Question: Explosive bp residue drop

Usually people give the "opposite advice" in order for personal gain thus condition crafting with high QR bp is prolly the best way to go.. Although I could be wrong.

Simple as this:

Residue has higher MU than explosives. TT return is same on condition and quantity but condition gives a higher portion of residue; Thus, every print that produces anything with lower MU than residue, should be crafted at full condition.

Simple as this:

Residue has higher MU than explosives. TT return is same on condition and quantity but condition gives a higher portion of residue; Thus, every print that produces anything with lower MU than residue, should be crafted at full condition.

Yup. But this I knew already although Hardwrath made it sound like something "new" to be taken advantage of as long as possible.

Yup. But this I knew already although Hardwrath made it sound like something "new" to be taken advantage of as long as possible.

I am guessing that he means you should take advantage of it until MU on residue goes down, however, I might be completely wrong. Have not had the chance to try the prints out myself yet but will most likely get my hands on one tonight.

If I notice anything special about them I'll be sure to share.

I am guessing that he means you should take advantage of it until MU on residue goes down, however, I might be completely wrong. Have not had the chance to try the prints out myself yet but will most likely get my hands on one tonight.

If I notice anything special about them I'll be sure to share.

Yee do some share , well residue mu already low so must be some other advantage

Usually people give the "opposite advice" in order for personal gain...

This comment I do not like when its directed at me

Ill be deleting all advice above.

Simple as this:

In theory this is true but condition with a product that is 1pec simply produces more of THAT product and not residue. Statistically the residue comes from near successes but that is .01 too. So i would only be crafting this Blueprint on quantity.

While I have not crafted the new BP's from nanocubes (seems I still really like skirts) The MU on most things that I craft or have use for, Arkadia Keys, Some Mining Amps, Damage enhancers, Gun amps (hotfoot & Shear Pro X00) most of these mats have not been going down, on the contrary they are actually going up. I have found myself doing more mining to get the resources I need to help me avoid some of the high MU I am currently seeing. Same goes for hunting, I am much more focused on what I want to hunt, as mobs now have distinct items I can focus on, that either offer mu or that I need in daily game play. Over all I am pleased with the new changes and know that over the course of the next couple months, especially after merry mayhem is over, I will have a much better read on the cause and effects of economic changes in the game.

On a side note the Metal Residue factor really gives me a chuckle. For many years a group of avatars have controlled the metal residue market and pushed the price from low to high and back to low etc etc. They do this for a constant profit, just like controlling real world resources such as oil. (when was the last time you paid such a low price at the pump). The group of avatars that have been controlling the metal residue market will simply find another resource they can have control over, maybe it will be Pyrite for damage enhancers, or fine leather for miniskirts, or redulite for level 13 amps. The point is that in order to profit in this game just try and make the right decisions and dont always believe what forum trolls have to say. The way the game changes economically is a good thing and helps to keep it fresh.

Hope you all have a great holiday season, and happy hunting.

Salty

True story.

In theory this is true but condition with a product that is 1pec simply produces more of THAT product and not residue. Statistically the residue comes from near successes but that is .01 too. So i would only be crafting this Blueprint on quantity.

NOt really sure what you are getting at....but tt of click is irrelevant with these bps. You get the same % in residue vs explosives on all of these bps. The only thing that changes that is quantity vs condition.

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: or you are just making crap up

Usually people give the "opposite advice" in order for personal gain thus condition crafting with high QR bp is prolly the best way to go.. Although I could be wrong.

Usually there is people who do, and there is people who giving advices.

Ok, EU is dynamic. Adapt or die! ;)

Not anymore, true the loot was Dynamic under Marcos time but then the loot become.

