Good spot for atrax young/mature?

Status

dee

Prowler
Society
TIG
I've seen several coordinates posted for atrax young/mature on pewiki, but was wondering if anyone could lead me to a good spot where i can find a bunch of atrax youngs/matures/few old. so far all i've been able to find is just a few scattered ones like south of east scylla etc. Its funny too, because before i could kill them, no matter where i was running i was finding them :eek: :laugh:

Young / Mature mixed in with Molisks/merps and the odd drone 01 south of orthos West Mound, but the best place for baby traxes (well, up to provider with the odd guardian) is Atrax Beach.

Lots of Atrax east of Jason past the drones, and south of pandora and west of Mineopolis.

What equipment are you using and where are you skills wise.?

im still in rascal with 2a plates so by no means am I well equipped to hunt them continuously, just wanted to take a stab at them for a change of pace, or for a small group hunt. I mainly use opalo /a103 for easy fights and justifier mk2/a103 when things get tough.

dee said:
im still in rascal with 2a plates so by no means am I well equipped to hunt them continuously, just wanted to take a stab at them for a change of pace, or for a small group hunt. I mainly use opalo /a103 for easy fights and justifier mk2/a103 when things get tough.

Go SE from Pandora TP past Armchair Hill to the desert area beyond. You will find individual atraxes there nicely spread out so you can hunt them one by one. Do not go too far SE past that as you then come to a swarm of them and longus start to show up too. For a break there are also some sabs and berys along that route too.

Thank you

Go SE from Pandora TP past Armchair Hill to the desert area beyond. You will find individual atraxes there nicely spread out so you can hunt them one by one. Do not go too far SE past that as you then come to a swarm of them and longus start to show up too. For a break there are also some sabs and berys along that route too.

We are in the chopper on the way to try the area now, thank you for the info.

We are in the chopper on the way to try the area now, thank you for the info.

Man, it was 12 years ago in a game with entirely different geography :D

Small atrax (young-old) are at [Calypso, 64946, 83760, 480, Waypoint], big ones (guardian+) are at [Calypso, 76291, 72312, 173, Waypoint] and bigger to the north.

Here you will find more or less actual locations for all Calypso mobs, just check the dates of the updates.

That info miiiiiiiight be a tiny bit outdated, seeing as it was last updated 12 and a half years ago and switching to CryEngine did move most of the mobs around.

For something a bit more recent and handy, you might want to take a look at Darkaruki's Explorer Map

Last edited:
huge necrobump but question seems answered at least :locked:

Status
Back