Info: Transport stackable loot across space for 2-6ped cost with no risk

Status

CloudyProducton

Guardian
Society
Extermination Core
Cloud
finally something good to ship stackables across space for small cost. :yay:

just go to auction and click the planet tab select the planet you want and buy without going there.
start by placing your bid as you would normally now you can check box Self-pickup at no extra cost,Regular delivery cost 2ped and you only wait 12hours to receive it , or express delivery cost 6 ped and you receive it instantly into your inventory. :yup:

no point in traveling space with hundreds or thousands of ped in quad and risking pirates <removed> when you can ship all loot for 2-6ped??? sounds like a plan
thx ma for this awesome option :wtg:

Cloud :computer:

Last edited by a moderator:
facepalm.jpg

or sell to yourself by putting your loot on auction and when you reach your planet buy it back off for a small fee

This is really good one. Thanks for sharing!

<removed quote>
Wow... so you can buy stuff from any planet ??
Please tell us more ! :D<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
fee is 2-6ped small cost to buy what you need from other planets ect. and have it shipped right into your inventory...
or you can risk flying loot through space when pirates camp ark/caly stations its your choice :D
for those who don't want to risk large amounts getting it bk its allways an option

but not just for lootables also good for other world items maybe you lack the time to fly over.

fee is 2-6ped small cost to buy what you need from other planets ect. and have it shipped right into your inventory...
or you can risk flying loot through space when pirates camp ark/caly stations its your choice :D
for those who don't want to risk large amounts getting it bk its allways an option

but not just for lootables also good for other world items maybe you lack the time to fly over.

So your telling the space channel about the new space update ... great work sherlock !

Tell us something we dont fk'n know.

Fail thread

funny though to see nve soc posting here so fast though but its expected ;)

just left caly awhile ago and fly to cyrene was a couple pirates camping calypso station and braged about looting someone... sure I was shot down twice in a row but I had no loot ;)

I reached cyrene and buy my nutrio I had em shipped over from caly for less cost then the mu was for nutrio on cyrene by some 8 ped!!! love this new transporting system :laugh:

pirates don't hate on the thread and i hope all can enjoy safer travel

your pal Cloud

funny though to see nve soc posting here so fast though but its expected ;)

Bro, Bro, bro...

We sit in space, we do not have a lot to do other than talk to each other... Have you met us? we are so dam boring to talk too.

Or we can read forum, then you post something about space, and a epic fail on your part. Yeah.. You silly silly silly sausage you.

I hope your not really listing your own stuff at auction at TT value buyout - that would be awfull pricecalculation...

Please consider that if you really have to transport stuff that some mothership services offer regular warp transports for less then 6peds - maybe just ask in the public #space_travel channel for a ride when you need one or watch the channel for announced flights and fly when a flight is scheduled that matches your needs.

Fee is not 2-6. The fee is calculated on the weight so for large stacks you still want to use a transport service ;)

And besides that if you would sell to yourself, pay the fee, travel to other planet (oil + planet enter fee), your total cost will probably be higher than most services cost.

Last edited:
I hope your not really listing your own stuff at auction at TT value buyout - that would be awfull pricecalculation...

Please consider that if you really have to transport stuff that some mothership services offer regular warp transports for less then 6peds - maybe just ask in the public #space_travel channel for a ride when you need one or watch the channel for announced flights and fly when a flight is scheduled that matches your needs.

no you put for normal mu bo ofc someone told me about that and it seemed like a good idea but you might want to check if you can sell to yourself.or you can just sell and buy what you need when you reach your destination.
as you will save ped from mu with no risk... ms cost 25-30ped ticket if you want fast travel its ok
I'm fine with my quad though can reach any planet in under 30minutes and cost 2ped oil or so

And besides that if you would sell to yourself, pay the fee, travel to other planet (oil + planet enter fee), your total cost will probably be higher than most services cost.

quad-2ped oil -2ped to land planet transport cost 2-6ped depending on if you want to wait 12hours or not

ms-25-30ped most ask this

and your loot is not 100% safe
transport cost its 100% safe and you save ped
if you want 100% safe space travel please look into transport cost you will thank yourself :)
its an option to those who might want to do this

What happens when someone buys your stuff before you reach your destination?

Fee is not 2-6. The fee is calculated on the weight so for large stacks you still want to use a transport service ;)

weight matters but little

Last edited:
What happens when someone buys your stuff before you reach your destination?

ok i just checked and you cant sell to yourself sry i will reedit that part
but you can still buy what you need that someone else sells for 2-6ped np :)

ok i just checked and you cant sell to yourself sry i will reedit that part
but you can still buy what you need that someone else sells for 2-6ped np :)

Try to buy 53k ped Arkoin stack from Arkadia! What is it? Oh, Express is just 533.86 peds.
WEIGHT!!!

Try to buy 53k ped Arkoin stack from Arkadia! What is it? Oh, Express is just 533.86 peds.
WEIGHT!!!

why you need arkoin to calypso when is only good for arkadia :scratch2:

:eyecrazy: you can buy you own stack to caly ??? :eyecrazy: or any other planet :scratch2:

WEIGHT!!!
i have had np so far no weight cost has shown for me
its pretty basic window self-pickup
regular delivery
express delivery
cost is listed where is it do you see weight?
i buy nutrio i got exactly what it shown 6ped express delivery
and i got no extra window about weight so i ask where do you see this?

Just an example to show that weight matters.
Express delivery is good for small stacks or items, thats for sure.

im sure the ones have large loot the use mothership services otherwise be stupid to risk it :yup:

Status
Back