Question: Skildek Vaporizer - mistake or just stupidity?!

I wonder what other games doing. Do they give uber weapons for players that just joined game, so they can one hit guys who skilled max, got best items and so? Or in other games people understand that if you want to be best, or compete with best - you must invest yours time and/or money?

They probably balance things from the beginning.
Ofc should skills should matter, thats why I want unique skills for PvP,
been asking for this (both defensive and offensive skills) over 10yrs now.
These skills should be tied to the avatar, similar as sweating skill.

At the same time, God-mode avatars are not good either.
If MA for once could create a feature that works 100% correct, the balance to
remove God-mode could be based on attacks done by several avatars, instead
of mega-high damage from one weapon.
The BS solution they have now with FL, this is screwed up most times.

Mistake; but that being said many of the avatars using this weapon are new. They probably have depo'd hundred times the amount that most "ubers" have in this game. They weren't here for afk skilling in hordes of drones.<----mistake Weren't here for hiding in vehidles<----mistake Weren't here for radar bugs<----mistake Weren't here for recalling vehicles filled with resources<-----mistake ...........
See where I am headed here this game is filled with mistakes live with it or leave

get more range,take your friends with you,chip to 500hp,sell out,rage quit,don't go pvp,there is ton of options but why cry about evaporizer now it's not in game since yesterday.

Mistake; but that being said many of the avatars using this weapon are new. They probably have depo'd hundred times the amount that most "ubers" have in this game. They weren't here for afk skilling in hordes of drones.<----mistake Weren't here for hiding in vehidles<----mistake Weren't here for radar bugs<----mistake Weren't here for recalling vehicles filled with resources<-----mistake ...........
See where I am headed here this game is filled with mistakes live with it or leave

I don't understand this mindset some people have. Why shouldn't one try to change something they are not happy with? MindArk has shown many times that they actually listen to (some) peoples ideas.

I for one would prefer that people discuss features they are not happy with, instead of everyone just leaving the game as soon as there is something they don't like. Especially when it comes to stuff that has been implemented quite recently, and weren't here when we started playing.

I don't understand this mindset some people have. Why shouldn't one try to change something they are not happy with? MindArk has shown many times that they actually listen to (some) peoples ideas.

I for one would prefer that people discuss features they are not happy with, instead of everyone just leaving the game as soon as there is something they don't like. Especially when it comes to stuff that has been implemented quite recently, and weren't here when we started playing.

Well all the other mistakes I listed have now been fixed. Maybe this will be fixed as well.

Agreed. But it appears OP has already gotten one foot out the door and threatens MA to change it or he leaves for good. I don't PVP these days, but I did enjoy it in the past (before vehicles, never went back since). I don't know what it's like now, but it looks like its definitely up for discussion.

I remember Hulk and his uberness, trying to take him down with a team of 3 and he'd just mod fap until backup arrived. I envied the gear he had, and the HP. Wish we had these rockets back then. If I were at that level and got my shit handed to me, I'd be upset too. But, I wouldn't try to pressure MA with leaving, especially going on about how much in withdrawals I'd be making. That's just a cheesy way to gloat "look at me and how much I'm taking away if MA doesn't bend to my will....oh, and all my friends too if noobs keep killing me!".

Again, good point for discussion, it sucks to invest so much and at the end of the day, it doesn't matter.

those and so many others...

get more range,take your friends with you,chip to 500hp,sell out,rage quit,don't go pvp,there is ton of options but why cry about evaporizer now it's not in game since yesterday.

yeah but it`s about the pyrite and the greed.. someone just want to keep making money without any tiny little effort...

talking about pyrite, every single player among us using dmg enhancers is paying indirectly that pyrite MU...
should we just bend over and let him make more money? to threaten with withdrawing even more money? where will this go?
this vapor actually looks like a good way of balancing things...

Ofc it should be. But not something like vapo that can kill anyone in one hit, so it be fight, not just fist who shoot 1 shot wins. What if everyone got vapo? One shot one kill. Where is fun? Where is fight?

someone is getting fat and old and lazy :lolup:
One shot one kill.
yes, why not? actually now we`ll be talking about REAL pvp skills: intelligence, quick thinking, hand-to-eye coordination
why shouldn`t anyone have his chance?
(while you still have your gear and skills to help you)...

