Adjusted FAP Tier 0

Ancient

Stalker
Society
Atlantis
Jack Ancient O'Neill
Roughly how much are they worth?

before or after ppl realise there has been a huge increase in fap alternatives available?

Well, there is a guy selling a tier 4 one and he says it's worth 18 - 21k, so how much is one worth at tier 0? Don't really want any alternatives, I like the old school faps. Are we saying that it should be worth about 14 or 15?

A tier zero is still worth 18k, not a ped lower. a T4 is 19.5-20k.

(I do not own one)

Since there are about 5 large shrooms droping every day (some hof messages are hidden - remember this). This means there are about 150 large shrooms droping every month = 2 mod ek-2600 per month getting ingame (of course at start it may look slower cuz more people are crafting them adj->imp->mod rahter than one person collecting all but soon game will be swarmed with them).

Stats:
Adj fap: 21.67 h/sec, 25 eco
Mod Ek-2600: 48.60 h/sec, 25.71 eco

Curent price of large shroom is around 400ped per piece and price is rather falling than raising. One mod-2600 requires 75 of those shrooms and 140 dialy tokens (and ofc some regular ek-2600 but thats minimal cost). So atm you can get yourself this fap for around 30k-35k easily.

Since mod ek-2600 is more than twice better - there is no point that adj fap should be worth more than 15k atm and will be droping fast.

So i say tier 0 - max 15k atm and soon 10k or less.

Falagor
:bandit:

Since there are about 5 large shrooms droping every day (some hof messages are hidden - remember this). This means there are about 150 large shrooms droping every month = 2 mod ek-2600 per month getting ingame (of course at start it may look slower cuz more people are crafting them adj->imp->mod rahter than one person collecting all but soon game will be swarmed with them).

Stats:
Adj fap: 21.67 h/sec, 25 eco
Mod Ek-2600: 48.60 h/sec, 25.71 eco

Curent price of large shroom is around 400ped per piece and price is rather falling than raising. One mod-2600 requires 75 of those shrooms and 140 dialy tokens (and ofc some regular ek-2600 but thats minimal cost). So atm you can get yourself this fap for around 30k-35k easily.

Since mod ek-2600 is more than twice better - there is no point that adj fap should be worth more than 15k atm and will be droping fast.

So i say tier 0 - max 15k atm and soon 10k or less.

Falagor

If you honestly think that MA is going to destroy mid-level player eco gear you are insane.

The mid level players do 90% of the depo. They introduced these to make all mid-levels who want to try hard have something to work for. You are gonna pay for it one way or another. To give a few more options to people who don't ever have 20k peds in their account at once...

2-3 of these could be made per month and it won't change the the Adj fap at all. Sure, right now there have been a few cheaper sales from scaredy-cats looking to sell it quick. That always happens when any change occurs. In the end, adj faps will still be what they are worth because they are worth it, and these faps will either become very hard to make, once MA is done allowing the "x" amount they already have decided to allow, or maybe even stay the same. Either way, they will continue to be twice the cost or more of the adj, and the adj will still have plenty of buyers.

It's funny how everyone thinks that Adj HM and Adj faps are "going down" and "need to be sold quick". Once the sheeple who buy into the conventional wisdom at the moment...the new "hot topic"....once they stop blithering....you will see no change in prices of either of those faps.

So go sell your adj faps for 10 or 15k and watch how many people will buy them up like the delicious hot-cakes that they are. And when adj faps are 20k and the mod 2350 or 2600 are 45k a year from now, then lets talk.

Find me a Mod 2600 for 30k like you said and I will buy it today. You won't.

If you honestly think that MA is going to destroy mid-level player eco gear you are insane.

Normally i think most of what you write makes sense, but here, please do not take it as an offense, i think you are plain wrong. There are enough examples in the last 5 years where Mindark did destroy mid-level eco gear ( by the standards of the time ). Have a look at item droprates...

(...)

Find me a Mod 2600 for 30k like you said and I will buy it today. You won't.

If you offer 35k for ready mod ek-2600 i can get you one in about 4-6 month max (5k peds is for me for the daily mission grind i will need to force myself too).

If you plan on doing daily missions on your own and you just need large shrooms i am more than happy to sell them at 400peds each to you ;).

Falagor

Normally i think most of what you write makes sense, but here, please do not take it as an offense, i think you are plain wrong. There are enough examples in the last 5 years where Mindark did destroy mid-level eco gear ( by the standards of the time ). Have a look at item droprates...

I agree with Jennson, he's always known what he's talking about and I think he's spot ono here too. Adj Fap should be 14-16K tiered imo, going down from there over time. I think the days of an 18-20K Adj Fap are gone, unless it's got major tiers on it.

Oh, and don't forget about all those Adj Hedocs dropping too. It's not the same fap, but I'm one of those who opted for the Adj Hedoc vs. the Adj Fap, partly on price, but also on HPS. Gotta love that 35/min reload! ;)

under 10k for sure!

I would say the insane one would be the person that doesn't realize that they started this years ago already.
With the introduction of each new item another item looses in markup. And it's the way I think it should be (and yes i've loft more in markup over the years then the adj fap is worth now by any estimate).

We can only hope the price of the Adj fap comes around 10k.

That would be the best case scenario. Worst case it stays at the same value.

As these items drop in price it gives mid players a chance to take on harder mobs, ultimately betters the over all economy.

So fingers crossed all UL items keep dropping.

Out with the old in with the new

I sold my adj fap tier 3.9 last month (just before imp/mod 2600 was discovered) for 20k.

Tier 0 I would say is somewhere around 17k maybe? Price is dropping atm cause alot of new good FAPs are comming into the game.

But as previous persons stated, who knows if these FAPs will be avaible in 2015? Maybe the shroom guy disappears or maybe he stays and we will see 20 big shrooms drop each day?

Only time will tell :)

No MA is not destroying "mid-level player eco gear". It is degradating bit gap betwen uber and mid. By adding those new faps "mid-level player" class will expand greatly. There is lot of newbies who need a goal. Adj fap for 20-25K was to far. Adj fap for 5-10 K is doable. Often within range of one depo.

If such gear become popular, small healing services too. Suddenly bunch of mid players will be able to take out harder mobs aviable only for adj faps and fapers +

We already witnesed such revolution with guns and armors before. R150 for 20k...unimaginable 2-3 years ago. Shadow for 80K...3 years ago u could take someone forgot to add "1" in front :)....it's faps time now.

wow, I only just started playing again and didn't know about all the new faps.

wow, I only just started playing again and didn't know about all the new faps.

Welcome back :)

Sure has happen a lot lately.. Also all these new FAPs seem to bring down the price off armour, not the same need for overprotection :yay:

Back