Info: Merry Mayhem Cat 2 (is your average hour better than mine?)

Atm i am at 10689 points after 22 runs in cat 2. But i had some diconnects that lasted about 25-30 minutes, also i screwed my first 2 runs. Now i am getting about 500-510 points/hour.

I should end with about 19.5k-20k normalised score.

Using pure mindforce:
UL Lacerating Attack Nanochip XI tier 6
UL Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition tier 4

I hope for top10 ;). I wanted to prove that mindforce can pump some nice dps to ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

Nice Falagor hope you can prove your point GL for the rest of the event:yup:

I just wonder - anyone keeps track what is curent HSL for all three: Kerbi, Aranea, Yule in cat 2?

(i figure that interested ppl might share/check the info in this thread).

The +25% can be a top10->top3 changer ;).

@edit:
just started browsing EL hsitory for aranea and found today 1500peds ;). Not sure if its the highest though.

@edit2:
nvm i just noticed that on EL there is "top loot" easy visible. Not sure if it includes last years too but 1500 is highest for aranea cat 2 solo.

@edit3:
Merry Mayhem Araneatrox (S,2)1500 PEDGorec Berga BergusTue, 30 Dec 2014 12:59:32
Merry Mayhem Kerberos (S,2)1763 PEDArchie Atlantis SimsMon, 29 Dec 2014 18:15:28
Yulebot (S,2)1160 PEDfire firen svenssonMon, 22 Dec 2014 13:34:27

Top loot for Aranea and Kerbi cat 2 are 1500ped and 1763ped but for yule its 3948ped (might be from last year top loot).

So Aranea an Kerbi are actual top HSL atm for sure but yule not sure.

Falagor

Last edited:
I just wonder - anyone keeps track what is curent HSL for all three: Kerbi, Aranea, Yule in cat 2?

(i figure that interested ppl might share/check the info in this thread).

The +25% can be a top10->top3 changer ;).

@edit:
just started browsing EL hsitory for aranea and found today 1500peds ;). Not sure if its the highest though.

@edit:
nvm i just noticed that on EL there is "top loot" easy visible. Not sure if it includes last years too but 1500 is highest for aranea cat 2 solo.

Falagor

If you look above that list it says:
"The table below shows data composed of globals from the last 30 days."

So it is only loot so far for this MM, not last years. However It will be missing some if there were globals/hofs done while there was no one online running the tracker during the time when it came up.

If you look above that list it says:
"The table below shows data composed of globals from the last 30 days."

So it is only loot so far for this MM, not last years. However It will be missing some if there were globals/hofs done while there was no one online running the tracker during the time when it came up.

Its obvious i did not know how to read EL properly ;).

Falagor

Im Glad Thread is of some use for us in CAT2 that share intel with no problem and try is best:wtg:

Tks Falagor for the nice intel keep them coming:wise:

Yulebot S2 biggest is 3948ped saw that one :)

Yulebot S2 biggest is 3948ped saw that one :)

Yap i also think i saw that one in HOF list, bet thats 25% bonus on points coming to that player, those numbers are hard to beat in S2 :scratch2:

:offtopic: By the way does anyone know which MM team araneatrox maturity that drops these:
Isis Project Zero-Five (L) and Stargazing Blade (L)
2/3/4 :confused: ???

dont know about team but the zero five drop on aranea S2

Oh ok thanks! :)

Then I know someone who have around 550~ points an hour, T2 + S2

Well my goal was reached just need to do at least 1 more hour so be certain that i made the 40h, had some DC so time loss that this extra hour help.

If it runs ok might do couple hours more.

GL to the rest of the ppl lets see where this total points i got more or less land on the TOP.

Well, I came on here to find out how I was doing, good to know I haven't got the slightest chance in hell of winning lol, I'm over 40h (don't know how much) and am not even at 5k points. Didn't expect much, as I only have the armor for kerby's, and I don't have any UL guns / etc, but still a little depressing. Oh well, there's always next year, right? At least next run I get the 500 ped universal ammo, and now I know I can stop really trying.
Torene

Well my goal was reached just need to do at least 1 more hour so be certain that i made the 40h, had some DC so time loss that this extra hour help.

If it runs ok might do couple hours more.

GL to the rest of the ppl lets see where this total points i got more or less land on the TOP.

Gz, thats a nice score!

/Andreas

Well, I came on here to find out how I was doing, good to know I haven't got the slightest chance in hell of winning lol, I'm over 40h (don't know how much) and am not even at 5k points. Didn't expect much, as I only have the armor for kerby's, and I don't have any UL guns / etc, but still a little depressing. Oh well, there's always next year, right? At least next run I get the 500 ped universal ammo, and now I know I can stop really trying.
Torene

Well bud when i saw some ppl and some setups i also got a little depresed and also stop playing the event.

