This day sucks!

Legion

Marauder
Society
Supremacy Reign
Iam Flatline Legion
First i didn't do well on the globals in MM this morning. Then i was gonna drive my flatmate to the airport.. came halfway and car broke down.. totally (most likely)

Now i need an uber MA so i can buy a new car!

First i didn't do well on the globals in MM this morning. Then i was gonna drive my flatmate to the airport.. came halfway and car broke down.. totally (most likely)

Now i need an uber MA so i can buy a new car!

shitty day for me too.. got scammed when buying tickets for a football game.. tickets were fake, bye bye $100

There there... soon christmas! :)
Hope your car makes it (or even better, MA listens!) :wtg:

shitty day for me too.. got scammed when buying tickets for a football game.. tickets were fake, bye bye $100

Well, you didn't have the watch the Bears lose, so maybe you got off lucky :laugh: It's okay, my team (TB), sucks and lost today :laugh:

Well, you didn't have the watch the Bears lose, so maybe you got off lucky :laugh: It's okay, my team (TB), sucks and lost today :laugh:

haha ya i live in tampa now and i bought tickets to the TB vs Packers game bc my friend flew in for the game, but we got shafted

Ah, I almost went to the TB game too - but I figured it would be like going to a Packers home game, so no thanks :laugh: Plus, like a dozen people got struck by lightning after the game. You may have just gotten lucky :yay:

Back