:

I had to suspend the Day rent option due to the high request, because of this I won't be able to offer the others services if Quad is in customers hands for all the time.

Who already requested the service won't lose the option to rent it for a day or two.

bump for my service and added 110 kg limit suggestion to be fast enough to avoid regular Quad-Wing pirates :wtg:

gl.... and now bring the videos! :)

Good luck!! I would use you but am always too heavy :(

gl.... and now bring the videos! :)

hey Sbi, how long I don't see you :)

Yeah, just let me see how to use fraps :D

ps: to the pirates looking for rent option... it is not for pirate needs sorry :silly2:

hey Sbi, how long I don't see you :)

Yeah, just let me see how to use fraps :D

ps: to the pirates looking for rent option... it is not for pirate needs sorry :silly2:

:) I'm a stalker. In hibernation but not dead.

Merry Christmas :xsmile:

bump my travel service :wtg:

Service is on everytime you find me online, so add me to FL if not already done :wise:

Giuliano adm Noooo

I make first to use Andy video than making one myself :D

Bump for the fastest and cheapest Warp flight service :yup:

keeping warping :tp:

+1

+1 Thank you for he ride. I was able to carry some loots with adm's help, you definately should use him as a driver!

+1 Thank you for he ride. I was able to carry some loots with adm's help, you definately should use him as a driver!

Thanks Evey :)

I still suggest to all my customers to avoid taking risks in space, it's dangerous out there, regardless if you have top speed :smoke:

Back