Info: Merry Mayhem Cat 2 (is your average hour better than mine?)

Lumar

Old Alpha
Master Lumar Shadow
Hi to all,

Well this year a kinda try and do all the event an see how it goes, so i got some gear and wish for the best:ahh:

So basecly my average points hour is 495,70 points

I will keep updating this thread with hours and points hour, if anyone wants to share info on how many hours,points and average he/she is getting i will update this thread.

Setups:

Master Lumar Shadow
HL12 tier 7 + Hotfoot 30 and full Dmg Enhancers for a total of 96.59 DPS.

Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
UL Lacerating Attack Nanochip XI tier 6
UL Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition tier 4 ""Dont know total DPS for this Setup""

Andreas Adde Fager
Using a Doa+Dante or/and Calytrek Ten Edition Total around 80 to 90?? DPS

Chad Sandman Dreamweaver
MarCorp Kallous-7 (tier 6.8) with A-106; about 72dps

Tks to all and gl on event:wise:

Master Lumar Shadow - 495,70 points hour (average) Total - 23794 points (48 hours)
40h Total ((23794/48 =495,708333...x40=19828 more or less))

Falagor Falagor Frostmaster - 485,86 points hour (average) Total - 10689 points (22 hours)
Chad Sandman Dreamweaver - 360,42 points hour (average) Total - 10092 points (28 hours)
Andreas Adde Fager - 310.14 points hour (average) Total - 4342 points (14 hours)

9 - Master Lumar Shadow - 19,851.19 - 800 PED Universal Ammo + Melee Trauma Amplifier V

Last edited:
I see you have my old gun :laugh: I told everyone it would be in the top 5 for cat 2. Your looking good so far, I heard top 3 would need 400-500 pph.

Wow for cat 2 thats great, guessing your one of the few who arent getting any lagg?

Im lagging so bad my dps is down to 80 at most.

Average now after 12h is 301.75

Using a Doa+Dante or/and Calytrek Ten Edition

/Andreas

I see you have my old gun :laugh: I told everyone it would be in the top 5 for cat 2. Your looking good so far, I heard top 3 would need 400-500 pph.

Hi there, well dont know if it´s enuf but i doing my best tks :ahh:

Wow for cat 2 thats great, guessing your one of the few who arent getting any lagg?

Im lagging so bad my dps is down to 80 at most.

Average now after 12h is 301.75

Using a Doa+Dante or/and Calytrek Ten Edition

/Andreas

Hi bud, sorry to ear about the lag, but also having it:eyecrazy: sometimes is sick to play.

GL for the rest of the event hope you get better:wise:

Yup freezes up and having lootlagg all the time, otherwise i might be up your score hehe. But great score there, keep it up and you have the win in the bag :)

Last run i calculated the average again and i was wrong its (Based on 14 Hours):

351,83/Hour Total of : 4342 points so far. Close to the bonus 500 ped ammo :)

Last edited:
Yup freezes up and having lootlagg all the time, otherwise i might be up your score hehe. But great score there, keep it up and you have the win in the bag :)

Last run i calculated the average again and i was wrong its (Based on 14 Hours):

351,83/Hour Total of : 4342 points so far. Close to the bonus 500 ped ammo :)

Hi bud, well dont know how you do it but something wrong there cos 4342 divided per 14 hours is 310.14 points hour and not 351.83.

But glad your doing better.

Hi bud, well dont know how you do it but something wrong there cos 4342 divided per 14 hours is 310.14 points hour and not 351.83.

But glad your doing better.

Yup your right, ill blame it on the booze hehe.

Well gl, might get into top 10 atleast.

/Andreas

Great stats!

I'm using a MarCorp Kallous-7 (tier 6.8) with A-106; about 72dps. I'm averaging about 360pts/hr. (Hard to say for sure since I've had a couple of disconnects) I'm hoping for a top 5 spot.

Good Luck to everyone!

Edit per request: 10092points after 28(ish) hours as of 12/28/14

PS: I'm willing to get together and make a run at T.2.
Contact me in game. Chad Sandman Dreamweaver

Last edited:
I'm using a MarCorp Kallous-7 (tier 6.8) with A-106; about 72dps. I'm averaging about 360pts/hr. (Hard to say for sure since I've had a couple of disconnects) I'm hoping for a top 5 spot.

Good Luck to everyone!

Hi there bud, nice setup, so tell me how many hours your already have made so far in MM???

