Info: Gift List

AVALON2

Elite
Syr Avalon Rychmon
The History of EU Gifts (2002 - 2018)

20182017201620152014201320122011201020092008200720062005200420032002Unknown
If this thread hasn't been updated with new gifts simply reply with list of gifts and a picture of items and I will update list promptly.
-AvalonRychmon.

Last edited:
Does anyone have by chance a pic of the Arkadian's Elf Hat from 2012?

I just went to Cyrene and all I got was an Unexpected Error. So I left immediately.
Anybody else get this? I was wondering if related.

@Wren,

I had same issue. I abandoned the mission related to the error and now all is good.
As of today 12/31 Cyrene has not issued gifts as announced.

Last edited:
Nice list, old one way outdated already. :)

Some errors and missing items:
1)

• MA didn't gift "Christmas Fireworks" in 2006.
    Also maybe it's worth to add number of uses (100) to Sjoeblom Winery Chauvignon Crystal Crystal (since you did that with Halloween Fireworks).

2) Missing Christmas gifts 2013 from Cyrene:
    Christmas Treat Bag & Santa Swamp Lurker. [updated] Correct name "Christmas Treat Bag" on Cyrene 2013 (not "Christmas Treats" as I wrote before).

3) Missing Christmas gift from MA (I have it in my collection, but not sure about year):
    First Christmas Decoration (not on wiki).

4) 2013 Arkadia - "born" on Arkadia also got Treasure Map 2.

5) 2003 - I think it was Grand Christmas Fireworks and Christmas Fireworks (I don't remember number of uses). [updated] most likely it was (100) for Grand and (50) for regular.

Last edited:
Fireworks were definately part of the 2006 gifts. I logged in specifically on New Year's Eve that year, hoping someone would set some off at Jason Centre (which was about the only place with a really dark 'sky' back then).

Fireworks were definately part of the 2006 gifts. I logged in specifically on New Year's Eve that year, hoping someone would set some off at Jason Centre (which was about the only place with a really dark 'sky' back then).
Nope :)

Here is the poll from 2006. And peoples discussed how many gifts they got - 1, 2 or 3.
https://planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?48580-christmas-gifts-and-deposits

Fireworks would be gift number 4 ;)

And from official MA post:
I help you out Bertha :)

Holiday Gifts
18 Dec 2006

For those wondering about the criteria for receiving gifts, maybe this will help:

One Gift: Participant has created an Account before the VU the avatar has achieved a minimum of 20 points in any skill.

Two Gifts: The participant has made at least one successful registered deposit.

Three Gifts: The participant has deposited at least 10,000 PED or is the registered owner of an estate.
From here — Holiday Gifts

@Nikto, Thanks for the corrections.
You're most welcome :)

But you forgot to add First Christmas Decoration, since I don't know year, maybe it's worth to add - ???? instead of year? (It looks like First Golden Christmas Decoration, but without 2002 on it and silver colored, instead of gold)

FCD.jpg
(image not my)

Maybe it's from 2001? (since it don't have year 2002 on it)

Btw, both broken since CE2 as well as most other gifts. :(

History of Items given by FPC & Planet Partners.
I am sure I have missed a great many so Post what you remember.

As for now the gifts promised by Cyrene are not given out yet (and maybe never will be?). Let's wait and see but I suggest to add a note.

On the other hand Elf Cap (M) and Elf Cap (F) were special loots on Cyrene during the Christmas time. Technically, not gifts but still kind of special :).

You forgot to remove "Christmas Fireworks (100)" and "Grand Christmas Fireworks (50)" from year 2006. :)

Was October 2015 Calypso:

5 Big Pumpkin Sweets

For everyone?

Reason I ask is usually I get an extra gift, but because you always have to hit "cancel" to get past the "makeover message" on login, I managed to cancel on the gift message dialog box tonight. :duh:

Last edited:
Was October 2015 Calypso:

5 Big Pumpkin Sweets

For everyone?

Reason I ask is usually I get an extra gift, but because you always have to hit "cancel" to get past the "makeover message" on login, I managed to cancel on the gift message dialog box tonight. :duh:

I have asked perhaps twenty people and they all had that same five sweets.

All I want this Christmas from MA, is an ATH multiplier. :xwink:

Christmas 2015 Calypso

Julklapp 2015
Christmas Tree Fireworks (20)
Snowball (25)

Cyrene 2015:
- For Everyone: Christmas Treat Bags (5 consumable stat boots)
- For Depositors: A Holiday Jellyworm Toy (Decoration)
- For Everyone: Christmas Totems (to be able to help Rudolph and summon the Epic Holiday Jellyworm)

Notes:
- 2x5x[Christmas Treat Bag], identical to those handed out in December 2013; for some reason, they're stackable only up to 5 pieces;
- 'depositors' here means 'anyone who ever deposited' as I haven't deposited this year and ever on Cyrene;
- 5x[Christmas Totem]

Arkadia Christmas 2015

For all: Christmas Swirl Hat
For every despositor: Christmas Bokol Plushie
For all with appartment/ big despositors: Merry Christmas Mug

And a happy holidays to Caly Forum and the pioneers on Planet Calypso too!

bump since I don't see any 2016 entries here yet...

bump since I don't see any 2016 entries here yet...

I have been very inactive for the last 6-7 months due to MA's inactivity.
Not Sure how active I will be in the future I am currently in the process of selling all assets.

If you would like to post the gifts from this year I would be happy to update the first post with links.

~AvalonRychmon.

2016 Rocktropia

Halloween - Thriller Zombie Statue & Thriller Zombie Figurine

Halloween - Thriller Zombie Statue & Thriller Zombie Figurine

=================
Xmas 2016 - Calypso
Argonaut Cuddly Toy, Jul Star Plant

Last edited:
lol 2015, noticed just now.

I got Toy, Plant and Julklapp. Some friends say they got only Box, some got Box and Toy.

How are these gifts given? Sorry if I missed the post where it was explained.

I got Toy, Plant and Julklapp. Some friends say they got only Box, some got Box and Toy.

Word. I'm missing a plant, wth :mad:. I thought it was based on normal player, depositor and estate owner. I'm all three and got only two gifts. This has happened before I think too...

And why no 2016 box? lol

there's an old thread on it somewhere... there's three criteria... first is logging in regularly... second is depositing a certain amount, and third is estate ownership or something like that... with the PPs now in play, maybe planet you came from has some impact too? Wouldn't think it would but you never know. As far as the plant goes, you aren't missing a lot since it's not a bright and shiny one like some of the Arkadian potted ones. I think it's supposed to resemble a pointsetta but they really didn't use saturated bright reds on it, or maybe they did and my ol red/green color blindness is kicking in, but to me it looks really 'dull' looking at least compared to some other stuff in the apartment, like the saturation level is more aimed towards grey or mid-grey green instead of towards the brighter end of the spectrum.

AS for the older items, found a new use for Christmas Lantern... shadow puppets on the apartment walls. Pets and action figures make for hours of fun filling up the wallspace! :)

Last edited:
I meet all those criteria you listed and was born on Calypso, strange I didn't get a plant :/ . I found a cool use for Christmas Lantern too, I put them in the Cyrene crystals :).

Back