Where is fun?

If you think PKing is or needs to be fun... go see a doctor.
t6df636_dr-bakterius-albums-gelber-unfug-5543-pi.gif

About 1000s of dollars - you say that some player who got 1000s or 10000s of dollars worth of skills, tools, lot of hours skilling, should get SAME chance like a guy who got 100-200 dollar in game and no skills?

You′re conveniently neglecting that you got your uber skills and uber items far more easy and far more cheap than any players who′ve started recently. :wise:

those and so many others...

yeah but it`s about the pyrite and the greed.. someone just want to keep making money without any tiny little effort...

talking about pyrite, every single player among us using dmg enhancers is paying indirectly that pyrite MU...
should we just bend over and let him make more money? to threaten with withdrawing even more money? where will this go?
this vapor actually looks like a good way of balancing things...

someone is getting fat and old and lazy :lolup:
One shot one kill.
yes, why not? actually now we`ll be talking about REAL pvp skills: intelligence, quick thinking, hand-to-eye coordination
why shouldn`t anyone have his chance?
(while you still have your gear and skills to help you)...

The chance should be a lucky crit, not a normal hit from an overpowered weapon.

why luck and not the REAL pvp skills I was talking about?

Why so serious ?
Bring more vapor to the trader :beerchug:

WOW, a whole thread dedicated to me (how I pushed your crap in when you tried to kill me in pvp) Vapo or no vapo you came at me and i protect myself! How is not fair?? Its not fair that you can actually die in pvp? You are just mad because i looted you for 13 peds of lyst, You'll get over it cool down!

P.S - I have 13 vapos and counting :)

WOW, a whole thread dedicated to me (how I pushed your crap in when you tried to kill me in pvp) Vapo or no vapo you came at me and i protect myself! How is not fair?? Its not fair that you can actually die in pvp? You are just mad because i looted you for 13 peds of lyst, You'll get over it cool down!

P.S - I have 13 vapos and counting :)

:lolup:::lolup:

If you think PKing is or needs to be fun... go see a doctor.

You′re conveniently neglecting that you got your uber skills and uber items far more easy and far more cheap than any players who′ve started recently. :wise:

Or if you dont like pvp - dont even post about it. There are tons of players in each game that love PK. If you dont - shut up.

Btw, about items - most of items i have cost ~2 times LESS then i did buy few years ago. So any of you can buy that for less. Question is if you will, because no need items while sweating.

why luck and not the REAL pvp skills I was talking about?

100% agree. Even medium level gun with high tier can kill anyone with crit. Or few noobs can kill uber if they team up... Real pvp skills should kill players. Player skills, HP, tools MUST give advantage vs naked guy... So people have goal skilling, buying items and so...

I didnt reply to the 2 other usefull pvp threads you've made which in my opinion had 2 valuable informations that all who seek to enter pvp must know: Nearby friendlist open to see people in radar range AND "select target" spam for 100% accuracy.
I pull my hat off for that.

Now i find it very disgraceful the way you try sell the vaporizer rocket which can almost blow anyone IF hitting near its max damage potential in a good explosion radius, slow as hell and not providing a 100% chance of hit, needless to say that someone with your standing could defeat a vaporizer holder or someone more scrupulous about long time experience with a just 5000ped budget (which he wont go thru) could just jump back a few times and have his opponent blow his whole rocket, it has 98 shots.. with determination one could. :eyecrazy:

No need for any "folie des grandeurs" at 150000ped? Havent we learn from the long gone moe and foudil that threatning to leave to make a change happen is not the way? Making you look like a spoiled brat or braging cuty unlike the pk'er you can be.

Alright, point of view of a now casual pvp'er about this rocket, lets be a 100% honest, i'm not interested in using them, they are slow, too much cost for a single blow vs the toxic shot price and i can use other weapons around lvl 80 which are in my opinion far greater in efficiency or DPS.
With this slow rocket against an experienced pk'ers who knows how to aim (oh wait we can use the select target trick), so i'm facing anyway someone who knows how to aim if i happen to miss the guy i'm a dead man walking with that long reload, i'll probably take 1 or 2 shots of a vrex 2k sga in the meanwhile, a terminator hit, PSG, Tango or whatever is a real pk weapon.
In the other hand if i hit i got a chance out of 2 to win the duel, he dies, fair enough that weapon is the shit!1!!! he takes the hit and lives, here we go again i'm a dead man walking soon hitting the revival terminal..
Lets not forget the fact that sometimes the rocket doesnt explose on contact, no miss message, no explosion.