And trust me when i say my score is not even in TOP5 :).

Im glad that i knew the winner from this year, im almost sure on the setup he has he will win on the numbers we saw he was making and he dont need uber Lv100 guns at the end you will see ;)...

Gl next year bud.:wtg:

Gz, thats a nice score!

/Andreas

Hi, yap its nice at least i did my best what i had... but not even close to be in TOP5 or even in TOP10...

Gl to you m8:wise:

ill wait to reveal my score on monday after event is over

dont want to scare off ppl before then... MA REALLY needs the peds

ill wait to reveal my score on monday after event is over

dont want to scare off ppl before then... MA REALLY needs the peds

Glad you did so great then.:wtg:

i finished with an average hourly score of 745.5 points per hour, im factoring that 1 min with no mobs at start of instance before the 1 hour timer.

my finalized score should be 29,820... assuming im doing the calculation the same way MA does.

GL to everyone who participated in that gawd awefull loot in cat2

i finished with an average hourly score of 745.5 points per hour, im factoring that 1 min with no mobs at start of instance before the 1 hour timer.

my finalized score should be 29,820... assuming im doing the calculation the same way MA does.

Good work sidxx. This is a really impressive score for someone with only 19m range! How the hell did you manage to keep the damage going when you're almost in melee range?

How do you calculate points, exactly? Is it...

Total / average * 40?

Gz on the score :yay:, im sure if you dont won you will be TOP5 for sure, now let´s wait for results and your right loot was bad all my 48h, for me was half ped card loss at the end.

Gz sidxx ;).

I scored 21067 poins after 42 hours. I had discnnects with total time around 30minutes. From what i understand MA also counts that extra 1 minute so i shoud have normalised score between 19734 and 19968 - depending how much my disconected time will be counted by MA (from 0 to 30 minutes range).

Well i lost hope for top12 for sure.
I know at least 2 ppl with +600 points/h. And at least 4 people with much over +500 points/h. With sidxx that is minimum 7 people with much more points than me. I think Lumar also increased his points and probably has little more than me too (i saw he was still hunting later and he probably found better way to squeeze more points than at start). An i am sure there are much mor people with more poitns than me ;).

Good thing is: my total return including all healing/armor/enhancers with markup (but also incuding markuip on items and bonuses) is -1266peds (thats very small loss). And also i have got skills worth about 4k-5k peds net value (so after inclduing ESI and 10% loss) that all will be sold (about 1/2 sold already) so i ended up with profit ;).

Falagor

Haven't competed in Merry Mayhem since 2010 so the instances were new to me. Wasn't trying for a prize, just looking to see what a noob at the lower end of category 2 could do without any good gear. Wasted the first few hours getting used to the instances and how they worked and switched from Kerbs to Spiders. Realized that I needed better armor so I didn't waste time fapping and needed as good of a gun as possible. Finding guns was the fun part - constantly browsing the auction to replace my (L) guns.

Lag and a few disconnects didn't help me any, but I was able to go from 196pts the first hour to 440pts as my best. Average will be around 340, so just hoping to make top 100 at this point. Maybe a prize for the most improved player? :laugh:

Started at level 32 or 33 and leveled up to 38 (using both laser and blp, so could have been higher if I stuck with one).

Never did have a HoF in about 48 hours of mayhem. Only global over 300 was 546.

How did you get 29,000 points - what set up were you using. I was apis, amped and angel armour and got nowhere near that level. How much did each round cost you in ammo?

Good luck for the results.

Nice one Sidx. Glad the teamhunting helped u a bit in cat3 :D:D

How did you get 29,000 points - what set up were you using. I was apis, amped and angel armour and got nowhere near that level. How much did each round cost you in ammo?

Good luck for the results.

i used liakon and 5b, with a tier 6-7 foeripper + rage 50 L, with markup on amps and enhancers i was losing close to 250 peds an hour as i had anticipated.

after just over 85k cycled in 41 hours (i know its a tiny sample :whistle:) i got damn near 90% tt returns, but like i said loot (with MU) on those mobs was TERRIBLE!!!

looking back after 5 years of playing in mayhem, the trend MA is setting in prizes declining in value every year for mayhem winnings, i will not be doing cat2 again, ill be moving on to bigger and better things.

Thanks Siddx and good luck.

My score

My average was around 477p/hour. Depends How MA count and lag/connection lost but guess final score around 19k or possibly 19.1k

Hoping for top 12 but guess I'll end up 13th and not get any price at all.. lol.

Ranked 1750 tier 6 + Hotfoot 30

//Eson

Hey,

gz! nicely done everyone! :)

Regards
Thark

Last edited:
Back