Best daily quest in game - 75 pec engineering reward

Dorki

Dominant
Society
Guess Who
Michal Dorki Dorcak
CWeldNX.png

For more information on this mission please see click here

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we will look into it ASAP.
-- The balancing team :D

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we will look into it ASAP.
-- The balancing team :D
I think you may be on to something. In 4 weeks MA may task the sole "balancing manager" to look into it. Around April, after he/she/it is back from the drug runs with the Mexico office, he/she/it might find it after going through the pile of "more important junk". Around August he may reach this.

Now, provided early August and the BM decides "this is bad", it will take a minimum of 2 months to communicate it to a superior (on vacation in Bermudas, doing mile-long lines), and before this issue has even reached responsible parties hell has frozen over.

Another option is that MA just don't give a fuck. It's not like they cared enough about "scannergate" to act on it.

Happy new year everybody.

I think you may be on to something. In 4 weeks MA may task the sole "balancing manager" to look into it. Around April, after he/she/it is back from the drug runs with the Mexico office, he/she/it might find it after going through the pile of "more important junk". Around August he may reach this.

Now, provided early August and the BM decides "this is bad", it will take a minimum of 2 months to communicate it to a superior (on vacation in Bermudas, doing mile-long lines), and before this issue has even reached responsible parties hell has frozen over.

Another option is that MA just don't give a fuck. It's not like they cared enough about "scannergate" to act on it.

Happy new year everybody.
Hmmm.... I wonder if there is a job opening?! :scratch2::wtg:

Happy New Years! :beerchug:

So, is it 1500 successful clicks or 1500 items?

And what is the going rate for Engineering skill?

In the description it does say "successfully craft 500 items."

Looks like it may be time to check out Monria. After Mayhem of course!

it's 500 attempts. So 10 ped tt of explosive projectiles 1 crafting :)
To bad monria i feel monria is boring, else i would have been there crafting since launch :)

Sorry. I mis-typed that.

Where I was going was that 500 successful attempts is usually 1500 or 2000 attempts, afaik. But when you are crafting stackables, you often get multiple "items" per success.

If it is actually only requiring 500 attempts, though, that's a different story.

500 successful crafts. NOT 500 attempted crafts.

a success is 1, regardless of how big the "stack" is that you receive.

500 successful crafts. NOT 500 attempted crafts.

a success is 1, regardless of how big the "stack" is that you receive.

So, 1500-2000 clicks, then? What's the cheapest thing to click, including MU?

They also need additional resources to keep the Cult of Bad Spelling at bay. :laugh:

it's, Cthulu

They also need additional resources to keep the Cult of Bad Spelling at bay. :laugh:

it's, Cthulu

Wow. Guess I failed, too. Had to go back and reread it carefully to see that one.

explosive projectiles??

2pec a click and mats from the TT.

So, if my math is correct, that means about 30-40 PEDs per run and an average tt loss of 4.5-6 PEDs?

Are the unlimited BOs easy to get? I know there is a small MU on the projectiles and residue, but it was pretty low the last time I looked.

So, is Engineering a high MU skill? And how much would you normally get from 2k clicks on a low-level BP?

yup unlimited BP's are common.

and yeah MU on both projectiles and Metal Res have understandably plummeted as its something even a first day noob can craft.
It also seems to be the gamblers 'choice of the day' so dont expect those MU's to rise any time soon.

Cant comment on the price of the reward though.

Ahh... The EU community vs math :yay:

:popcorn:

I did a craft 100 items mission that precedes this one. It was counting successful crafts only. I needed about 300-350 clicks to finish that one.

oops nothing to see here

Back