Gl for the top 5 objective:smoke:

Good Luck to everyone!

Edit per request: 10092points after 28(ish) hours as of 12/28/14

PS: I'm willing to get together and make a run at T.2.
Contact me in game. Chad Sandman Dreamweaver

Hi there bud, well tks for the intel, we might get a run or two to relax the solo grinding...

About you saying TOP5 i find that a bit hard, has you can see i have less 4 hours then you and already more points and i think i cant be in TOP5, theres ppl out there making more then me with the loan on uber gear.

There´s ppl in CAT2 playing with FOERIPER and MOD MERC and we have no chance to bet that its alot more DPS and much more points hour:(, and those are the ones i saw and scan, sure there are more out there...

Well gl to all, and Gz on your 1k+ HOF.

There´s ppl in CAT2 playing with FOERIPER and MOD MERC

Those are alt avatars owned by very high skilled players. Unique top end equipment has been spotted in Cat3 and Cat4 on known alt avatars as well.

So in Merry Mayhem 2014, cheating still runs rampant.

Those are alt avatars owned by very high skilled players. Unique top end equipment has been spotted in Cat3 and Cat4 on known alt avatars as well.

So in Merry Mayhem 2014, cheating still runs rampant.

Well Max i dont know if they are ALTS or not but playing in CAT2 trying my best against this:

Find bit hard for someone to beat this in CAT2:eyecrazy::eyecrazy:, MA should implement some rules, because its stupid and a joke to even participate in MM when this is runing CAT2:lolup:

Once again im not saying this players are ALT´s but this 2 already have 1 and second place on this gear:

So Max when your see stuff like this you can stop dreaming because its impossible to beat them, the Mod Merc guy must be making +800 points hour and the Foe +700 for sure.

Well rest my case GL on these 2 winner...:scratch2:

Well Max i dont know if they are ALTS or not but playing in CAT2 trying my best against this:

Find bit hard for someone to beat this in CAT2:eyecrazy::eyecrazy:, MA should implement some rules, because its stupid and a joke to even participate in MM when this is runing CAT2:lolup:

Once again im not saying this players are ALT´s but this 2 already have 1 and second place on this gear:

So Max when your see stuff like this you can stop dreaming because its impossible to beat them, the Mod Merc guy must be making +800 points hour and the Foe +700 for sure.

Well rest my case GL on these 2 winner...:scratch2:

In my humble opinion this would be very easy for MA do solve and give a fair chance to everyone in each CAT:

If we get the keys acourding to this:

Category 1: Highest Professional Standing 0-24
Category 2: Highest Professional standing 25-49
Category 3: Highest Professional standing 50-69
Category 4: Highest Professional Standing 70-99
Category 5: Professional Standing 100+

Then its very simple just implement a RULE that you only can use GEAR acourding to your CAT level, if your in CAT 2 you can only use gear from 0 to 49 LV MAX, this would stop this joke and make the event more fair to everyone, because like this its a pure JOKE...:mad:

As far as I know, the two people you have shown there are not secondary avatars.

One of them I'm a little familiar with and the other I dont know but have seen around.

Edit: I've asked around and the Foeripper on Gamer's account is legit.

The other avatar, for now, I dont have info on

Last edited:
In my humble opinion this would be very easy for MA do solve and give a fair chance to everyone in each CAT:

Then its very simple just implement a RULE that you only can use GEAR acourding to your CAT level, if your in CAT 2 you can only use gear from 0 to 49 LV MAX, this would stop this joke and make the event more fair to everyone, because like this its a pure JOKE...:mad:

But lvl 65-66 in hit in Solo cat2 is fair ? :rolleyes:

Anyone should be able to use whatever gear they want ,if player invest in nice armor that he can use all year but when MM comes it`s a no no ?,agree with alt avas thou

Anyone should be able to use whatever gear they want ,if player invest in nice armor that he can use all year but when MM comes it`s a no no ?,agree with alt avas thou

Well 65-66 its CAT3 not 2, and i think you cant do CAT2 on those numbers.

I get your point but its an event and gear like this in low CAT´s think its a bit unfair to the average player like me trying is luck and giving is best.

