Question: Skildek Vaporizer - mistake or just stupidity?!

I cant see the problem with this. Its sick dmg sure but the users sure pay for it. 88 pec decay and they sell for what? 500%

thats 4,4 ped just in decay and then 1,44 ped ammo = 5,8 ped aprox per shot.

People have been paying big sums for fun for years. Why stop now?

ermik ermik ermik is the first colonist to discover Skildek Vaporizer!

come on MA, bring it on!

someone got offtopic when hurted a tango thingie ? :D

:wtg: nah why you thing of that is totally fair I think
plus pvp won't be empty thing about it Lowe skilled avatars well go in bcuz the know the have little chance if the miss the fuck lose over 7 ped shot plus 5 toxic and if the have loot the total screw
5/5 is super small chance
hulk can use anaconda with over 300 dmg fast reload cheaper shots so I guess is very fair to me:smoke:

hulk can use anaconda with over 300 dmg fast reload cheaper shots so I guess is very fair to me:smoke:

why he can use anaconda with over 300dmg wtith his skils wort like 400k ped and other can use vaporizer with 1k ped skills ?

show me why? not have advantage for people being 2 year in game than new commer?

Investment - that is why game keeps alive.

1. pirating in space - no need investment.
2. pking in pvp zones - no need investmnets.

why it is so ? it should be invested to get something valuable.

why he can use anaconda with over 300dmg wtith his skils wort like 400k ped and other can use vaporizer with 1k ped skills ?

show me why? not have advantage for people being 2 year in game than new commer?

Investment - that is why game keeps alive.

1. pirating in space - no need investment.
2. pking in pvp zones - no need investmnets.

why it is so ? it should be invested to get something valuable.
He profit every kill that's Tha advantage the new one have super small chances and and the new or lower skilled guys don't have chance you really thing the gonna try to atack when the know is 100% dead
plus a newer player never profit if the kill bcuz shoring vaporizer it's the same is dead 5 ped toxic shots are over 7 ped so I don't see where is the unfair here invest in gear mean cheaper and profitable will the vapor guys it's the same is even better just die :wise:

+10 years ingame and massive miningskills. Doesnt help me find the biggest claims either :laugh:

Its about burning peds now and has been for years. Those being prepared to pay big peds can be as " successful " . Adapt ;)

This! But don't remove the vapo, make it 75-150 dmg instead

Even 150-300 is fair for vapo with little higher cost to shoot and slow reload...

lol so many ppl got killed with vaporizer and just opening thread avatar came flame on forum becouse he die

Lot of people complain, but yes, noone took it to forum. Someone must be first to show how bad balancing is.

I cant see the problem with this. Its sick dmg sure but the users sure pay for it. 88 pec decay and they sell for what? 500%

thats 4,4 ped just in decay and then 1,44 ped ammo = 5,8 ped aprox per shot.

People have been paying big sums for fun for years. Why stop now?

So if you go there, pay 50 000% for vapo - it will cost even more to shoot. But combat tokens usually cost 300% and you can buy vapo from NPC, so yours problem if you pay more.
However, vapo cost 4-5 ped to shoot and you get kill each shot. No go try new rockets that need 10-20 times more skills. They stinks, cant kill anyone in 1 or 2 or 3 hits, because armors, platings and so absorbs 100-150 dmg, so you get 100-150 dmg MAX... But vapo got 400-500 dmg even with best armors.

You forgot one small thing - MA removed that. It was too powerfull. They made less damage rockets. With lot more skills needed. Rockets that cost lot of 1000s to max. Rockets that can not kill.

I think it is FAIL in balancing. Nothing more.

Its about burning peds now and has been for years. Those being prepared to pay big peds can be as " successful " . Adapt ;)

Why everyone forget that Vapo is 1.44 ped ammo and 0.88 ped decay for shot. Rest is MU that players made. So 1.44+0.88=2.32 ped shot. 2.32 ped for 632 damage. It is not so much, if you compare amount of damage you get. Its owerkill. Thats why it cost lot.
usual rockets are like 1 ped to shoot? For 300 dmg? And you need at least few shoots to kill someone? So you spent same, just hold shitload in skills to be able to use it?

