Question: internal error

I had my pet spawned, pet disappeared at the end but never said it was returned, wonder if that may cause problems having pet out during the transition from mm instance back to Fort Ithaca.

Internal Error - Server issue :(

Hi

So i was going for dinner and then when i wanted to log in, i couldn't and got server issue. I logged out from Ithaca and think that area is shutdown or something?

Delayed Millenium bug...:silly2:

Internal Error

Ok now I seem to be getting an Internal error while trying to login today. Anyone else having this issue?

I sent a support case but probably won't hear back from them for awhile.

Was wonder what others have done and also if others are having the same issue.

Ok now I seem to be getting an Internal error while trying to login today. Anyone else having this issue?

I sent a support case but probably won't hear back from them for awhile.

Was wonder what others have done and also if others are having the same issue.

Same. I was logged out at Fort Ithica I think.

I remember there was something about logging into the Virtual Tycoon app helping with some problem. I don't know if it's the same thing.

Ya I logged out at Ithica last night as well.

I can't use Virtual Tycoon so can't try that :(

Thanks for narrowing it down that it may be Ithica server having issues.

cant log in still..

ithaca i was at before i logged of :(

I was told that people in game can't go to Ithaca atm.

"If this problem persists, please contact support"

"An internal error has occured. Please try to login again in a few minutes. if the problem persists, please contact planet support for assistance"

Seriously now,

This is the 2nd major holliday that this happens, some part of the game servers (pardon my french) fuck up royally, leaving many players outside just unable to login.

Last time this happent was on christmas eve, unable to login for many hours, and now again on newyears eve, I have been "locked out" as it may, for soon 4 hours, and all whilst the whole new years eve and the fun to be had ingame quickly goes away.

Is this really acceptable behavior i wonder? Are MA not aware of these issues? Do they not have atleast SOMEONE working on hollidays to make sure people can AT THE BARE MINIMUM atleast LOG IN ??

Here's a list of things tried, that do NOT help the situation:

* Closing down the client loader, opening it up again and logging in - does NOT work, problem persists
* Rebooting the computer and trying to login - does NOT work, problem persists
* Repairing the EU installation - does NOT work, problem persists
** Reformatting the computer, installing anew - does NOT work, problem persists
* Trying to login from a different computer - does NOT work, problem persists
* Logging into the website (account management) - you can login on the web, but it does NOT help the problem as you can still not login to the game

i.e this is 100% without a doubt a server-side issue that is locking players out of the game "at a whim".

it has locked out 5 members of my society for this whole duration, some of which gave up early on after the lockout and went to bed.

MA, please, get your shit together and fix these kinds of things, you just ruined my newyears eve.

same thing here.. posted in devs corner a moment ago to vent...

Can't login either.. Logged into Atlas Haven..

I cant get in either. I logged out in ithica.

that's fking great. This is the 2nd EU birthday ive had in a row that I cant even get in game to play.

No Bday loot for me.

Skitzspel

LB

Something that's once before worked for me (and once hasn't) is logging on to the android app then logging into the game client.

Worth a shot at least.

Something that's once before worked for me (and once hasn't) is logging on to the android app then logging into the game client.

Worth a shot at least.

Yeah no.. doesn't work either.

Having same problem

Hear ithica is down atm. Seems the "This server is down, want to join another one" isn't in the game anymore?

Someone get the operators away from the bottles and back on the job!:eyecrazy:

6 hours later, still can't get in, i'm going to bed, fck this...

Was in Fort Ithaca as well.,

Not able to log in for 5 hours.

Someone got to be monitoring something? They seem to be fully anaware still.

/mod note/ merged the 4 current threads in different sections of the forum which are all discussing the same topic.

Well well Happy New Year here, since i couldn't be online to say it in person.

/Andreas

Can't log in

"An Internal Error has occurred" :(

been trying for an hour or so.

I think I was at Ithaca last log out.

6+ hours now....

Ithaca server melt?

Why no log into other server option?

Fix this shit :)

Happy new year all

Last edited:
Cant log in after 4hrs. What the heck is going on?!

Works for me now.im ingame now :)

- yes back in now
- happy new year

Improved server stability
- MindArk, in every VU ever.

im in crater stuck

I was hunting and now cant leave cráter :/

internal error too.

IIRC, Hades crater is on Corinth server. I was on Corinth server as well, got internal errors, logged out and unable to log back in... so DO NOT LOG OUT! LOL

Hmmmmmm, on the other hand, this inability to log in might just encourage me to do some other work around the house. On second though.. nahhhh! :laugh:

Back