New to Entropia

cibernut

Young
Society
VTOL Flyers
first cibernut alive
Hi,

Just want to say I created an account a few days ago, so a bit new to Entropia, but I've already got most of my TPs on Eudoria and have to say that this is a great MMO. I'm amazed at the depth and scale of what's being done here.

BTW - don't know if this is jumping the gun, but I've just started a new soc called VTOL Flyers that welcomes just about anyone especially new players like myself. Would be great if anyone joined.:D

Welcome to Calypso!

It may be difficult to get a soc going as a new player, just because of the shear number of other low level socs out there. That isn't to say it won't grow, but it may be tough for a bit. However, if you meet other players at your level throughout your start, you could certainly put together a fun soc :yay:

Good luck out there!

Thanks. I will certainly give it a good go. If I can get other new colonists like me to sign-up to my soc then that would certainly help things along.

Hi,Just want to say I created an account a few days ago, so a bit new to Entropia, but I've already got most of my TPs on Eudoria and have to say that this is a great MMO. I'm amazed at the depth and scale of what's being done here. BTW - don't know if this is jumping the gun, but I've just started a new soc called VTOL Flyers that welcomes just about anyone especially new players like myself. Would be great if anyone joined.:D
Welcome! And I hope you enjoy your Entropia journey :).Knowledge is the most important commodity in Entropia, so I hope you have found yourself a good mentor. If you haven't, maybe post in the Mentoring section on here to find one, it will be the most important choice that you make in this game.

Thanks for the tip, I'll ask there then. How does mentoring work :confused:

Thanks for the tip, I'll ask there then. How does mentoring work :confused:

Welcome!

Quite simple: Your mentor helps you out. Once you have gained a certain amount of skills you both get rewarded. You get a great low level armor and a car, what the mentor gets is however a lottery. If I'd recommend anyone it would be the users Spawn and Coz1969 on these boards.

Hi,

Just want to say I created an account a few days ago, so a bit new to Entropia, but I've already got most of my TPs on Eudoria and have to say that this is a great MMO. I'm amazed at the depth and scale of what's being done here.

BTW - don't know if this is jumping the gun, but I've just started a new soc called VTOL Flyers that welcomes just about anyone especially new players like myself. Would be great if anyone joined.:D

Welcome!
Enjoy yourself..and great start too. :D

Hi there and welcome :)
echo what the others say about getting a good mentor , also read and learn about things like eco and how to reduce your costs while at the same time increasing your skills.
Also NEVER take stackable loot into space especially in a Sleipnir , you will be cannon fodder for the pirates up there and they will take it all off you .

If you want to transport goods , learn about space first and use a proper transport service :)

good mentor or not. I feel you dont need a mentor :) welcome to game

Hi Kim.. otherwise...

Welcome to EU m8. I highly recommend joining a current noob friendly soc, before creating one of your own. You'll be able to ask questions to other vets that have experience in matters that you will have questions about. You will need to do some reading on your own, but The Knights Of Entropia helped me start out in my journey. I can't say enough good things about that crew.

Welcome to EU m8. I highly recommend joining a current noob friendly soc, before creating one of your own. You'll be able to ask questions to other vets that have experience in matters that you will have questions about. You will need to do some reading on your own, but The Knights Of Entropia helped me start out in my journey. I can't say enough good things about that crew.

Thank you Maximus for the praise!

Cibernut, welcome to EU, there is a link to a game guide in my Sig below.

Dirk

Welcome to the game :)

Thanks everyone for the info and sorry for late reply, I've been exploring - ran into a big robot near a volcano :scratch2:

Thanks everyone for the info and sorry for late reply, I've been exploring - ran into a big robot near a volcano :scratch2:

If you're talking about the volcano in the SE of Eudoria, it is surrounded by robots (and inside the volcano). Careful where you step :laugh:

If you're talking about the volcano in the SE of Eudoria, it is surrounded by robots (and inside the volcano). Careful where you step :laugh:

No it was the one north-west that I was going across to find more TPs then I had to dive to avoid loads of rotating rocks. Unfortunately I dived into part of the crater wall that was sticking out at an odd angle - just didn't see it in time. So I crashed it was a right-off repaired it with a VRK but then got zapped by this huge silvery robot mob :rolleyes:

welcome and good luck ;)

Hi there :) Sorry I didn't reply to your PM till a few minutes ago, was exploring calypso, but I've been having fun with robots ;)

No it was the one north-west that I was going across to find more TPs then I had to dive to avoid loads of rotating rocks. Unfortunately I dived into part of the crater wall that was sticking out at an odd angle - just didn't see it in time. So I crashed it was a right-off repaired it with a VRK but then got zapped by this huge silvery robot mob :rolleyes:
There are Warlocks in there...takes huge amounts of time and/or money before one can take those on as they are one of the toughest (non-boss) mobs in game. That said, I would stear clear in the future. ;)

Welcome to Entropia and good luck!

Ah yes, the Crater. Many, many years ago (literally) it was a huge city (the largest in game, by far) called Hadesheim. The robots took over during the robot wars and destroyed it, initially creating a giant crater. The robots have since built it up as a command center for them.

Be careful, Vanguards and Warlocks are among the toughest mobs in game :laugh:

There are Warlocks in there...takes huge amounts of time and/or money before one can take those on as they are one of the toughest (non-boss) mobs in game. That said, I would stear clear in the future. ;)

Welcome to Entropia and good luck!

Yes, I'll def' stay clear of those Warlocks in future, but it's simply where and how I ended up that got me killed. The vtol was in a heap and I had been exited from it with very little health left, and this Warlock just came right at me.:eek:

Ah yes, the Crater. Many, many years ago (literally) it was a huge city (the largest in game, by far) called Hadesheim. The robots took over during the robot wars and destroyed it, initially creating a giant crater. The robots have since built it up as a command center for them.

Be careful, Vanguards and Warlocks are among the toughest mobs in game :laugh:

Hadesheim? Interesting, I think that means roughly home of the underworld, is that right. Anyway, I was certainly right 'in it' at one point. Part of the issue was the glare through the vtol's windscreen, which is why I didn't see that part of the crater wall that was protruding.

Ahh Hadesheim, here is what it looked like back in the day .
One of the most under used cities in game and even further back in the day there was a vendor there selling black clothes.

Hadesheim? Interesting, I think that means roughly home of the underworld, is that right. Anyway, I was certainly right 'in it' at one point. Part of the issue was the glare through the vtol's windscreen, which is why I didn't see that part of the crater wall that was protruding.

If you hit Z, you can go to 3rd-person view to avoid looking through a windshield :cool:

Run away ! Now! Don't look back!!! :bull: An Armax is after you! . . . No really that's what I meant ...I wasn't suggesting anything else :censored:

Back