Last edited:
He profit every kill that's Tha advantage the new one have super small chances and and the new or lower skilled guys don't have chance you really thing the gonna try to atack when the know is 100% dead
plus a newer player never profit if the kill bcuz shoring vaporizer it's the same is dead 5 ped toxic shots are over 7 ped so I don't see where is the unfair here invest in gear mean cheaper and profitable will the vapor guys it's the same is even better just die :wise:

Liberty is a guy who has no skills for vaporizer, has 150 hp and lives uber lucky in pvp because he has tango.

lets say that people can invest to buy tango and have 50 or less level in plasma proffstanding.
why he is different from thoes who buy vaporizer and invest 0 to game?

So... Some time ago MA made Skildek Vaporizer, so anyone can kill anyone in one hit. Dosnt matter if you got 90 hp or 350 hp, you die in one hit. Rocket with 316-632 damage (compared with one of the best old rocket Viper - 190.5-380dmg) and 18m impact radius (compared to 11 on most other rockets) it destroy everything.

Before VU10, there was the "anti-mattter prototype" type of rifles that had a simular stat. Not sure if they had dropped since. (I Think one version was craftable and one version was lootable.) Also, every time (well nowdays I check item trader), there has been 0 in the token trader - those have been mostly reseller food.

Another thing where you have an advantage is that you have the vrex sga 2000 high tiered. For those who weren't lucky to have the peds or loot the Blueprint back then... good luck. When I get back so I can check ingame, I can show you a comparison between the stats of Vrex 2000 and the (L) rocket launcher about a month ago (and after that you can add the effects of tiering).

A second way to Think, could be that it adds an element to lootable pvp that makes even the highest level skilled players to have to Watch out. I remember an old board game "stratego" that had to "mobs" that could kill out of the ranks: Bombs would kill anyone except a mineur, and spy could kill a field marshal (but nothing else).

(I should add, as you may have guessed, I do not have any vaporizer. I'll wait until I can get one without feeding the resellers who just moves them from NPC to auction.)

Sad to hear that MindArk devalues skills and Hp so much making such nonsence rockets.

I see how people cry so much in forum about terminator, but noone cryes about vaporizer. Difference betweeen these guns basicly is that one is only 1 in game and not shared, and vaporizer can buy all.

This game is unique becuas its should be balanced with no "UBER" damages and "UBER" hp's.
And designing such gun as vaporizer Mindark shows how devalues people who rized theyr skills for years.

I've got skills for vrex2k (*).
I've got plasma skills - skills for years - but no gun that's equal to the eredicator type fours in terms of dmg/sec.

There is a difference between the vaporizer and the terminator: The terminator is used alot in events, and is shared between people. If let's say 3 people can share it, it practically means it pushes 3 others off the prize list. The vaporizer is repairable so it can be used indefinitely.

The vaporizer(L) on the other hand is probably not used in hunting, and even if it was it would mean it would be gone in say a minute, so unless you get an ATH with it, you can't use it to win an event. And it's (L). Given the known supply of it, when you've blown it away you got a slim chance to get Another one.

As for Vaporizer vs pvp proffessional: Given the better range of a weapon like tango, a vigilant pvp professional should have the upper hand against someone with 150 hp having a vaporizer. And, if a normal miner, from time to time, have to Count with getting shot by a pvp professional, is it injust that occasionally a pvp professional would have to bite the dust (not solely relying on huge HP and mod fap)?

You forgot one small thing - MA removed that. It was too powerfull.

What would the dmg range be for tier 10 vrex2k?

Last edited:
only problem i see is the 18 instead of 11meters radius it makes it to easy to hit, other then that carry on guys maybe we can have a hulk free 2015 :D how beutiful would that be.

Merry x-mas everyone and happy new years / Gunz

Last edited:
I don't think i have ever been killed by anything but a rocket/Cryo.

PvP is just rockets. So.. thats that.

Every video has someone using a rocket.

Rocket

Rocket

:rocket:

Yup, PvP is rocket.

Go space, where the big boys play, the boys with game skill, not just a bank balance.

easy to hit other then that carry on guys maybe we can have a hulk free 2015 :D how beutiful would that be.
Merry x-mas evryone and happy new years / Gunz

Personal relationship issuses not helps to solve problems :)

I don't think i have ever been killed by anything but a rocket/Cryo.

PvP is just rockets. So.. thats that.

Every video has someone using a rocket.

Rocket

Rocket

:rocket:

Yup, PvP is rocket.

Go space, where the big boys play, the boys with game skill, not just a bank balance.

Big boys in space?

If MA introduced SIB on space weapons, the nr of pirates would drop by 99%.

Saying the big boys hang in space couldnt be more wrong.

This is RCE , not quake.

