Abuse of MM Categories

I'm not in Global Alliance society and can also confirm Justin isn't an alt and puts in so many hours that it would be near impossible for him to be an alt of another player (FWIW)

:xmas:

MM is totally fraud this year. It is a waste of time to try to compete, as the ubers have simply chipped out to downgrade to lower levels (like Helena, who is level UBER, and went down to level 4) and are now smashing competition with her uber weapons and armor. Pure bullshit.

MA can, but won't, correct this crap so, unless you are uber, YOU WILL NOT WIN.

Same shit - different event. Ubers win and we all stuff MA's bank account to pay them.

I read all of the posts and it seems that the consensus is there is a lot cheating. Well I guess life is not fair sometimes:(. However I always look at who wins what in the different cats and other than Cat5 I see a lot of names that I have never seen before and I have been playing for about 7 years. I am Cat4 and really have no chance to win because I can't kill the spiders or the bot. On my first run at the very end I went over to the bot and told him to "Give me your best shot", he wacked me with 283 crit hit, knocked the crap out of me :laugh: Went over one more time and he wacked me with 140, so I don't play with him any more. If you did not start in 2004 then you are at a dis-advantage period unless you have friends in high places or can afford to rent uber gear and that is the way life is, but it still a great game.

I guess we need a second mayhem where all that matters is to suck. Seriously this whining is ridiculous. The chipping is a part of this game and of course you should be allowed to chip from lvl150 and down to cat1 if you are a masochist and want to harm yourself that bad. Also what's bad about borrowing or buying gear? Everyone can do it if they like..

I guess we need a second mayhem where all that matters is to suck. Seriously this whining is ridiculous. The chipping is a part of this game and of course you should be allowed to chip from lvl150 and down to cat1 if you are a masochist and want to harm yourself that bad. Also what's bad about borrowing or buying gear? Everyone can do it if they like..

I think you're missing a lot of the discussion here.

A) No one said borrowing items isn't fair. In fact, I even supported it.

B) No one has suggested a lvl150 is going to chip down to Cat1.

C) Chipping down is not the only part of this discussion.

Your last few responses have only focused on one thing, and have missed other parts of the discussion. If you're going to be sarcastic and only focus on one aspect of the discussion, you don't need to respond. :wise:

If you did not start in 2004 then you are at a dis-advantage period unless you have friends in high places or can afford to rent uber gear and that is the way life is, but it still a great game.

I started in 2002-2003 and I still don't have an advantage :laugh: to be fair, I never grinded away hardcore back then. Wish I had now :laugh:

I think you're missing a lot of the discussion here.

A) No one said borrowing items isn't fair. In fact, I even supported it.

B) No one has suggested a lvl150 is going to chip down to Cat1.

C) Chipping down is not the only part of this discussion.

Your last few responses have only focused on one thing, and have missed other parts of the discussion. If you're going to be sarcastic and only focus on one aspect of the discussion, you don't need to respond. :wise:

I started in 2002-2003 and I still don't have an advantage :laugh: to be fair, I never grinded away hardcore back then. Wish I had now :laugh:

But it's just whining besides that so I commented the most important part and ignored the whine BS. It's like this every fucking year when mayhem comes and people envy those that does every possible thing to try to win their category and don't understand the cost and work that's involved with being at the top of their category.

But it's just whining besides that so I commented the most important part and ignored the whine BS. It's like this every fucking year when mayhem comes and people envy those that does every possible thing to try to win their category and don't understand the cost and work that's involved with being at the top of their category.

You clearly didn't read through the whole thread then. Because your response clearly shows you missed out on a lot of the discussion.

I think forum white knights confuse "whining" and "discussion".

The only thing you commented on was chipping down. And no one is saying people who spend time and money don't deserve to do well. We're merely commenting on people playing below their actual category. But that's okay, moving on. :D

Uber awalys win

I read all of the posts and it seems that the consensus is there is a lot cheating. Well I guess life is not fair sometimes:(. However I always look at who wins what in the different cats and other than Cat5 I see a lot of names that I have never seen before and I have been playing for about 7 years. I am Cat4 and really have no chance to win because I can't kill the spiders or the bot. On my first run at the very end I went over to the bot and told him to "Give me your best shot", he wacked me with 283 crit hit, knocked the crap out of me :laugh: Went over one more time and he wacked me with 140, so I don't play with him any more. If you did not start in 2004 then you are at a dis-advantage period unless you have friends in high places or can afford to rent uber gear and that is the way life is, but it still a great game.

Nothing really related to your whininh more then that I had 170 hp 1.5 years ago and now 272 and I can easily manage the S5 category.......so no need to play hardcore from 2003 but you need to give shitloads of dedication to reach the top.......and ofc peds for gear and tactics and well, dedication again.

In this "game" money talks and BS walks. I don't have much money so I'm walking most of the time. That is why I don't participate in most of the events.

