Question: internal error

Does this mean we wont be able to log in until monday? MA get your shit together please.

How many more "improved server stability" bullshit do you think we can take?

EDIT: One hour later, still cannot log in.

Last edited:
I get internal error message when I try to convert shrapnel. Doesnt matter where I am. Annoying, will leave Caly asap.

Damn wish I'd seen this sooner, sounds like if I had tp'd to another location I would be able to log in now.

I was hunting around Hades crater & got this error message. Tried to relog & now internal errors :(

euerror1.jpg

Internal error for 2 hours straight now, can't log in... we got any solution for this yet? :confused:

Ava is at cape corinth.

internal error for 4 hours or so. how long do these problems usually last. If i cant log in in 30 minutes...imma cut my hair.

I finally could log in. 5 hours I had to wait.

Last edited:
Yup back in :yay:

WOW.. I'm working on day 5 and cant get in.. Maybe when MA gets back from vaca, the whole game will be empty. :eyecrazy:

I get internal error message when I try to convert shrapnel. Doesnt matter where I am. Annoying, will leave Caly asap.

Same here, I keep getting the internal error message when trying to convert shrapnel to ammo. :scratch2:

Ok now I seem to be getting an Internal error while trying to login today. Anyone else having this issue?

I sent a support case but probably won't hear back from them for awhile.

Was wonder what others have done and also if others are having the same issue.

I posted to support and they had me back in a few hours.

Damn wish I'd seen this sooner, sounds like if I had tp'd to another location I would be able to log in now.

I was hunting around Hades crater & got this error message. Tried to relog & now internal errors :(

euerror1.jpg

I had this occur to me during Argo Bronze Mission, only the error was "Code: 5" It didn't count three of my kills, but logging out and back in fixed it.

Back