Status

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer

1st_new_player_event.jpg

This event is over.

When: Dec 29, 22:00 MA (press "U" to check the MA time).
Where: Somewhere arround calypso.

Today at 22:00 MA time we will be celebrating the first New Player Event sponsored by LuckyMan87. This event is directed to all the new players that have started in Entropia Universe recently, and to help them progress and understand this game a bit deeper.

What are the rules?
In order to claim your prize you must have an Agility between 5 and 25. I will perform an scan before handing out the prizes. I highly encourage anybody that wants to participate that you register an account on this forum if you haven't already.

Free entry, of course.
Limited to one pack per avatar.

What are the prizes?
We have a total of 1.000 PED to give away in this event (40 starter packs with a value of 25 PED each).

What's in the starter packs?
  • 70.000 Weapon Cells (7.00 PED)
  • 1x Omegaton M2100A1 (3.00 PED)
  • 1x GYRO FAP-2 (L) (5.00 PED + 0.50 MU)
  • 88 Survey Prove (4.40 PED)
  • 1x Omegaton Detectonator MD-1 (L) (0.10 PED)
  • 1x Genesis Star Basic Excavator (L) (3.00 PED)
  • 1x Genesis Star Basic Refiner (2.00 PED)

How does the event work?
The event will consist of two rounds of hide and seek. I will be hiding at a random location on calypso, a location where new players can easily reach me for obvious reasons. At 22:00 MA time I will release a screenshot of what I see in this thread, followed by a few clues until the first 20 packages have been awarded. We will do the same at another location for the other 20 packages.

When all the starter packs are gone I will remain online for about 1 hour answering questions about how to use the items contained in the packs. To active mentors: Don't miss this oportunity :)

Keep an eye on Rookie Chat !!

I had very little time to set everything up. This thread will probably be updated a few times. Quick link to this thread: http://goo.gl/16q5u1

Last edited:
Great idea - bump it up! :)

If there are newbies with questions, feel free to redirect them to me.

Good luck with the event!

One hour left. Let's give this a tiny bump :)

Make sure to post in rookie chat in-game.

Most noobs won't yet have made their way to the forums :)

Yeah. I've been active on Rookie chat for the last hour and a half. Also advertising at PA, Icarus and Boreas.

Any help is welcome :)

Nice! +rep

hope you get many peaplo searching :cool:

This is only the first of many such events I will be sponsoring. I hope everyone has a great time.

Nice initiative mate :)

All new players - take care of this opportunity!

First location

location_number_one.jpg

Hurry up guys, it's very windy up here :)

Great Event!:yay: GL to all participants and thanks to LuckyMan87 for sponsoring the event! Cheers!:wtg:

20 Packs given away. I am now buying the second batch and preparing my super hidden spot (jokes :D).

I'll post the second and last screenshot in a couple of minutes.

I have question if I understend rules. ! pack per event or 1 pack per hide so i can get 2?

Second location

location_numer_two.jpg

This one is a bit harder to find. Here is a clue: The closest teleporter to me is camp icarus !

Still a few packs to give away. Here is another clue:

I am north of camp icarus, not a very long ride but long enough to almost get in a dangerous area :)

Last chance before I go, here is my exact position: [63835, 75676, 116]

Only 6 starter packs left :)

EDIT: 5 Packs left and event is over. I will be heading to Camp Icarus to hand out the remaining packs to other players meeting the Agility criteria.

1h 30' of event, it was fun I hope :)

Last edited:
Thanks for hosting this Angel O2 - great initiative!

It was pretty cool, I think most if not all of the people that received a pack where legit new players. I just hope that they can make the best out of it !

All the packs have been given away now.

Thanks a lot to LuckyMan for sponsoring, I remember that when I started events like this were pretty common.

Cheers and merry xmas all !

Nice good to see community working again, hats off to your efforts and the donator m8. +rep

Great Idea for an event and such a shame i missed it! Let me know if you need any help for the next one, i know quite a few disciples that would have loved this.

This is only the first of many such events I will be sponsoring. I hope everyone has a great time.

Do you have any more of these planned LuckyMan87?

Status
Back