I really dont mind that weapon, i lived 4 times out of 7 battles against that rocket, 2 times to low hits, 1 time to a miss and 1 time to a 0.0 hit.
When i got killed i lost a toxic shot and a few stones maybe i dont recall, no big deal and the guy protected the potential loot he had and his low ped ammount toxic shot, usual pvp4 life.

Down side to that weapon the 18m explosion radius, thats the only thing i can really blame about the vaporizer

So i never used one and probably never will.

I mentionned that i prefer to use other pk weapon out there and i'm not the only one :yup:

Lets make a few comparaison with actual number, yes i know the SIB is low and all that but still when changes occurs adapt like a man always did, UL weapons keeps getting higher in tiers everyday and in no time we will see several tier 10 pk weapons, lets project in the future:

tier 0 Skildek Vaporizer (L): 6 uses per minute 316-632 dmg 44burn 144impact 444shrapnel at 130 + 18m explo radius but not 100% effectiveness as we have to consider a few factor at that range

Tier 10 Vrex 2k SGA: 19 uses per minute 254-508 dmg 28 burn 114 impact 366 shrapnel at a max of 130m + 9m explo radius _ same goes as the vaporizer at max range not 100% effectiveness

Tier 10 Tango with a CDF 4: 5 uses per minute 264-528 dmg 44 shrap 44 acid 426burn 14 pen at 175m range straight hit

Tier 10 PSG Sniper with a CDF 4: 8 uses per minute 219-438 dmg 60 impact 378 penetration at 165m range straight hit

Tier 10 Camo Marine Stalker L with CDF 4: 42 uses per minute 168-336 dmg 106 impact 230 penetration at 110~m range

Tier 10 Laserfaust PK-68 Marauder (L) with CDF 4: 26 uses per minute 246-492dmg 14 penetration 84 electric 394 Burn at 77m range

Tier 10 Sparkbite blade + trauma X: 27 uses per minute 201-402 24 stab 194 cut 184 electric on close combat

Voila just to name a few weapons usually seen in pvp combat, at their best potential, some of them are available already and as you can see the damage type dealt by each of them can also 1 shot kill most of the entropian population if not all.

Although the vaporizer is indeed the most dmg per hit available out there today NOBODY can deny it but it doesnt have the best efficiency nor one could sleep on them and be granted a victory each time.
IT IS A LOOTABLE ZONE ONLY WEAPON... or okey maybe big wallet..

I understand your frustration but like we all do we have to adapt.

Today i could cry about the fact that i dont have enough base protection against cut + electric at the same time or not enough protection against penetration alone or i didnt mention a tier 10 club VI that would hurt in impact alone but we cant protect all fields nor cant we be godlike, adjustement, they call it balance to prevent us to sit on the edge and this way the machine is still fueled.
Vaporizer might be too powerfull in your eyes, i dont want to use them but i can definitely live with them in pvp if i have to fight it.

Last possibility for you would be to pick up a vaporizer too and blast first like cowboy used to, too slow and you are dead one with the bill to pay.

I have other things to say and will come on next post as some valid statement were made in this thread.

Here is video how good Vapo is to kill one of most skilled player in game. Gust vs Joda. Vaporizer vs Viper. Vaporizer do 200-400 dmg even if it explose far from you, while Viper do 1 dmg or zero if you dont hit under legs...

[video]http://www.twitch.tv/jodaeu/c/5783408[/video]

Here is video how good Vapo is to kill one of most skilled player in game. Gust vs Joda. Vaporizer vs Viper. Vaporizer do 200-400 dmg even if it explose far from you, while Viper do 1 dmg or zero if you dont hit under legs...

first fight shows the dead man walking with his vaporizer
at 3min something joda did the mistake to heal, he was winning while GUST was on reload
3rd fight another proof of a dead man, miss and you are dead against those other pk weapon out there

YET i come to agree that 18m radius on it is a damn joke.. even 12m would be a gift

Or if you dont like pvp - dont even post about it. There are tons of players in each game that love PK. If you dont - shut up.