Liberty is a guy who has no skills for vaporizer, has 150 hp and lives uber lucky in pvp because he has tango.

lets say that people can invest to buy tango and have 50 or less level in plasma proffstanding.
why he is different from thoes who buy vaporizer and invest 0 to game?

Is not what I call Uber lucky I call it have a big team when he can'thandle the hit he call joda or hulk so can't even go there
Of topic

plus I don't know what you doing on forum is weird someone doesn't play anymore come here and comment plus
you seen to know all with out play :laugh:

Is not what I call Uber lucky I call it have a big team when he can'thandle the hit he call joda or hulk so can't even go there
Of topic

plus I don't know what you doing on forum is weird someone doesn't play anymore come here and comment plus
you seen to know all with out play :laugh:

yes, liberty is my rl friend i sit near him and watch how he play because he live near me.
OFF TOPIC , i never miss time to chat with you isma :) you keep me in forum :)

yes, liberty is my rl friend i sit near him and watch how he play because he live near me.

Did isma ignored JODA?! :O Sky is falling!!!

Good we still in touch old friend well I guest that make sense
Wait he sit near you :eyecrazy: well that's other story don't wanna know :laugh:

Big boys in space?

If MA introduced SIB on space weapons, the nr of pirates would drop by 99%.

Saying the big boys hang in space couldnt be more wrong.

This is RCE , not quake.

This...... is....... DOOM

Hulk on a serious note though. Think of this from not my(fairly new) or your(pretty uber) point of view. Think of it from Mind Arks point of view. If they gave newer players ZERO weapons to have any kind of chance against players who have been owning the PvP for years w/o spending 1000s of dollars on them, it would discourage everyone away from PvP because they realize they have no chance. This way they give some newer players a bit of a chance to fight, obviously it is pretty overpowered but look how damn expensive it is. MA has to think of ways of promoting gameplay, and giving newer players some kind of a chance. NOT catering to older players just because they have collected uber gears over the years. Guess what without newer players this game would die and your 1000s of dollars worth of gear would be worth a FAT ZERO. Think about that man.

TOTALY agree with this -- no new players, no game, and to whom then UBERs will sell all this shit? In reality, this is just -00001110010100011111 strings , u can not eat, or dress, so they are worth something just while there are someone wiling to play and pay. If want to be UBER of UBERs, then finaly will be one ingame, with full pocket of binary code, ohh, no even this code will be on MA servers. so will have less than 0 :D :D

Ye, and one more, some well knowss soc has kinda sickness what nearlyt hey all have-- as soon as got killed, start to cry, and make posts, write supports, - dang what a weak persons in reality u all are, so vulnerable as puppies :D

So... Some time ago MA made Skildek Vaporizer, so anyone can kill anyone in one hit. Dosnt matter if you got 90 hp or 350 hp, you die in one hit. Rocket with 316-632 damage (compared with one of the best old rocket Viper - 190.5-380dmg) and 18m impact radius (compared to 11 on most other rockets) it destroy everything. Because of high impact radius you no need to aim, just shoot right direction. Oh that uber gun is 32 lvl SIB (compared with 69 on Viper or 36 on SGA - that cost lot of to buy)...

Question - Why need avatar with skills worth at least 250-500k ped, Faps worth 80-160k ped, UL items worth lot of peds, when you die in one hit anyway. All you need is chip in for max few k peds rocket skills, buy Vapo and kill everyone in one hit! :scratch2:

I know lot of people love that rocket - ALL are LOW skilled. I know lot of people HATE that rocket - ALL are HIGH skilled. I think it is unfair, unbalanced and should not be in game - or MUST be sooo rare that everyone could not use in daily fights. Like it was with Prototype Rocket Launcher XXX (L)

Today after usually one hit death from Vapo, i got angry, so decided to sell 100 CLD and cash out 150 000 ped, so i can make myself happy. I will do that few times more and gonna offer to do same for my friends if nothing will be changed.

Dunno man...
At one moment you complain that PVP is dead.
Now you are complaining that people who are inside pvp using the vaporizer should not be able to use it and pvp should be only for the high skilled people... :confused:

But knowing the way you are ,everyone should just shut up because nobody is pvping except you and everyone is always hiding and running away from you inside pvp etc etc etc.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
[Globals]: Cerb Hulk Beris found a deposit (Lysterium Stone) with a value of 1669 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

HaPpY DrILlLiNg!

