Web Shop Not Delivering Items or Amo

truantduck

Prowler
Society
Coat Killers
Rei
I've made 3 successful purchases in the webshop, each time I revived a message saying that my PED card had been updated, and each time the amo / pills / items were NOT delivered to my inventory.

I bought Neurostim-X. It didn't work. I tried again to insure it was not a fluke. Second time also failed.

Then later I tried to buy an amo pack, thinking the problem was just with the new Neurostim. That amo pack was also not delivered to my inventory.

I need a quick resolution to this because of mayhem.

I made a purchase today and it was delayed about 75 seconds but did arrive. I would definitely recommend contacting MA.

im having the same

items bought, lil popup confirming depo
nothing delivered

hope it get sorted soon its kinda frustrating!

Zeus Solution

After about 24 hours of sending support cases, and doing other stuff, we have discovered a solution.

1. Go to Zeus.
2. Relog.
3. Get stuff.

crazy.

Relogging as far as i know fixes this. If the server is lagging, add 5 minutes, relog.

If that doesnt work, wait 5 mins and log out for 5 mins and relog, should fix this.

Relogging as far as i know fixes this. If the server is lagging, add 5 minutes, relog.

If that doesnt work, wait 5 mins and log out for 5 mins and relog, should fix this.

No dude. You have to re-log in a specific place. It makes no sense, but it's true.

Filed support case after many relogs a couple days ago without getting my Webshop items with no response from MA yet.

Stupid as it sounds, re-logged at Fort Zeus, it worked! Thank you truantduck!
:)

OMG going to zeus and reloging worked!!!

crazy stuff

That sound almost like commercial for some magic fat loss pill. OMG it really works I lost 20 pounds :eyecrazy:

good one lol worked relog in zeus, thanks guys!!! :yay:

A bit crazy :lolup: :silly2:

Have any one tried to switch server and log in? I mean anyone else than Zeus. Maybe the switch from on server to an other could trigger it.

So I bought some ammo so that I could have universal ammo for exact numbers for my hunting log, and then, like the OP, I got the message but no items.

The Logging at Fort Zeus thing worked. I can't believe it, rofl.

:laugh:

Well no longer works at least for me got something same has OP nothing already did the relog and nothing or in inventory or in Storage...:mad:

Well no longer works at least for me got something same has OP nothing already did the relog and nothing or in inventory or in Storage...:mad:

Got them only today when i was crafting on Fort Victoria, still no reply to support case sent.

Bit sad if this buys from Webshop take this long to get in inventory:wise:

I used to log out before using the webshop to be on safe side, but today forgot I'm still in game but got the item immediately. Then I did 19 more purchases in a row (was going to depo $100 but decided I could as well buy 20 pet tags) and they all came through within 5 seconds.

I was at Aegis Mound at the time, maybe there's some magic about that place too :)

Back