Help: Please help me with MM bug

Egis

Mature
Hello,

Hello, I have a huge problem with MM event bug.I have 50lvl hit and 54lvl dmg profstandings.But when I came to MM npc I have received category 2 quest and keys instead of category 3.After I have tried few relogs then I have received category 3 quest but no keys so I cannot enter MM now.I tried it all reclogging, reaccepting the quest, different MM npc in different towns.Your MM description clearly states that 50+ belongs to 3rd category so it cannot be my fault that I have received 2nd category quest for the first time I took it.Can I just please get some keys for cat 3?This is so frustrating... I have my gear for limited time and I did a lot of preparations for this event and it is all useless because of MM bug now.I have wrote support cases, even posted on your facebook, but nothing is happening.ingame nick: Liberty Liberty Liberty, support case ID: 293820.Waiting for your answer and Thank you.

dont think anybody can give you keys or else is easy to cheat
after 40 hours get 40 more keys from a friend

support is your only option

but there is hope you still have 3 weeks before event is over

edit i see now you posted it in dev corner

Last edited:
dont think anybody can give you keys or else is easy to cheat
after 40 hours get 40 more keys from a friend

support is your only option

but there is hope you still have 3 weeks before event is over

edit i see now you posted it in dev corner

MA give 500 keys each player :)

This one has me a bit upset, this person is a good and trusted player a asset to this game...

MA Please sort it... I got keys from last year, take 500 out of my inventory and put in his...

I SOVLED it 5 Stars for First Support guy to get it done.

*Keys split and waiting

Last edited:
You can use any key, and from last year.. If you onec remove from inventory you wont get back.

Keys are universal and open all cats.

bumping, to get MA solve the problem.

Bug

FIX Bug PLS!
FIX Bug PLS!

UPDATE

Avalible Option,

2 stacks of 500 keys ready to be transfered from my account to
*Liberty Liberty Liberty*

okAZPoU.jpg

Last edited:
Would be nice to see how this is fixed.

Have you tried abandoning the missions and retaking it? As you have no points there's nothing to lose.

Have you tried abandoning the missions and retaking it? As you have no points there's nothing to lose.

how do you go about re taking the mission? this same bug affects me too and it makes it difficult to help my friend.

when i first got this years missions for team/solo it was automatically grabbed when i got near to the "santas helper" NPC she does not seem to give it again if the missions were abandoned.

Sorry, my mistake then. I assumed you could retake it like with any other mission.

Still got some keys in my inventory, feel free to give them to someone who can use some...

I dont think ill do a total of 1800 hours this year, maybe next year.

<3 For the Support Staff Hero coming to rescue!

Back