Info: Gift List

Anything on the other planets this year?

Reactions: Meg
Anything on the other planets this year?

I think the release notes said that Arkadia gets their gifts on the 20th. Assuming that the other planets will to... Also, Ark has the mini-missions to get clones of the previous years' plushies. Actually got a global doing the nusul mission on that last night, and that global included 7 facemasks! :) ;)

Its the 20th now... any non caly gifts drop yet? Did not see any earlier this morning....oops a day early... ark memo said 21st. Re earned a bokol and 2 nusul plushies so far. Smugglers are a bit tougher to kill, lol

Last edited:
Other planet xmas 2017:

Arkadia:
entropia_2017-12-20_20.23.00.jpg

Wonder if a items from holiday strongbox list exists?

Also which mall shop specializes in this stuff? Remember seeing one months ago but cannot remember which one... wish mindark made each mall more unique so you remember where you saw stuff

Last edited:
Something else, as I got that and don't own auds or ark estates.

Yep. Think the regular pl 3 criteria worked on that. It was just hard to find in inventory since icon for it is so short

=================
No Halloween gifts in 2018 :
but intention was there, at least for Cyrene:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...en-Gift-2018&p=3672567&viewfull=1#post3672567

Hey guys,

They were setup on our end and worked on the test server.

Will follow up with MA this week to see what caused the issue.

I'm not sure if they'll get out but hopefully this will let us avoid whatever happened for the Halloween gifts and ensure the X-mas ones get out correctly.

Cheers,
Kris

Last edited:
2018 Christmas (12/14/18):
Calypso:
Skumtomte Candy
Christmas Strongbox x 3 (darn boxes can't be opened without a webshop key, which are sold in webshop in sets of 5 only!!@#!@#$ at least boxes can be obtained in mayhem to get the other 2... may try to move around to other planets to see what's on them, but we'll see... )

Last edited:
definitely worth a little trip to Arkadia!

entropia_2018-12-20_22.17.29.jpg

---
meanwhile over on Cyrene twas the nights before xmas and all through the house, bugs were making themselves known, as usual... http://www.cyreneforum.com/threads/holiday-creatures.7954/#post-28420

--------------
no gifts on Rocktropia yet (didn't really expect though... but it's not the 25th yet, so we'll see)

Last edited:
Happy St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day Collection:
2019:
Rocktropia:
Luck Token
luck1.jpg

luck2.jpg

Now if someone would just create a tutorial on how the hell to use this thing?...

Last edited:
nothing for Halloween anywhere in the virtual universe in 2019.

Another treat bag on Cyrene this year for xmas (i.e. first week of December).

https://cyreneforum.com/threads/planet-cyrene-december-3rd-2019-vu-notes.8133/

Going to probably make a run around to different planets in next several days, lol.
VU 16.5.0 Next Island Development Notes:

-Revamped new player zone down the mountain from Paradise Landing
-New small beginner quests at new player zone
-Tamable L.A.R.A. and C.A.R.A pets buffs adjusted
-Reworked textures and particle effects per new platform graphical update
-New look for drakes
-General graphical terrain fixes and updates
-Next Island Christmas gift available
-New Next Island Plushie available to be looted

Known issues

-Textural issues throughout the environment, from overly bright to lacking metallic. These are inherent in the update, and are being worked on continuously.
-Daily quest for L.A.R.A experiencing issues and being redeveloped

http://www.toulanforum.com/forum/sh...Release-Notes-19-4&p=5048&viewfull=1#post5048 - no mention of xmas stuff on Toulan... guess they considered it and decided to make it a no go?

Need to think through easiest way to maneuver space with the new space design (it's still emptier than hell, but the new mob spawns in the center circle make flying on autopilot afk a lot less easy than it used to be), if I plan to do it at all this year... the planet entry fees were removed, but thruster decay still exists... so cheapest way to get to Calypso without decay is simply to visit Monria... cheapest way to get to Next Island is simply to spend a banana and hop over from Rocktropia. RT hasn't done xmas gifts in a long time, but they did do the cool little mission a while ago, but that was before the new 'government' took over things... not sure if they'll do something like that little mission again or not? No mention of this stuff on Arkadia forum, but Ark is known to not release the xmas stuff til right at xmas day more or less... so if you do planet hopping that may be a nice end point to land on before new year?

We'll see. Depends on how much time I have to fly around one of these days.

Last edited:
xmas calypso 2019

Calypso goodies for Xmas 2019:

ge9jn6U-5qoedxd2n38jYGm2uPP5fdIgqJxRS7-tjgCCVzX_bD4GICr39q-8D6N0Huezh3Hjq4_cTo0cs2z7LSj5bfpPFTJVNbwmlB0ejHEMdGmfHa5yee1cqDx073_Zmrcs_0DgHCM=w2400

-zqFVtHCWcrimUoIWjDQS27WnaxYQhPKL6VnNxfDZFHrqdnH38dhqp3iX13Piiq2Or_bXY7Pvh8E2Tx9HS-P_EHSJY0ydjZuGhzLC4wn2_hwJvmSnLALJOEmZscFyQdKrf_0sTGdA4M=w2400

tK4rTfQZ515b6WB9tW8U0N8JZp5PKga4ltoDWXhLeqt1tXThXkXr1eagP0ZfZ-NvW5ztaog7WBIokYfO5n32pXSDR-BLlnelUhCgLkFasVoWTn1LbgjotKdZx4naPfqwiORoiT38HtA=w2400

QcnUSk4ipSUEFT2fm62tOq9Cz4epA8yeTQFY2tXQvQu8QUUmGoj5Ikz07kWdAYNhbvvc2MbDJlcQSspRITMIKsIA4LXw5Bb3UgZM9Kpy3sbDn6gXVYpfaTBhDH2IwpgaAqNrV_MqJ4c=w2400

Pretty descent stuff this year. Think they upped it above normal number of items due to forgetting to put in the Halloween stuff this year.

Next Island Gift, and Cryene Christmas gift, reward item and some of the themed loots.

holidaygifts.jpg

Quite a haul on Calypso this round for xmas!

I received:

Skuumtomte Candy (5)
Tethys Creek Mulled Wine (5)
Christmas Strongbox (1)
Calypso Star Plant, Bright Red (1)

Merry Christmas Mindark! :xmas:

Didnt you get the pill that transforms you into some Klaus somehow i dont remember? The one you can pay with peds to keep the timer up. I got one.

Didnt you get the pill that transforms you into some Klaus somehow i dont remember? The one you can pay with peds to keep the timer up. I got one.
I did not get this. I got the same as listed by mega

I did not get this. I got the same as listed by mega
There used to be three qualifications for all gifts. Suspect it's still same now. Think it's something like everyone over x days old avatar gets this, apartment owners get this and that, and deposited over w amount gets this, that and the other.

Calypso always goes early. Arkadia waits till Xmas Eve. Other planets are hit and miss. Cyrene always just copy and paste potato bag from last time.

Suspect toulan and next island may be worth a visit due to new management

Last edited:
Back