~Zen~ isn't a scammer soc

Cpt Super Flash

Guardian
Captain Super Flash
no longer relevant

no longer relevant

Last edited:
I know a couple of members from Zen including "Zen Zenith Cool" and they're all trustworthy.
I don't know what this is about.. they do have a red equus quad in society now....

Sounds like this "leader of big soc" is misinformed or maybe he doesn't want to accept you for some other reason and this was just the excuse.

I really hope that isn't the case, Rewening someones reputation in such a game like this due to being unable to pluck up the curage to tell someone why there really declined is not good at all and should never be repeated. Also he is tarnishing the rep of another SoC if this is what happened so i really hope it isn't.

What is this "big soc?"

I have not heard bad things about Zen as a soc

I have refrained from mentioning who they are i do not wish to cause issues between SoC's i just want to clear my name and make sure this dose not rowen my reputation and in turn it should show ~Zen~ to be trustworthy in the process aswell if they are.

I was not in ~Zen~ for a long time but from the time i was in there i never saw or heard of any kind of scamming from what i saw they were a very good SoC very social and often organised group Opalo hunts and acted like a normal SoC the whole time.

This comment on them being scammers has totally thrown me and was totally unexpected.

Please pm me the name of the soc then to not cause a disturbance. I am curious and if I knew more I would possibly be able to offer more info.

I mean if it was a pvp soc then it would make sense. I know I've been killed at the rig a lot by Evo mems because they thought I owned ~Zen~ or some stupid shit.

Scamming will not be tolerated by our society and will lead to an immediate kick. About the probable cause of this 'mindgame': We will keep backing up our allies, we will keep enjoying pvp! None of these silly games is going to change that... ;)

Hello there Hype i am sorry i don't mean to be causing unnecessary stress here as you can understand it is something i need to get to the bottom of. And as i have said before i have been in your SoC and never known anything about scamming and from the look of this thread this person has been miss informed.

No problem at all... Please keep me informed if you find out anything I should know.

Thanks for the PM.

If the Natural Born Killers and NBK soceties, (lead by Imoyaro) are going to label ~Zen~ a "scammer society" because of one person from years ago who wasnt even a member of ~Zen~, it only proves how disconnected their current leadership is from reality and further proves their need for continuous drama.

The continuous and perpetual petty drama is why I left the NBK, a group of societies that I created.

Last edited:
There are plenty of great socs out there. Don't let one get in your way. Press on and enjoy! :yay:

I will talk to the SoC in question and if there ok with me saying i will be fine with it also.

The soc in question, the NBK, has a leader (Imoyaro) who for a long time has been trying to label ~Zen~ a scammer society all because a ~Zen~ member or two entered a team with an individual in PvP for the purposes of PKing someone else.

The ~Zen~ members had no idea that person in their team was a scammer but because these couple ~Zen~ members were in that team, Imoyaro has been going around EU at every opportunity trying to label them as scammers.

Its as stupid as it gets, especially since the NBK is not active in PvP and never has been to any meaningful extent.

I have no problems sharing the name of the accuser here. None at all. I'm tired of him going after innocent people and societies and trying to ruin their names for no reason.

Last edited:
I guess I'm more curious about why this is the OP's second account?

I guess I'm more curious about why this is the OP's second account?

What does it matter? This is my 3rd account. Don't always look for negative reasons for people to change things.

What does it matter? This is my 3rd account. Don't always look for negative reasons for people to change things.

So you had had asked MA to delete 2 previous accounts? Or do you still have them? Are they still active?

I'd certainly be willing to accept that there are legitimate reasons why people would have a second account, but they would have to be pretty compelling.

"I rolled a male avatar and found out that female avatars were so much cheaper, so I went to MA and had them delete the first account.

"My wife got my dog and my EU account in the divorce, so I had to create a new one."

I really don't care what you personally have going on. That's between you and MA. But, if someone was asking me to let them into my soc, I think I'd have some serious questions if I found out that it was their second account.

My account is legit. MA was contacted and they old ones deleted. They even moved my credit cards for me on this last one so I didnt have to reverify them.

My account is legit. MA was contacted and they old ones deleted. They even moved my credit cards for me on this last one so I didnt have to reverify them.

That would be a perfectly fine answer for a prospective soc applicant. If that's the case with the OP, then maybe the soc that he is looking to join is wary because they've been burned before. I know we were, longer ago, by someone with two accounts.

Didn't read the thread, sorry, but with such a title I'm going to have to say no, we aren't a bunch of scammers. I hunt hard for what I've done in EU.

~Zen~ is one of about three societies in this game I've never had any problem with. Can't say the same about most 'big' societies.

~Zen~ have ZERO tolerance for scammer. Anyone found scamming or attempt to scam will be immediate removal from soc and such activity will be reported to support.

OP - please pm me your first account avi name and person in doubt for fact check.

Thanks for your support guys!

Zen is a kickass soc, don't join that other shitty soc!

All the ppl in ~ZEN~ are extremely friendly, quality ppl, the soc has been very lucky to have gotten these great people.

The entire soc gets along well and there is no drama, or ill-will towards anyone in game ever seen in chat.

The only thing you need to be in the soc is a honest nature, and be respectful to others.

Back