Many ppl dont even try MM event because they already know this kind of things hapen, ALTS, Uber loans etc etc etc, if MA lock the gear use to the LV cat your in you can only use gear in that Level, and would be fair to everyone out there, because to you think its FAIR a MOD MERC TIER 10 full DMG like that to RUN CAT2 and wipe all competition??:scratch2:

I know many ppl think the same, but ofc MA dont do nothing its all about the money and the ones that do this kind of stuff are the ones that do what they want in this game a MA does nothing about it simple:wise:

I'm not sure on the calcs, but 6.5 hit sounds about right for a top end cat 2 player after the vu that improved hit ability.

Agreed, anyone can rent borrow or use whatever equipment they want.

The problem comes in when people use secondary avatars with lower skill, transfer their equipment to that avatar, and then compete in lower categories.

Category 3 and category 4 are ripe for abuse and there is no shortage of people exploiting the situation.

I'm not sure on the calcs, but 6.5 hit sounds about right for a top end cat 2 player after the vu that improved hit ability.

Yeah forgot about that ,still his high hit for cat2 tho :silly2:

Well 65-66 its CAT3 not 2, and i think you cant do CAT2 on those numbers.

I get your point but its an event and gear like this in low CAT´s think its a bit unfair to the average player like me trying is luck and giving is best.

Many ppl dont even try MM event because they already know this kind of things hapen, ALTS, Uber loans etc etc etc, if MA lock the gear use to the LV cat your in you can only use gear in that Level, and would be fair to everyone out there, because to you think its FAIR a MOD MERC TIER 10 full DMG like that to RUN CAT2 and wipe all competition??:scratch2:

I know many ppl think the same, but ofc MA dont do nothing its all about the money and the ones that do this kind of stuff are the ones that do what they want in this game a MA does nothing about it simple:wise:

Well i think it`s more unfair 2 chip in skills after accepting cat than loaning/buying high endgear ,just my 2pecs :rolleyes:

About you saying TOP5 i find that a bit hard, has you can see i have less 4 hours then you and already more points and i think i cant be in TOP5, theres ppl out there making more then me with the loan on uber gear.

There´s ppl in CAT2 playing with FOERIPER and MOD MERC and we have no chance to bet that its alot more DPS and much more points hour:(, and those are the ones i saw and scan, sure there are more out there...

Man, that's some buuuullshit. I thought this year would be my best chance to even have a chance. Guess not. :duh: i'll still do my 40 and let the chips fall where they may. I guess that's the tradeoff for focusing on eco hunting as opposed to dps.

Thanks for the grats.

Last edited:

I guess that this would only work in lower cats, since quite alot of people in cat 4 (70-99) own a level 100 weapon.

I do agree that it is not fair that some people have uber gear in lower cat (know more people using it which will probably make top 5 atleast). This is the main reason why I don't waste thousands of PEDs on MM and 40 hours of grinding, because I stand no chance.

Also I'm level 49 which should be an advantage in any cat, to be the top level, but since you can chip in now during MM it's very easy to BUFF your skills in the lower cats for barely no cost at all.

But well this happens in EU all the time, if people get the opportunity to abuse they often do it if it means profit.

(Not that doing these kind of things in MM is abuse, since it's not against the EULA, but you get my point)

it is not fair that some people have uber gear in lower cat
Why? :)

We should differentiate these 2 things:
1) Players who use their own uber gear (no matter in which category they are)
2) The same uber gear being used by several avatars

I am fine with 1).
Not so fine with 2).

:)

I am fine with 1).
Not so fine with 2).

Well it´s the 2 we know is the Joke, same gun runs several ppl...

Resumindo uma palhaçada:lolup:

I am fine with 1).
Not so fine with 2).

Well you make a good point. Although I don't think someone in cat 1 (max level 24) would own a DOA foeripper, unless it's an ALT avatar.

And yes #2) This is happening a lot, so no chance to score a prize unless you get your hands on some uber gear as well. All these type of events are about having the biggest wallet, which MA ofc wants for an obvious reason.
Also by making it able to use high level stuff in lower CAT, they make it possible to turn around more PED & with 90% return = more gain for them.

Atm i am at 10689 points after 22 runs in cat 2. But i had some diconnects that lasted about 25-30 minutes, also i screwed my first 2 runs. Now i am getting about 500-510 points/hour.

I should end with about 19.5k-20k normalised score.

Using pure mindforce:
UL Lacerating Attack Nanochip XI tier 6
UL Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition tier 4

I hope for top10 ;). I wanted to prove that mindforce can pump some nice dps to ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

Back