Server issues

I assume they rent their servers and pay for the bandwidth, so "upgrading" means switching to a better plan. When they lack of funds or when there's a "dead season" between events, they can downgrade the plan and cut down the bandwidth.

You just described a sex chat video operation - and no I do not run one - and no I never used one (video chat I mean, and me thinks we're both East side so we know real things are better anyway)

You just described a sex chat video operation
So many people say they are getting screwed here, I can't see how it differs :)

Yes, it's not a kind of operation one would expect in an online gaming business. But neither are dozens of other details we observe here, so the scenario is quite plausible.

Do like me...I am off the game when MA "planet Calypso" doing big events because of all theres usually server-lag-error and so ---> shit. Can see the Point to have to pay to be mad.:)

My thoughts about this "server issues"... As i remeber it when MA did the server upgrade before few months the game felt like a new game with a lot of power but it last only a few weeks and after that the game was like before with a lot of lag and errors like we are used to see in the game, so I think they're using the new server capacity for more than just this game.

Compets by any chance.

I think the problem is that with a relative low player-base spread on many different servers on "normal" days, the different between the server workload on these normal days and days with events, where many players are online on the same server, are too big. Small issues on the servers that don't get any attention on the normal days, becomes a serious issue on the events day.

Is there a plan to resolve this problem, or is it going to be an enter at your own risk event?

Is it fixed? Dont wanna lie about have to work just so i cant get in...
But damm i wanna spend My peds..
Cmon plz,,, let me in..
Iam not addicted just saying...

people calm down calm down there working as fast on it as they can

timer when the started over 5 year now for sure maybe more maybe when the game reach 50 year they may have it fix by then but dont get you hope up

same thing every year and every event

To paraphrase Einstein:
"Playing the same game, over and over again, expecting professionalism from MA each time AFTER they fail, is a sign of insanity".

As long as we shovel massive amounts of PEDS into MA's bank account, they'll just keep doing what they've ALWAYS done - nothing.

Guess it is all down again. Aakas keys too.

With the significant increase in player activity around these times we have been experiencing some issues with our servers, these issues affect all the instance events that are active during these times such as Merry Mayhem and Planetary instances like Beacon missions and Aakas.
Issues are caused by the high amount players trying to enter these events and instances and causing more load on the servers than we had expected.
We are working to have this solved and corrected as soon as possible.

Originally Posted Here

Same shit different day, year after year

people calm down calm down there working as fast on it as they can

timer when the started over 5 year now for sure maybe more maybe when the game reach 50 year they may have it fix by then but dont get you hope up

same thing every year and every event

But with the first events it didn't rely on instances or missions, it did cause many timing problems people but atleast you weren't fixed to a single location and the load could be spread out across all the servers.

Back