You seem to be very unhappy about PVP, yet you feel obligated to tell people to shut up about it.
While you keep posting about it yourself...

Last edited:
tier 0 Skildek Vaporizer (L): 6 uses per minute 316-632 dmg 44burn 144impact 444shrapnel at 130 + 18m explo radius but not 100% effectiveness as we have to consider a few factor at that range

Tier 10 Vrex 2k SGA: 19 uses per minute 254-508 dmg 28 burn 114 impact 366 shrapnel at a max of 130m + 9m explo radius _ same goes as the vaporizer at max range not 100% effectiveness

Tier 10 Tango with a CDF 4: 5 uses per minute 264-528 dmg 44 shrap 44 acid 426burn 14 pen at 175m range straight hit

Tier 10 PSG Sniper with a CDF 4: 8 uses per minute 219-438 dmg 60 impact 378 penetration at 165m range straight hit

Tier 10 Camo Marine Stalker L with CDF 4: 42 uses per minute 168-336 dmg 106 impact 230 penetration at 110~m range

Tier 10 Laserfaust PK-68 Marauder (L) with CDF 4: 26 uses per minute 246-492dmg 14 penetration 84 electric 394 Burn at 77m range

Tier 10 Sparkbite blade + trauma X: 27 uses per minute 201-402 24 stab 194 cut 184 electric on close combat

:laugh:

Buying t10 tango!
Or wait, it will take 5 or 10 YEARS more to tier it. And it will cost 50k ped or more to buy? And few players will use that? Oh and need lvl 100 to max it? With Tango or PSG you need pvp skills to hit. While with vapo you hit 10-15m away and do a kill. Same with Marine and Pk-68. Sparkbite? Lets do a test - i use Vapo, you use sword. You try to come in 5 meters range and hit me. Why me... lets take gust! I am SURE that you will kill you 50 times from 50 times you try to get close.
Small diference - LOT of vapo in game. Every noob can buy one and no need much skills to use. ALL other guns you just told it is NOT posible to get, because they DO NOT exist at all or rare like diamonds :)

You seem to be very unhappy about PVP, yet you feel obligated to tell people to shut up about.
While you keep posting about it yourself...

If someone will come who NEVER play EU at all. Do not know what is EU at all... and tell things about game... What you gonna say?!

It is same with people who NEVER do PK. Or even dont do pk and hate it... and say what is fair, unfair... or even say that people who love PK should go to doctor...

Shy, do you do pk at all?!

:laugh: Small diference - LOT of vapo in game. Every noob can buy one and no need much skills to use. ALL other guns you just told it is NOT posible to get, because they DO NOT exist at all or rare like diamonds :)

the supply of the gun is limited, but too many of your opponent seems to carry one as the only way to get through, i mentionned the very best "possible" at some point out there, tier 5 for some are just enough to fight back and you know it, whats a 150hp avatar to a tier 10 camo that i own or a soulsplitter that u have, most of vrex 2k are at T6-7 some higher, with my personal opinion its enough to fight back.
they get a shot we show the experience, kind of (if you get the picture):yup:
a fight between you and i, will probably not involve a vaporizer.. around 200hp or under any of the weapon listed t5 do the trick or any of the old skool rocket if u still have..

You asked mistake or stupidity, i'd go with mistake on the decay per use and impact radius ;)

off to bed

You asked mistake or stupidity, i'd go with mistake on the decay per use and impact radius ;)

off to bed

Mistake on the dacay yes mistake radios Humm not so bad
To me look perfect we need few melee :dunce:

I didn't watch it all but what I saw was a mid level player spending about 10x as much as an uber per kill, and an uber absolutely mystified that they couldn't run up to everything in game and smack it dead.

Get WSS to give the ghost of joda a long range gun and have them practice aiming him better :laugh:

I didn't watch it all but what I saw was a mid level player spending about 10x as much as an uber per kill, and an uber absolutely mystified that they couldn't run up to everything in game and smack it dead.