1. Dynamic.
2. Balanced.
3. Improved.
4. Fair.
5. Tweaked
6. Adjusted.
7.Modified.

So just now we have Modified loot.:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

:laugh: The worst part of EU: So many overconfident eogos :laugh:

seems residue realy cheap now 102% ,let see how much amp price gone fall :smoke:

Seems not to many know a lot about game design in here. This change is mostly good, sure it might need some tweaks on how much residue is dropping. But cheaper res means cheaper gear for the rest of the community, ie amps will go down in price most likely and thus more will use them and thus more resources are gathered and can be used in manufacturing more amps and weapons. So maybe weapons will be crafter more now so i can find the guns i need to use at my skill level.

If the changes made are mostly good. Then why did I stop hunting?

Oh yeah... Bad runs are impossible to salvage now (and more numerous).
What else... Oh yeah... IT'S FUCKING BORING.

And now, it's looking impossible to profit/break even on many components. See, with residue at 103% and the absolute fucking lie that is CoS (success rate down for anyone on maxed bps? It is for me 32% is the new 38%!) salable residue does not pick up the slack that finished product leaves.

And now, it's looking impossible to profit/break even on many components. See, with residue at 103% and the absolute fucking lie that is CoS (success rate down for anyone on maxed bps? It is for me 32% is the new 38%!) salable residue does not pick up the slack that finished product leaves.

Shutup and buy Explosive Blueprint.

See - it's simple: you putting shit in and getting even more shit back. You don't even need hunt or mine for it. And if you will loot another EBP - you can easily sell to one of multiple id.. players staying already in line for it!

EU dream came true.

Cheaper? I doubt. Several cheap amps like 2,3,5,7? Maybe. 1-2% cheaper, not more. How these 1-2% affects mining? No affect I think, because there is too many stuff (Like Jashonish AP, Dynera Sight and other BP's, which continue to eat all common resources like crazy) used for gambling, with higher click price (for ATH on Dacascos today was used a ton of Duru). Also, Terra Amps, high level amps, Arkdaian Weapon Amps and more others, in which will be used all mining resources. If several resources will drop in MU, miners will move to other places with other resources, all will be balanced again, and all prices will stay as always in +/- 10% deviation.

Edit:
And by the way, I am guided by the rule:
If ores are cheap - burn ores by yourself! Do not sell, do not drop MU!
So I had recieved a couple of HoF and looted several rare BP's...

Level 5 dropped 6%, still dropping, level 7 dopped 4-5% still dropping, Lv 8 down, dclass down a lot. Lv 13 down 10-15%.

And all are still dropping....still think this will not affect anything?

Rgds

Ace

if they continue like this (adding more and more stuff just using ttin (unl weapons too)) there soon won't be any more need for mining-crafting-hunting cycle...

hunters use looted weapons if they not have unl...

only thing left atm is mining amp crafting which works like it should...but if gamblers can now craft expl instead of amps who will buy ores?
(ok, sth like key crafting, vehicles etc too, but all in all the amount of tt value in circulation relatively small)

plz MA connect the economy instead of seperating more and more..
why they didn't use shrapnel as ingredients for explosive i can't understand..

if they continue like this (adding more and more stuff just using ttin (unl weapons too)) there soon won't be any more need for mining-crafting-hunting cycle...

only thing left atm is mining amp crafting which works like it should...but if gamblers can now craft expl instead of amps who will buy ores?
(ok, sth like key crafting, vehicles etc too, but all in all the amount of tt value in circulation relatively small)

Because then it would have MU and that's bad for MA.

Shrapnel idea for explosive is not bad at all :wtg:

Because then it would have MU and that's bad for MA.

MU is good for MA.

Say the drop an item with 100 PED TT value and 10,000 PED MU. The player who buys it locks 10,100 PED into it while MA only have financial responsibilities of 100 PED.

MU is good for MA.

Say the drop an item with 100 PED TT value and 10,000 PED MU. The player who buys it locks 10,100 PED into it while MA only have financial responsibilities of 100 PED.

this player only lock 100 Ped in it and the seller may instant cash out the other 10 K

Back