When I go to PvP lootable I pay the same fee(5 ped) ...If I can't defend miself why should I go in first place just to get killed and get looted...Buying Vaporizator ....
Ofcorse some People here complain because they dominated Lootable PvP For years,not mention they dominate Land Grabs and so on .... When equality comes to win; 50% chance to win using an uneco weapon (@1,8 dmg/pec without MU on weapon/ammo) versus eco uber guns (@3 dmg/pec) .... Your eco weapon (Terminator,MM,etc) worth so much because of their eco .....
Who is up For a next Land Grab ofcorse using Vaporizator!

Okey funny thing is that everytime someone make a post about pvp that need to be fixed we always have the same forum trolls that comment on the post. Just to try to make the post look dumb.

Im 100% agree with hulk. The pvp in this game u dont need much skills to kill a player that skilled for years. Make small deposit kill all.

Just whatch my thread about the oil rig. And u will se the same avatars post on the treadh just to make the post dust away.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?268522-How-to-close-a-Oil-rig

For every update in this game from vu10 u see they destroy pvp more and more. They have make it unfair with all L gear with low skills pets viecycle and more.

Trolls just dont want to open the eyes.

Henx

hmm with your skills and gear you should be able to survive a hit most of the times?

Okey funny thing is that everytime someone make a post about pvp that need to be fixed we always have the same forum trolls that comment on the post. Just to try to make the post look dumb.

Im 100% agree with hulk. The pvp in this game u dont need much skills to kill a player that skilled for years. Make small deposit kill all.

Just whatch my thread about the oil rig. And u will se the same avatars post on the treadh just to make the post dust away.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?268522-How-to-close-a-Oil-rig

For every update in this game from vu10 u see they destroy pvp more and more. They have make it unfair with all L gear with low skills pets viecycle and more.

Trolls just dont want to open the eyes.

Henx

Just because someone doesnt share the same opinion as you doesnt mean that person is a troll.
If thats the case then probably you are one too for not having the same opinion as someone else.
It's easy to call someone something :rolleyes:

In case Hulk was one of the few highskilled that was able to kill most of the other players, would that bring in more players into PVP? I dont think so.

Now since we have the Vaporizer, more players are joining pvp. And in my opinion this is a way to grow the PVP world, by making it accessable for more players. Not everyone has enough money to deposit hefty money to skill up using "uneco(?)" rocketlaunchers for a long way.

Since Hulk now explained the thing about Vaporizer, more people are going to chip up the skills needed. So the skills will rise in value.

More players = more activity = more decay = more income for Mindark = game growing.

One of the reasons is also: People who like to camp pvp4 for the resources will not like it.

Most of the threads are about explaining "True Pvp"... but all i can see is a hidden message: Change PVP into something i can win.

hmm with your skills and gear you should be able to survive a hit most of the times?

Thats the point. Damage is just too big... 316-632 damage, so avarage hit is ~450. If you take armor protection, then avarage hit is +/-350. Silly?

With my skills and gear im able to join the fight. With uber L armor L plates u can survive the sga rocket i can take hit from ismas tango tier 6 sometimes. But vapo thats only death. So i can fight all but not nubs that invest in vapo lol.

I wonder if you would post that too if you weren't hit by it.
Typically you :)

Atami

PS : I agree with the balance issue though.

Thats the point. Damage is just too big... 316-632 damage, so avarage hit is ~450. If you take armor protection, then avarage hit is +/-350. Silly?

yes it is vastly overpowered i agree, but on the other hand it shows that being uber really helps since they have a chance at surviving it. So there is a use to a huge amount of skills and uber armor/plates. Maybe 250-500 would be better, and maybe level 50 SIB.

Well so much talk about skills MA don't force you to keep you skills is why the implement esi
My point of view low skill require guns well bring pvp4 again
hulk all he talks is how long he play well reward is pk, eco guns
new player play super uneco gun I see no harm here I see more ped.
all I see is someone is crying and whining
Chip down buy vapor problem solve and all happy this tread can be close one guy moaning bcuz he gonna quit well
Is been like this some go some new come to play nothing new
Like I say before not gonna be the first or last so don't rally matter what matters is I see more players using vapor now and is ok
keep the game healthy

MA we need more vaporizer and also be cool to implement some Uber un eco sword level 45sib 52max
550 dmg 5/5 reload, in reward tokens :beerchug:

make one item for day some people camp them and take all i pay 700 ped for my vaporizer so is not eco at all

Last edited:
Back