Info: Gift List

I meet all those criteria you listed and was born on Calypso, strange I didn't get a plant :/ . I found a cool use for Christmas Lantern too, I put them in the Cyrene crystals :).

Old thread and quotes weren't as hard to find as I thought... :)

http://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2010/11/12/2498/index.xml
During the Halloween gift give-out a mistake was made in that those who had deposited over 10,000 PED but did not keep an apartment still did not receive the Skeleton Pants. This was due to a mistake at FPC where old rules for handing out seasonal presents were used. We're going to compensate this by giving out the Skeleton Pants again to the Calypso colonists who meet the requirement of either keeping an estate and/or having deposited 10,000 PED.
This may result in a number of participants receiving a second pair of Skeleton Pants this time round.

Halloween Gifts

Maybe someone should make a comprehensive 'listing' of all gifts through all of the years, and the criteria that was needed to get em... and perhaps include 'event' and 'strong box' items in there too somewhere...(lots of mayhem event stuff, easter event stuff, rings, etc.) Looks like there's a few strong box New Years Champagne 2017 on auction right now.

Last edited:
I guess I should send MA a support case. I deposited more than 10k and own estates. Unless they went back to the old rules they mentioned there.

iirc in the very old days of the game (PE) it was more / other gifts depending on the age of your account, so older players that are longer in the game get more stuff. could be wrong though

Cyrene 2016:
  • 5x[Christmas Treat Bag], released on 13-Dec-2016. (they're now stackable up to 10 pieces :scratch2:)
  • last VU notes seem to hint at something more coming "closer to Christmas"

They dont "owe" us anything, but it is or was a nice eu tradition, even at no/low tt value.

there's an old thread on it somewhere... there's three criteria... first is logging in regularly... second is depositing a certain amount, and third is estate ownership or something like that... with the PPs now in play, maybe planet you came from has some impact too?

I got the plant, the toy and the box.

Don't own an estate (but do own some CLD, not sure if they count).
Havent deposited in nearly 8 years (apart from 15$ strongboxes this week).
And have only recently started logging in again
(PS, I did log in every now and then just to keep the account alive).

First Post Updated.
Let me know if any gifts are given out on other planets and I will update.

2016 box elf arrived to save the day... ;) guess ol santa reads the forums

Arkadia Gifts. Christmas 2016

Arkadia: [Christmas Balloon], [Christmas Nusul Plushie], [Christmas Sweater (M)] :yay:

did Toulan do any xmas gifts?

Rumor has it that there's a 200 mob xmas mission on RT for the gift - not really a 'freebie' but not too far away from one... (sort of like the old Easter hunt a few years back on Calypso)

Last edited:
Rocktropia (start of a mission item)

--------------------
screenies from other planets...

---------
screenies from alpha cards from past years...

Last edited:
Love the glowing nose of the Nusul, looking forward for a Boorum made in same style.

after you kill the 200 mob in rt after talking to the npc at the clock tower you get this:

ANY mob works for it. Quick and easy - grab your explosives bp and craft a few explosives at noobs noobs noobs then head around the block to the bar and go to town killing the trolls (half the health of a puny so probably about the cheapest way of doing it, lol... Takes my little ngl grenade launcher about 10 or so clicks per instance.). :)

Last edited:
and after you get that second one from K-1 it opens the chop shop instance...

The way this was designed I suspect that it'll be a yearly instance thing on rt.

Just saw this robot pet on Caly looks like those drawings, though it's named oddly for a bot.
Is it obtained from this RT gift/mission thingy somehow? :scratch2:

Last edited:
Maybe not for most, but for me it is, Rocktropia Gifts us all with Christmas rock music every year. It has become a Christmas tradition for me to be on Rock just for that. Helps to put me in the Christmas spirit. There are many kinds of "Gifts" :)

I guess it's only for those who participated in the election farce? It's a bribe, not a gift then.

I think everyone can get one. My buddy who didn't vote got one.

I think everyone can get one. My buddy who didn't vote got one.

yep, everyone on the planet on that weekend got one... still wondering if anyone has any updates on the easter? I know that the eggs were in the lockboxes I think, but no idea about if any gifts went out other than that one year when there were bunny ears? Can't remember it's been so long ago... I think I remember something about having to hunt for the Easter stuff in order to find it, but can't remember which items it was or the exact process, or which mobs.

Back