Help: Success rate caltulations?

SteelRat

Dominant
Society
"The House of Lords"
Dears,
Please help me understand how to make more precise calculations.
Just made my 1st crafting run of 1000 tries of Explosive Projectiles bp I (20 ped of Nanocubes)
That ended in 1057 attempts, because sometimes it gives a nanocube in the attempt.
So i wanted to calculate what % i got of "success" / "near success" /and fails. 72 pages of log, but as i counted the total attempts in the 72 (14 entries per page + 6) pages the total was 1000. Not 1057.... (14 * 71 = 994, then + 6 = 1000. but not 1057)
What do i miss, where i have lost the 57 attempts in the log?
and yes, then i put together all my % it`s on 1000, not 1057.

Thank you.

Dears,
Please help me understand how to make more precise calculations.
Just made my 1st crafting run of 1000 tries of Explosive Projectiles bp I (20 ped of Nanocubes)
That ended in 1057 attempts, because sometimes it gives a nanocube in the attempt.
So i wanted to calculate what % i got of "success" / "near success" /and fails. 72 pages of log, but as i counted the total attempts in the 72 (14 entries per page + 6) pages the total was 1000. Not 1057.... (14 * 71 = 994, then + 6 = 1000. but not 1057)
What do i miss, where i have lost the 57 attempts in the log?
and yes, then i put together all my % it`s on 1000, not 1057.

Thank you.

When crafting, it only keeps totals of the last 1000 clicks.

I'd recommend ignoring the first 57 clicks and just base your math on 1000 clicks, it's a large enough sample size to give you a fairly accurate representation.

Isn't there a button you can click that I use after every crafting run that shows all that info?

Do your intended run, check the stats and then do your extra clicks if you want to. That stuff is all gravy.

The Button u mean is "Statistic"

Click it and u will see everything u want :)

The Button u mean is "Statistic"

Click it and u will see everything u want :)

Lol, exactly. Bottom right corner after your craft is done the button is clickable. Shows total clicks, %success and ped "gained". However, the ped gained also counts the mats that gave you the extra clicks. Might say you "made" 100ped, but if you used 20ped of mats to craft extra clicks, then you only gained 80, assuming all the clicks were fails.

Back