Info: Merry Mayhem Cat 2 (is your average hour better than mine?)

looking back after 5 years of playing in mayhem, the trend MA is setting in prizes declining in value every year for mayhem winnings, i will not be doing cat2 again, ill be moving on to bigger and better things.

Oh goody....maybe I'll have a chance next year then! Going to spend the whole year preparing...now if only I could find ped for gear *scrounges around*

Torene

Well bud when i saw some ppl and some setups i also got a little depresed and also stop playing the event.

And trust me when i say my score is not even in TOP5 :).

Im glad that i knew the winner from this year, im almost sure on the setup he has he will win on the numbers we saw he was making and he dont need uber Lv100 guns at the end you will see ;)...

Gl next year bud.:wtg:

Yea, I persevered and made it to the 10k bonus, really just to see if I could. Couldn't tell you my kills / hr, stopped keeping track. Just glad it's done now, so that I can start getting ready for next year! I'll be happy if I'm even on the list lol.

Torene

9 - Master Lumar Shadow - 19,851.19 - 800 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier V

Well guess my calcs was almost 100% :)

Gz to all other that won something:ahh:

9 - Master Lumar Shadow - 19,851.19 - 800 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier V

Well guess my calcs was almost 100% :)

Gz to all other that won something:ahh:

Gratz! As you can see i didnt even finish the event, miscalculation on my part but i wouldn't have gotten any good prize anyway. Well lesson learned.

/Andreas

Gz Lumar and Eson ;). Few more points than me and under me ;).

• 10 - Falagor Falagor Frostmaster - 19,831.91 - 800 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier IV

Falagor
:bandit:

• 10 - Falagor Falagor Frostmaster - 19,831.91 - 800 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier IV

Falagor

Gz bud think ppl will start looking to mf other way, im personaly looking at it :)

Gz Falagor and Lumar!

yeah.. difference as expected between you and me, and accually I'm happy with 11th. After reading thru this thread earlier I was expecting more 13-14th, lol :)

Falagor

Gz Falagor and Lumar!

yeah.. difference as expected between you and me, and accually I'm happy with 11th. After reading thru this thread earlier I was expecting more 13-14th, lol :)

Gz to both of you guys, hope next one we do better :D, at least we can try:wise:

I did solo shooting (40 out of 44 hours) but in team MM instead of solo, worked out well ;)

3 - Fredrick taleb Remore - 4,363.53 - MM Gloves + Hedoc Mayhem + 3000 PED Universal Ammo

:yay::yay::yay:

Back