Searchin RL Contact from Avatar

Hero

Old Alpha
Society
Rent a Medic
Elena Elena GAC
Did anyone got the reallife adress fom the avatar Lucy Lou Povey and can send it to me in PM best phone number too?

He life in cyperus and doin something like a bartender i think his SOC is ROUA.
He loged in today but talk to me a few words and than he answered nothing anymore.

Thx for help

Last edited:
Did anyone got the reallife adress fom the avatar Lucy Lou Povey and can send it to me in PM best phone number too?

He life in cyperus and doin something like a bartender.
He loged in today but talk to me a few words and than he answered nothing anymore.

Thx for help

Does it have something to do with those CLDs that went today at super cheap price on auction?

And can i have the adress of whomever is in charge of loot? :silly2:

Does it have something to do with those CLDs that went today at super cheap price on auction?

Oh damn missed that :)

Iam allways there if we can get cheap CLDs :)
No nothing to do with any auction.

Oh damn missed that :)

Iam allways there if we can get cheap CLDs :)
No nothing to do with any auction.

Ah k. Nah just saw the todays graph and looks like someone sold 10 for price of 1.

Is online atm...
Having a PM with atm.

Told the player you are looking for him/her.
I received some abusing...

Last edited:
Ywah but he dont answer and try to tp away from me :)

Need any RL contact thats all ingame dont help cos he is chiping out looks like and than gone forever.

Well if he ripped you off, get in line, because there are a few other people looking for him too :) Search his name on here.

Thx will help to get some more infos over him.

that ava name rings a bell with me , could someone PM me the info pls

Got respone he sayed iam a *************** and so on cant write here :)
Anyway got his adress.......

Thx for help.

Scamming loads of money off people while posting EU screens on his personal facebook? Crooks generally ain't too bright but this one might have taken the prize. He will be in trouble with that many enemies.

He is a scammer period. Get in line because other ppl are looking for him too. I think he even has the balls to stream while using the stolen peds.

To post or not to post.... :ahh:
It will get me a ban of 1 month... gotta think about it :lolup:

Back