Perhaps its not the skills for each avatar we should be focusing on. Instead lets focus on Prize distribution. In almost any sport, the top teams play a season to reach the final world series/world cup/championship game. But, to do so, every team has to qualify by participating in a playoff of some sort. So, for EU purposes, Let the people play with whatever gear, guns, skilling, they can get. But, prizes can be distributed according to who finishes in the top 10, #15, #25, #50, #100. Distributing the prizes could be done through a lottery system, so as to prevent any kind of "cheating", and wont significantly affect who gets what.

So, theoretically, the person who finishes as #100 has a chance to win the top prize in the category for which they were in. That way even if there were someone having an unfair advantage it wouldn't guarantee that they would get the best prize. It would be random for the people who finished in the places being awarded prizes. Also, I think that there should be another category added between cat 4 and cat 5. 70-99 is much too big a difference between skills. Just some thoughts to try to heal some wounds regarding MM. :yup:

In almost any sport, the top teams play a season to reach the final world series/world cup/championship game. But, to do so, every team has to qualify by participating in a playoff of some sort. So, for EU purposes, Let the people play with whatever gear, guns, skilling, they can get. But, prizes can be distributed according to who finishes in the top 10, #15, #25, #50, #100. Distributing the prizes could be done through a lottery system, so as to prevent any kind of "cheating", and wont significantly affect who gets what.

This sounds like you are saying that Switzerland should be declared the 2014 World Cup Champions,
That The Charlotte Bobcats should be declared the 2014 NBA champions,
That Dmitry Sukhotsky should have been declared the winner of the fight on the 19th,
That the Dodgers should have been declared the winners of the 2014 World Series,
That the Green Bay Packers won the 2014 Superbowl,
etc....
etc....
etc....
Heck, My wifes grandfather fought someone who fought Ali, you may as well just give me the belt!

After all they did show up to a game (not necessarily the Championship one, but that doesn't matter) or fight.

Participation Trophies are a plague on todays youth, don't take away the Championship Trophies on top of that.

Last edited:
This sounds like you are saying that Switzerland should be declared the 2014 World Cup Champions,
That The Charlotte Bobcats should be declared the 2014 NBA champions,
That Dmitry Sukhotsky should have been declared the winner of the fight on the 19th,
That the Dodgers should have been declared the winners of the 2014 World Series,
That the Green Bay Packers won the 2014 Superbowl,
etc....
etc....
etc....
Heck, My wifes grandfather fought someone who fought Ali, you may as well just give me the belt!

After all they did show up to a game (not necessarily the Championship one, but that doesn't matter) or fight.

Participation Trophies are a plague on todays youth, don't take away the Championship Trophies on top of that.

Exaggerate much? The giants won the championship and finished second in their division. Don't try to make it sound absurd to try and be fair with prize distribution.

Exaggerate much? The giants won the championship and finished second in their division. Don't try to make it sound absurd to try and be fair with prize distribution.

But you are saying that the people who finish 1st in MM should not receive the top prizes.
That is not exaggerating, that is exactly what you said in the post above mine.
You said it should be a lottery from the top X places, which is exactly what I did with those sports teams, (I did so many in hopes of drawing an emotion from as many people as possible who had followed one or more of those sports, and It seems to have worked for you with baseball)

I do like random lower prizes given for finishing in the top X, or like they have done this year (quite well) in giving bonus prizes for aquiring x number of points regardless of how high you place.

But I am strongly against giving top prize to anyone other that #1 (unless you think it would be right to strip the title from your giants)

The wrong problem is trying to be solved here.

MA needs to enforce the no-alt rule and perhaps a few other things to deal with the cheaters. Item sharing will always plague this type of event. A full sweeping item lock wouldn't solve it either.

But you are saying that the people who finish 1st in MM should not receive the top prizes.
That is not exaggerating, that is exactly what you said in the post above mine.
You said it should be a lottery from the top X places, which is exactly what I did with those sports teams, (I did so many in hopes of drawing an emotion from as many people as possible who had followed one or more of those sports, and It seems to have worked for you with baseball)

I do like random lower prizes given for finishing in the top X, or like they have done this year (quite well) in giving bonus prizes for aquiring x number of points regardless of how high you place.

But I am strongly against giving top prize to anyone other that #1 (unless you think it would be right to strip the title from your giants)

Sadly, Im a Dodger fan, and appreciate your constructive critisizm, however, MM isn't working, its sick, and needs change to heal it again. EU is/will be losing many players, new and old, with this kind of prize distribution. Its either that or people need to stop trying to gain unfair advantage(you know who you are) at the cost of ruining the experience for the rest of us.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm no alt whatsoever.

Last edited:
Its all about gears to win MM. To make it fair issue standard gears to compete for each cat.

Unless MA completely remove or add skills requirement to all unl non sib weapons.

Back