Selling: Kings Sceptre Tier 2.4 (2nd most eco SIB melee)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

True Juan

Marauder
Society
Cz-Sk Crows
True TJ Juan
Hi all,

Selling one of the most eco clubs in game and I think (if im not mistaken) the 2nd most SIB eco meele weapon in game.

Kings Sceptre + Modified Meele Trauma Amplifier (will be much more available after Merry Mayhem):

DPP: 2.996
DPS: 50,56

The most eco meele combo is Nano Katana + Improved Meele Trauma Amplifier with 2.997 dpp and 58,61 dps but try to get a Nano Katana for a reasonable price (wont find nothing under +15000 and even then almost impossible but ofcourse this is not even close to what Im looking for).

This weapon is maxed at lvl 24(I think). There are 2, max 3 in game. TT 213 PED but doesnt really matter how many uses with portable repair these days.

Tiers left (61, 125, 168, 102, 161, 177, 95, 100).

Decided to keep it, possibly selling for a higher price (Over 4K).

Regards,
True

Last edited:
Pure ped bids accepted.

With a classic VI trauma amp, you still get 47 DPS @ 2.960 ECO

Why not pump up your HP :)

More offers welcomed. So far just items. I'm more interested in peds or CLDs. Thx

How much are you asking for this?

Drunk as fuck new years bump. Happy new year 2015 to all. All offers welcomed. Even the shitty ones. Lets make this a great EU year. :)

Drunk as fuck new years bump. Happy new year 2015 to all. All offers welcomed. Even the shitty ones. Lets make this a great EU year. :)

Drunk too, who isn't ? :D The shitty offers should be at least 3.9K ;)

Happy new year !

The most eco meele combo is Nano Katana + Improved Meele Trauma Amplifier with 2.997 dpp and 58,61 dps

castorian enblade 14-me + IV or V amp = 3+ dpp

doesnt matter you claim that your club is the 2nd most eco in game

thats not true as some members already pointed out

its still a good cheap club though like you said to skill melee

doesnt matter you claim that your club is the 2nd most eco in game

thats not true as some members already pointed out

its still a good cheap club though like you said to skill melee

Sorry for the incomplete information. I have now added that its SIB I was talking about :) Now the title is correct. There are ofcourse many LVL 100 meele weapons more eco than this :)

Bump it up.

Bump it up :) Lower offers received... more needed :)

Decided to keep it, thread can be closed :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back