Mind Ark ad campaign

JasonMaximusLan

Guardian
Society
USMC
Jason Maximus Landon
I was just browsing the internet and saw a Google adsense popup for EU. Is this something new that they have added to recruit newcomers, or old news?

I was just browsing the internet and saw a Google adsense popup for EU. Is this something new that they have added to recruit newcomers, or old news?

They clearly need a new marketing person as that type of ad no longer really works well.

the only real advertising that has worked for EU, has been the "word from a friend"

the only real advertising that has worked for EU, has been the "word from a friend"

Yep and for that to work the game actually has to be good ie game play mechanics wise and story wise, but that is sort of lacking and the money aspect is the only "good" thing about it.

Adsense is ridiculously stupid. Everyone that owns EU and uses some website connected to the EU will see the ad. No one else will :laugh:

Adsense is ridiculously stupid. Everyone that owns EU and uses some website connected to the EU will see the ad. No one else will :laugh:

I believe you to be wrong here. Adsense works well by targeting a genre of people. Like other gamers searching video game content through Google. It does depend on how much MA spent to prioritize the popup.

True that, but most people are now blind to ads on webpages, or they use an adblocker. MA should focus on other stuff for example social media, twitter, facebook and mostly instagram.

True that, but most people are now blind to ads on webpages, or they use an adblocker. MA should focus on other stuff for example social media, twitter, facebook and mostly instagram.

That's true, or at least video ads on Twitch and Youtube. It might grab SOME people's attention. I tend to let the ads run to support the channels I watch, I'm sure others do too.

That's true, or at least video ads on Twitch and Youtube. It might grab SOME people's attention. I tend to let the ads run to support the channels I watch, I'm sure others do too.

They could pay some famous video bloggers/streamers to stream while playing. Saw another company that paid some famous streamers 8-12 usd an hour to stream.

I never see Entropia marketing there game :-/

Like in some swedish gamesites etc

:(

They could pay some famous video bloggers/streamers to stream while playing. Saw another company that paid some famous streamers 8-12 usd an hour to stream.

and one of the biggest is a swede :scratch2:

Back