Get WSS to give the ghost of joda a long range gun and have them practice aiming him better :laugh:

Bad aiming could also be due to technical issues, like lag, shitty machine and so on.... been there,
done that. :D:silly2:

If someone will come who NEVER play EU at all. Do not know what is EU at all... and tell things about game... What you gonna say?!
I will tell him to join this forum and #rookie channel so he can learn about the game.
And the most important thing in my opinion: Deposit what you can afford to lose.

It is same with people who NEVER do PK. Or even dont do pk and hate it... and say what is fair, unfair... or even say that people who love PK should go to doctor...

You are telling that your soc is the best PK-soc ingame...
You are telling that PVP is dead... Nobody is going these days...
You are telling everyone is running away from you inside pvp...
You are telling that you sold 100 CLDs and cashed out the money... Can you upload proof?

And then there are the twists:

You are telling that even noobs can kill you...
You are telling that people are inside pvp are using Nearby to escape, so there ARE people inside pvp...
You are telling people come to you and attack you using vaporiser...
Your other avatar Disguise in Blessing bought a CLD of me from auction...

Sorry to say but seems you are telling twisted stories... acting like a hero and like a victim both.
Main case is: You just want the system to be changed so that YOU can win. Your main goal is: MONEY PROFIT.
Thats why i can't take you serious that this matter for you is only about pvp.
And i want to system to remain the same so more people have a fair chance to participate.

Using the Pvp "tricks" (nearby, Cover with Daikiba, next target) yourself. But the moment others start using them and it starts to get disadvantagical for you, you are coming to forum and explain how everything works and it should get changed. In my opinion so that only you can win.

Shy, do you do pk at all?!
Yes sometimes i do, not a lot but i do pvp yes. But ofcourse... it is definitely not enough for you right? And looking from your replies to other people (except the ones who are on your side) it will never be enough and its ONLY you doing real pvp.
Since you explained me about the vaporizer i am trying to find out how much it will cost to maybe chip in to use that. For me it will be more fun and a bigger reason to participate inside pvp. It's more affordable now, and i bet a lot people will feel the same too.

People like a game that is affordable and i bet thats the focus of Mindark these days too.
In the past it was easy to make money using money and invest into game hitting big just by cycling mostly.
It would not help developing the game playerbase wise. Newbies would say: Its ONLY the ubers that win. Probably Mindark noticed that too and by making some changes they are aiming for more activity. For PVP its the Vaporiser. Its connected to the tokens that can be gathered from doing missions. Its a faster way to get more activity instead of people have to take a longer time to reach their goal with a bigger chance they would cancel that goal.

My opinion about you is that you only want to get the specs of the Vaporiser changed so you can camp pvp4 for the MU resources that can be found there. You were camping the Cave for a long time cause Mindark didnt set that system up straight. I bet you profited nice from it. Why would you be doing that else for a long while. You never spoke a word about pvp4 or vaporiser during that time.. Ofcourse you never did cause steady profit was coming in from the cave right?

Mindark changed the cave and now you are focussed again on Pvp4 area. Demanding it to get changed so you can have some nice steady profit again.
Everyone who is fighting against you inside pvp you seem to burn down. I see people writing in this topic who spend a LOT of time inside pvp. And yet there you are with your lousy questions: Do you even pvp?? Why do you reply? You always run away from me bla bla bla bla bla....
People who even try to fight the way you want to (with low damage weapons and doesnt stand a chance against you) seem to get being confronted with your ignorance.

Vaporiser: Maybe a Mistake... Maybe Stupidity... Maybe a Blessing.

Sorry to hear that Mindark has cut you down on your income.

Maybe a bit too much but:
I have a feeling more changes like this will be implemented by Mindark. I think their focus is to bring in more activety and money. And making sure less money leaving the game. Lootwise it makes sense... Less big hofs so people can cycle longer.

(Sorry for the big text)

Last edited:
First you complain about being too skilled is bad for nearby because no challengers come to you, and you too lazy to go hunt for them ^^ Now you complain youre not skilled enough because this launcher is too big and is a problem for you ^^ I liked you (dont read too much into that) better when you had less to say (even with youre own old hiding in cars and hunting exploits......quietly) Now you just come across as just another pvp whiner, bitchy spoilt brat. :scratch2:

Where is the old hulk ? This new winge treadmill youre on is just a sorry sad miserable thing to see bro.

Last edited:
Back